Chapter 2~

The Darkness' Light

~Heechul's POV~

Everyone was schocked when he I told them about me keeping the kid and take care of him. Some tried to convince me otherwhise. Didn't work. When I saw Minho, I saw myself for some reason. I mean, broken and sad and can't even know why. I smiled, maybe I can even become an "appa" to him. Look at me, getting all worked up on a little dongsaeng. Speaking of which, he was sleeping in my bed peacefully but sometimes he will whimper. Nightmares, I used to get a lot of those, especially one about a boy torturing me and couldn't see nothing.

"H-hyung! Where are you?" Minho cried in his sleep. That's it. I can't make him suffer. I woke him up gently.

"Minho-ah... Wake up... Heechul-hyung is here... Wakey-wakey..." I cooed smoothly. For my surprise, it worked.

"H-heechul-hyung!" He cried in my chest. "H-hyung g-got m-mad at m-m-me a-and I r-ran a-way. I-I don't w-want t-to g-go back. Please Heechul-Hyung! P-Please!" he said to me. I stood schocked. How can somebody be mad at this little boy?

"They have to kill me first Minho-ah, to be away from you."

"T-Thanks h-hyung..."

"No problem Kiddo!" I said happily, but then I saw it... His tears were glowing but when they got to his neck, they dissapear and when I saw his eyes, I could see the darkness taking over. Stupid Light Angels...

 

~Leeteuk's POV~

 

I was mad, I was BEYOND mad. One of our cellars were attacked and no one knows who the heck broke in.

"Jungsoo-sshi!" I heard a voice call me. I turn to see my little step-brother running to me and of course, he falls.

"Jinki-ah! Are you ok?" I ran over to the clutz I call my stepp-brother.

"I'm fine, Jungsoo-sshi!"

'Yah! How many times I have to tell you to call me Hyung, Leeteuk or Leeteuk-hyung?"

"S-sorry hyung..." He looked downn embarrased. "Anyway, I came to tell you that the guards founded something on the scene"

"Thank you dongsaenng!" I got up and ran to the crime scene. I was welccomed by a grief-stricking Siwon and a pale face Donghae. "What's wrong" I ask.

"See for yourself." Donghae handed me a letter which read:

How dare you make a little boy cry? I though you were the so called "Light angels". Tsk... Yeah right... Sorry to tell you this but since you made my new little dongsaeng cry, I'm gonna make you guys suffer. Hard! Be prepared, because we'll show no mercy...

 My breathing stopped. They have one of us? Who was the idiot? By the look on Siwon's face, it was him.

"Prepare yourselfs. Bring all the little children to safety and please call my step-father. He needs to know about this inmediatly!" I commanded to the guards.

"Hyung..." Donghe starterd "What about the kid?"

"If they attack, I'll try to get in their base andd rescue him. You'll be in charge, got it?"

"Y-yes Hyung"

I left the room when I heard screams. I ran to the screams and looked up. The sky was darkening, and a lot of shadows were seen like 5 miles away.

"Get the kids!" I yelled. Not a second later I saw Yoona running with Taemin, Key, Sunny and Ryeowook. Thank God, at least Taemin would be safe. I was interrupted of my thoughs when I saw dark creatures landing. Stupid Dark Angels...

"Hello there, Oppa~" A girl voice sang. I turned around to see like a 10 or 12 year old girl, wearing a grey dress and had blue black hair. She was one them? She looked to beautiful to be a Dark Angel. "If I were you Oppa, I'll stay away from our leader, he's new but has a short temper and trust me, he's mad. Really mad." She whispered the last part and how she came, she left.

All I know is that someone knocked me down and saw a monkey looking guy smirkng. Everyone on my side stood behind me, their wings already out. But the darkness's side, to misfortune, seemed bigger than last time we fought.

"What do you gys want?" I asked.

"Revenge for our little dongsaeng." the monkey looking mn answered.

"Why?"

"Like you should be asking that question." another, dark voice said. I looked to see where it came from but saw nothing. That's until  heard the sound of combat boots. And when I looked up, I almost cried. His hair was black and long and covered half his face. His eyes were dark and looked alot like... Taemin's. Everyone on my side stood quiet.

"H-Heechul?" I asked, heartbroken I may say.

"Who are you to know my name?" He asked "And who are you to make our newest addition to cry?"

"You dont remember me?" I asked shocked.

"Why should I?"

"You should" I stood up, anger taking over me. He smirked, he smirked?! That it is! I lunged over at him and both of our wings appeared. We fought, sadly, brother vs brother but I guess I'm the only one who remembers. It was between the fight that everything turned into darkness...

"Minahe hyung" said a 7 year old Heechul.

"Is ok" answered an 8 year ol Leeteuk.

 

~Taemin's POV~

Yoona-noona, Key-sshi, Sunny-ah and Ryeowook-hyung and I ran. I don't know why but the noona's said it was for our safety. A lot of other kids were following us and then we saw kids wearing black clothes in front of of. I didn't knew who they were, but they seemed nice. Although Sunny-ah would beg to differ. Two girls and a little boy came to view. One girl stepped at front and said:

"If you want to forget all of this just tell me"

"Why would we trust you?" asked Sunny and Yoona-noona.

"Because our new Hyung forgave whoever made him cry."

"Who? " I asked asked as I looked at a frog-eyed boy. But before they answered, all I saw was darkness...

Mianhe Taemin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it . Please it'll get better, I promise....

Next chapter would be 10 years later...

Enjoy! :)

PS: Thx to my new subscribers! Hope you'll enjoy the story when it's more developed!