Annoying Ricky

My Childish Fiance

Changjo's POV

I am playing game in my new house where my fiance ricky and i will stay together from today. Someone knock my room door and i answer.

"what?" i answer with annoyed .

"young master, ricky is arrive" one of the maid said. i stop my game and prepare to go out.

Today is the ricky come to Korean and live with me together in this house. This is our second time meeting and our first meeting was at ricky's house in Japan.

I walk to downstairs and i heard my mom's voice. she is laughing happily.Right, my mom love  ricky  so much. ricky's mom and my mom used to be best friend.

"son, come quickly" my mom see me and call me. 

Ricky look at me and smile widely. ricky get up and quickly ran to me.

"changjo -kun, i miss you so much" ricky hug my arm and learn his head on my shoulder and wine cutely.

"changjo-kun miss me too?" ricky look at me while still hugging my arm and asked."he is so annoying. "i said in my mild.

"kyaaa~ they are so cute" i hear my mom squalling.

"No " i said and try to move ricky's hand from my arm.

"meany . changjo-kun is meany" ricky let's go of my hand. ricky cross his hand and pouted.

"no, changjo miss you too" my mom said to ricky and ricky brightly smile again.

"really? i am glad to know that" ricky said. 

"hello? changjo-sama  . I am Tohru Joody.call me joody and i am ricky's  . . . ." woman around 50 bow to me and said.

"joody-san is my maid and she is like a mother to me. she will stay with us together in this house" ricky said quickly.

"ricky, let's move your laggage to your room" my mom said.ricky nod and pick up his pink bunny back pack. joody and other maid pick up his laggage and go to upstair.

"i prepared present for you from japan" ricky hold my arm and hissed to my ear. "seem like he love to hold people's hand " i thought in my mild.

"what did you prepared?" i asked him and he put his index finger on my lips.

"hush secret" ricky said and learn his head on my shoulder again.

"This is your room, ricky" my mom open the door and said.

"that's is changjo room" my mom point to my room in front of ricky's room.

"you two will live together in a room when you two got married" my mom said and i blush. i look at ricky and he is blushing too. my mom and joody laught when looking at us.

After, we place ricky's bag. My mom look at me and ricky.

"mom will go now. live well with ricky. don't fight ok?" my mom said and hug me and give goodbye kiss.

"ok" i said but my eyes are teary. my mom get in her car and drive away.

"changjo-kun, be cheerful" ricky said and smile. i look at ricky and smile too.


chapter 1 is up as i promised.