I want to talk to you

You’ll Never Know My Heart

“A-AHH!”

I felt someone’s arm wrapped around my waist. DAMN IT! I knew surely whose arm is it! Then he turned me around.

“Be careful! Or else you get bruise on your face.” He gave me a wink.

Geezzzz, Thump!Thump!Thump! ‘Stupid me!’ I cried in my mind. ‘His face too close!!’

 

For a while, we still and that position until ..

“Yah! What’re you doing?! Let go!!” I shouted at his face.

“Oops, I’m sorry!” he looked got a little shocked and let go his wrap out of sudden.

Bruk! I fell to the ground on my bottom.

“Awww!” I cried in pain.

“Omo, I’m sorry Hyemi-ah! You said to let go, so..” he squat down and helped me up.

Aissh, why am I being clumsy like this!

“Aissh,” I dusted my jeans off as giving him a sour look then heading the building.

 

Gongchan P.O.V

“Aissh,”  she dusted her jeans off then walked straight to the building.

WOAHH! IT WAS SO CLOSE!! I never thought she is that pretty!!

‘Woahh hyung, I bet you’ll regret it along your life if you broke up with her!’my mind shouted as I making my way to the building.

End of Gongchan P.O.V

 

“Hyemi, take all those make up stuff! We gonna heading KBS Building! They gonna have a performance there! Palli!” Min Sook Unnie commanded.

“Ah, nee..!” I replied as grabbing the stuff and put them to the bag.

 

Thirty minutes later..

“Okay guys, we have been placed here. Come on.” she invited us to enter the room.

 

Meanwhile..

“Yah hyung, are you ready?” Gongchan asked.

“Of course, why not?” Baro replied without looked at him.

“Aish, not for performance, you’ll talk to her right?” Gongchan replied.

“Oh, about that..Sure, I’ll take the time after our performance.” Baro answered.

“Pray for you hyung!” Gongchan tapped Baro’s back.

“Hey, hey, It’s her!” Sandeul elbowed Baro.

“Where?” Baro asked, tried to search Hyemi’s figure.

“Sshh, there!” Sandeul replied, pointed to Hyemi’s direction with his chin.

“Oh yes, it’s her!” Baro was about to walk then Gongchan grab his arm.

“What?” he turned to Gongchan.

“Hmm,  nothing, do your best hyung.” *Be gentle towards her, hyung* Gongchan thought.

Baro just smiled and gave him a nod.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Hyemi-ah!”

Aish, what he want to do now!!

“What now.” I faced him.

“H-Hyemi..” he said.

“Yes, I’m hearing you, palli, I’m busy.” I replied in annoyance tone.

“I want to talk to you after finishing performance. Please.” He looked deep into my eyes.

“Psshh.” I shocked my head. “Look Sun Woo oppa, we are over. You and me has NOTHING to do anymore.” I said and walked away.

“Please Hyemi.” He pulled my wrist.

“Aish, don’t.you.ever.to.touch.me.again!” I shot him a look.

“Why do you being like this?!” he tighten his grip.

“Ahh! Let go!” I hissed to him.

“No way! I’ll never let you go!” he stated.

“Who do you think had made me like this!” I tried to hold back my tears.

“Hhh..I’m sorry Hyemi-ah..about that, I’m really sorry..” I could see regretful on his eyes.

 “People are staring, let me go.” I tried to look away then he let go his grip. I held my wrist. I felt a little pain on his grip.

“I’ll meet you in the changing room.” He said almost whispered then walked away.

I just stood there for a while, looked his back slowly disappeared from my sight.

“I hate you oppa.” I mumbled as a seed of tear rolled down to my cheek.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Bruk.

“Ah, where did you go? Palii, you have to get ready yourself!” Coordi Noona commanded as she seeing Baro entered the room.

“Ne..” Baro replied.

“How was it hyung?” Gongchan turned to see Baro.

“I’ve talk to her.” He simple replied.

“How about her replied?” Jinyoung look up to him.

“I said to her for waiting for me in changing room after our performance.”

“So? She said yes?” Sandeul asked in curious tone.

Baro just shrugged and took a seat in front of mirror.

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Gongchan P.O.V

 

Than the door cracked open.

Bruk.

“Ah, Annyong haseo!” Hyemi appeared out of sudden then she bowed.

“It’s Hyemi, hyung!” I hissed to Baro hyung who sat beside me. Then he turned his head to her.

“Hyemi, get ready for their outfits, please!” Noona demanded her.

“Okay Unnie!” she replied and gave a glimpse on Baro hyung.

“Hyemi!” I called her and waved my hands.

She gave me a glare then walked toward the wardrobe.

I chuckled to see her.

“What are you doing?” Baro hyung asked, narrowed his eyebrown.

“Oh, I’m sorry hyung!Hehee..” I smiled to myself.

End of Gongchan P.O.V

 

 

Here's another update! Please enjoy chingu~  ^___^

with love,

 

writer :D