Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger

A few days ago, I met someone.

 

He’s handsome. His sharp visuals were captivating, and I’ve never believed about “love at first sight”.

 

But I think now I do. He never left my mind. He is already carved in my heart. Forever.

 

 

 

 

I was walking in a dark alley on my way home. I’ve always took the long direction, but I feel so tired today so I gathered all of my courage and took the short one.

 

 

Where all the wild youth do their bad deeds.

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

I feel like someone was watching me. Or maybe, following me.

 

 

I slowed down. The footsteps slowed down too.

 

 

I ran.

 

 

Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I tried to scream, but he placed his filthy hand on my mouth; so my scream came out as a muffle.

 

 

I could feel him sniff in my scent. “Mhm, fresh.” He said.

 

 

“Please… please don’t.” I begged, I know what will happen next.

 

 

He ripped off my blouse, revealing my black laced brassiere and my bare chest. That was the point where I cried my heart out.

 

 

“Laced bra? Cute.” He chuckled and attacked my neck.

 

 

“Ahhh!” I screamed. I prayed that someone will save me from him. But that was near impossible.

 

 

 

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!” someone yelled. I opened my eyes.

 

 

He was wearing a black hoodie, his blonde hair almost visible in the moonlight.

 

 

But I can’t see his face.

 

 

“Help me! Please! I beg you!” I exclaimed.

 

 

“Shut up!” the guy slapped me, “and you, this is none of your business so f-ck off!”

 

 

The mysterious man laughed, “Yeah right.”

 

 

In a blink of an eye, I collapsed on the ground and watched the man fight for me. I feel useless, all I did was to cry, and scream, and sigh.

 

 

I looked up, the addict went away, and the man was approaching me.

 

 

I saw his face and froze.

 

 

Handsome.

 

“Are you okay? Stop crying,” he said, wiping my tears with his thumb. I shook my head and sobbed, “I don’t know.”

 

 

He took off his hoodie and covered my chest, he laid my head on his shoulder and said, “It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m here, there’s nothing to worry about anymore.”

 

 

 

I woke up with a start.

 

 

I looked at myself; I was wearing a huge tee that ends up below my knees with just my undies underneath it. I remembered what had happened last night.

 

 

I was almost by a filthy man. And then someone saved me…

 

 

The door clicked open. I must be in his room.

 

 

“Oh, you’re awake. Good morning.” He smiled a little, carrying a tray containing a western style breakfast.

 

 

“Um..”

 

 

“Don’t worry, my sister Jessica, changed your clothes. Not me. And that shirt is hers too, she likes huge tees to be honest.” He smiled again and placed the tray on my lap.

 

 

“Eat this. I made it.” He said.

 

 

“T-thank you.” I muttered under my breath.

 

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

 

“I just want to ask… why did you saved me?” I asked.

 

 

“…I don’t know either. I guess I just want to be with you.” He replied, scratching his nape.

 

 

I smiled softly, all the things that bothers me suddenly went away. Like someone lifted it up. “Don’t worry, I think I just want to be with you too.”

 

 

 

 

And just like that, I fell in love with a stranger, whose name I did not know that time. But it didn’t matter to me, he is Kris. The guy who saved me. The man I cherished. The man I love.

 

 

Forever.