when love stumbled upon me~ [sequel from thank you for the (wrong) information]~

when love stumbled upon me~ [sequel from thank you for the (wrong) information]~

The sky was beautifully studded with diamond like stars. He loved watching the stars lately. It has become a habit for him to come out to their dorm balcony to watch the stars twinkling before going to sleep.

“Hyung, still watching the stars?” he heard Taemin ask.

He turned around and flashed a smile. “Why aren’t you in bed?”

“Not feeling sleepy, yet.” Taemin answered. He joined Minho. “The sky looks so pretty today. So many stars.”

“Yes. It’s pretty ” Minho responded. Just like you.

A gush of cold wind made Taemin shiver. “Brrr..it’s so chilly.” He said, hugging himself.

“Let’s go in. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Minho said, opening the balcony door.

“It’s okay hyung,” Taemin convinced. “I’m fine. Let’s stay for a..aaachHOO!!!”

“You see? You’re sneezing already” Minho said, sounding worried. “Onew hyung will blame me if you fall sick. Go in” He said, jokingly.

Taemin obeyed with a sheepish grin and entered the dorm.

“Now go and get some sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow.” Minho said, ruffling Taemin’s hair.

“Neh, hyung. Good night.”


Taemin tip toed into the room, careful not to wake Onew up. He closed the door quietly behind him. The room was pitch black, making it tough for him to figure out where exactly the bed was.

With much difficulty he reached the bed, he climbed on. The bed creaked. Teamin froze himself for a second, afraid that he might wake Onew up. He slipped under the blanket.

“What took you so long” Onew whispered as his hand slithered around Taemin’s hips.

Taemin jolted in shock. “Hyung, did I wake you up?”

“No, I was waiting for you to come.” Onew whispered, in a sleepy voice.

“Sorry hyung, I was talking to Minho hyung”

“Hmm..i see.” Onew responded. Then he moved Taemin closer to him. He could feel Taemin’s breath on his chest.

Taemin hugged him in response. “Good night, hyung.” He said, falling asleep in the embrace of the person he was madly in love with.


Minho watched Taemin enter Onew’s room, which now they share. Heaving a sigh he went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Key was already in the kitchen. “Oh, hyung, why are you still awake?” he asked.

“I’m going to sleep soon. Why are you?” Minho asked, drinking up his water.

“KEY-AH,faster come!” they heard Jonghyun yell from his room.

Key rolled his eyes, “Isn’t it obvious?”

“KIM KIBBUMMMM!” Jonghyun yelled, louder this time.

“I’m coming! Can’t you wait for a while?” Key shouted back. “Aish, this kid is making my blood pressure rise.” He grumbled. “Good night, hyung.” Key said as he hurriedly left the kitchen.

Minho stepped into his room. Dropping on to his bed, he thought about Taemin. Two years has passed ,he thought. But my feeling for Taemin never ceased, not even a little. He smiled sadly, at the thought of how pathetic he was for clinging on to Taemin‘s memory.

It’s not like he never tried to let go ,but the pain of letting go seemed to be harder then he imagined.

He lay down, thinking and wondering if he’ll ever be happy  in his life. If he’ll ever find love again.


They were hanging around in the waiting room after a music show. It was their comeback day today. They were tired after giving an enthusiastic performance for their beloved fans.

Minho saw Onew and Taemin snuggling on the sofa opposite him. They were whispering to each other and laughing.

He shifted his gaze to Key and Jonghyun. Jonghyun was profusely apologizing to Key about something, while Key indifferently fixed his hair in the mirror, completely ignoring Jonghyun.

Their silly arguments and bickering always made Minho smile.

He excused himself and left the room. His mind was filled with thoughts. Engrossed with his contemplation he walked aimlessly along the hallway.

Bump! Someone crashed into him and fell with a huge thud. He saw a diminutive figure sprawled on the floor. “Ouch.” The figure cried out.

Minho was taken aback with surprise.

“Minwoo?” Minho asked, with his face scrunched. “Minwoo-yah, is that you?” he asked again to confirm, staring hard

 The figure nodded with a groan

“Oh,my god..i’m so sorry.” Minho apologized as he helped Minwoo up. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” he asked examining Minwoo’s palms.

“No,hyung. I’m fine.” Minwoo replied. Dusting his pants he smiled convincingly at Minho.


“Come on in.” Minho said, opening the door to their waiting room.

Minwoo entered the room with anxiousness. The thought of meeting one of the most famous and successful band gave him goose bumps. He immediately bowed when he saw his sunbae-nims.

“Annyonghaseyo, sunbaenim” he greeted. Bowing to each one of them.

“This is Minwoo.” Minho introduced.

The Shinee boys greeted him in return.

“I know him. I’ve seen him before.” Onew said, pointing at Minwoo. “Aren’t you going to debut soon?” he asked. “Your band name is Boyfriend isn’t?”

“Yes, hyung-nim. There are 6 members, I’m the magnae.” Minwoo explained

They continued interrogating him with silly queries, and Minwoo, politely answered them with a nervous smile.

He’s cute, Minho thought suddenly.  He’s really cute.


hope you guys liked the first chapter..:D

do leave comments and suggestions..it's very much appreciated..

i'll continue writing if the reponse is favorable..:P

p/s: i have got no idea what is the name of this pairing..anyone knows??

dr_elf15