The story~

CHOMI One Shot

Bomi's POV 

Chorong: Bbom ah during the two years I will be away we will always be in touch right? 
Bomi: Of course Rong Rong. 
 
It's Rong unnie's last day. I should confess to her but I can't... 
 
Bomi: AHH Eunji! What to do?? 
Eunji: Just tell her how you feel. 
Bomi: But 
Eunji: Chorong Unnie is a good catch a lot of guys will try and hit on her so it might to late for you. 
Bomi: Hmm 
 
Should I? It might be my last chance... 
 
Bomi: Rong ah, I have something to tell you. 
Chorong: What is it? 
Bomi: Actually, I... I
Namjoo: Ahh Chorong Unnie I'm gonna be so sad when you are away. Always remember me okay?? 
Chorong: Don't worry I won't ever forget you and everyone! 
Namjoo: You better! 
Chorong: Okay! 
They made a pinky promise and Chorong left. 
 
During these two years, we always kept in touch. I would always wonder if she got a boyfriend but I never asked her. When I heard she was coming back, I was literally jumping for Joy. 
 
On the day 
Where is she? Shouldn't the plane have arrived? I'm so nervous! Then I heard a voice I turned around and saw Chorong Unnie with a guy and he was really really tall. 
Chorong: Bbom ah!!! 
Bomi: RONG UNNIE!! 
Chorong: I missed you and everybody. Oh yeah I forgot this guy is Park Chanyeol. 
Chanyeol: Hello! 
Bomi: Hello. 
 
They decided to put their belongings down and after that we went to the amusement park. We played for a long time and I was feeling awkward cause of unnies boyfriend. I shouldn't be interrupting them. We left and went to a park. Chanyeol went to get some food which leaves me alone with Unnie. I decided to leave so they could have time together. 
 
Bomi: Unnie I think I shouldn't interrupt your date so I should leave now. 
I got up to leave when Unnie stood up and caught me by the wrist. I turned back. She pulled me towards her and kissed me. I was shocked but I continued kissing. I felt bad for that Chanyeol guy. Finally we broke our kiss 
Chorong: Bbom ah, actually I love you. I was gonna tell you earlier but I didn't.
Bomi: But what about your boyfriend? 
Chorong: Who? 
Bomi: That Chanyeol guy
At that moment Chanyeol came back 
Chanyeol: Me? I'm her cousin. 
Bomi: OHH I see but why are you so tall and Unnie is so short? 
Chorong: YAH! You are shorter than me. 
Bomi: Hehe
Chorong: So... 
Bomi: I love you too. I wanted to confess but Namjoo interrupted so yeah.
Chorong: So I guess we are together now? 
Bomi: Of course! Tomorrow I will take you out for our first date so be prepared. But now I really have to go home before I get killed by Doojoon Oppa. 
Chorong: Arraso. Bye my love~ 
Bomi: Hehe Bye~ 
 
Is this a dream? I pinched myself and wow it hurts but I'm smiling. She's mine.