End

I Let You Go

 

"Baby you did great! You won gold medal." I told him as he put both of his hands around my waist before he kissed my forehead.

"I`m the best wasn`t I?" He teased me.

"Of course you are, but I don`t. I only got silver."

"Hey chin up, it`s not like you got last. Even if you`re in the last place, you`ll always be my champion." He pinched my nose. We always meet up after our event end. Spending time together watching the remaining events.

"You`ll go the national and I will not be there to support you." Both of us always go to the national together. Diving from 10 meters with 3 and 1/2 somersault is my thing but I lose this year. He always did great in his swimming medley relay and individual medley. We always support each others events. This year it`ll be different.

"Captain Sehun! Coach is looking for you, he wants to meet all of the swimmers that got in to the national." One of his junior called him. He have a bigger task to cope with rather than clinging around with me. So i let him go.

"I`ll call you tonight okay?" He pecked on my lips before he run together with his junior to meet his coach.

 


A day before we went to his national, we went out together at the park near my house.

"Do well in your tournament okay?" As I lean my head on his shoulder. Sharing body heat with him.

"Sure, I`ll bring home a shining bright gold medal for you." Serious but in a joking toned.

"Oh yes, I demand a shiny bright gold medal from you in upcoming 5 days went you came back."  I can feel him kissing my temple.

"Thank you for spending your time with me, it kinda help to reduce my nervousness."

"You`re welcome. But promised me you`ll come back to me as the same person."

"Are you doubting my loyalty? If that`s the case, don`t you worry.I promised to love you to eternity. No one can be as cute as you. Impossible." He knows that I`m not comfortable to let him go. The girls always had an eye on him every tournament. His biceps, triceps, six pack abs and broad chest cause the girls to go crazy everytime they saw him in the pool.

"You promised?"

"I promised." Although his answer calm me down, but some part of me told me otherwise.

 


 

After he come back from the national tournament, he have been acting so weird.

He always told me that he`s busy or tired whenever I ask to meet up with him.

He no longer called me baby whenever we`re on the phone.

Our phone that usually last for hours end up lasting for only 2 minutes.

He seems annoyed when I called him. He never been like that before.

I used to call him at midnight and he never got mad.

But  now even if I call him during the day, he`ll still sound annoyed.

He`s always in a rush to end his call. I never see him acting so weird like that.

I sense that he`s hiding something.

I usually spend my holiday with him but because of his strange act for the past few days, I decided not to interupt him.

Maybe he`s having problem that he wouldn`t want to share with me.

Today is our 2nd anniversary and my birthday. He was my most precious birthday present ever. He proposed me to be his girlfriend on my birthday because he thought it would be meaningful for me and so that he wouldn`t forget the date.

I decided to go for a jog, to released my mind from all these confusion.

The cold breeze of air slap the bare skin of my face, causing me to sneeze. How I wish Sehun is here, to share his warmness with me. 

I continue to jog until I saw something familiar.

I saw Sehun`s motorbike. It`s infront of the public swimming pool building. The pool that we used to share memories together. 

"Why did he swim at this hour? He never like to swim at night time." I step inside of the public swimming pool building to find for him.

I heard water splash and.. laughter. Laughter of Sehun and a.. girl. They sound so happy.

I slowly come near to the swimming pool. My heart shattered as I saw Sehun happily hug the girl inside the pool.

That girl. I know her. She`s in the gymnastic water event. She got into the nationals too.

They look so happy, so intimate, so loving..

That look in his eyes, the same way he look at me when we`re together. But why did he look at her like that?

The fired in my body start to heat up  when I saw him kissing her, and getting more intimate. I heard the girl moaned.

Suddenly i feel suffocated. As if my heart is being pull out from my body. It feels like my rib cage has been crush into pieces. My legs couldn`t stand probably. I ran out of the building as fast as I could, as far as I could.

I keep on running until I reach the beach nearby.

I shout my lungs out. Shouting at the sea. I drop on my knees and cried.

As if there`s connection between me and the earth. The thunder start to roam and the cloud start to pour rain. The sea becomes vicious with its waves. The wind start to blow hard. As if they`re feeling the same pain as I do.

I didn`t even bother to move and find for shelter. I stayed there at the beach. In soaking wet and in depressed.


 

I don`t even bother to call him after that day. I bet that caused curious in him. Maybe thats why he started to text me and calling me again.

I was walking around the city and sipping my ice blend caramel when I happen to bounced onto him.

He was with the girl. That girl is clinging her arm on his. They both look shock.

That girl knew that I`m his girlfriend. I glance at them with my expressionless face and left them behind without saying anything.

Acting like nothing happen. I went to the public swimming pool where I share memories with Sehun and where he had kissed the girl.

I wear my swimming suit and climb up to the height where I always jump.

I face my back to the pool. I closed my eyes. Every single memories of me with him replay in my head. And the incident of him with that girl replay too in my mind.

Oh Sehun. I. Let. You. Go. and I jump from there. Not doing any somersault. Just free fall. When my back hit the surface of the water. I didn`t even bother to swim up to the surface. Closing my eyes. Feeling myself at peace before someone pull me out of the water.

It was Sehun.

"Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill yourself? I don`t want to lose you. You mean so much to me. I love you." He scolded me, showing care in his eyes. Both those means nothing to me.

"You already lose me the moment broke your promise. The moment you kissed her in this pool." I get up

"Oh Sehun. I let you go. Be with her and make her happy." I told him calmly before leaving him behind.

He froze, dumbfounded and speechless. His mind can`t seems to process the word I`ve just told him.

I left him behind, left my memories, left my love on that day.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I`m sorry if anyone of you are swimmer. I don`t really know what term they used in swimming sports. I hope you like it. It`s my first oneshot honestly i think this has no angst at all :( Please love me