True me?

Perfect Present

 

"What the heck should I do?!"

Baekhyun's not in the mood as he entered at the living room and sat unceremoniously on the couch.

"How's your day oppa?" Luna said while smiling at her brother.

"Tss.. Not good, I didn't have a chance to see my crush for today, I got detention this afternoon and after that I rushed at her school but, she's not there anymore. Urgh!" Baekhyun annoyingly ruffled his hair.

"So what? It's okay oppa! There's tomorrow remember?" Luna sat beside the older male.

"But Luna..." Baekhyun whines.

"Keep quiet oppa! I'm watching, let's talk about it after this drama." Luna focused her eyes at the television.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ONEW. KYAAH!" Luna squealed. Baekhyun gave her a judging-you look.

"He's too cute!" Luna squealed again. "By the way stop looking at me that way." She continued.

Baekhyun glared and just ignored his annoying sister, when the show ended. Luna stopped squealing and looked at her pretty brother. "Oh, where are we on our discussion few minutes ago?" Luna asked.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, "We're on the----" Luna cut him off.

"Oh right! I remember. You looked more girly than her, why did you even like her?" Luna asked at Baek. Baekhyun sent hr a menancing look.

"Okay, okay. I was just joking, why don't you enter on our school and study in there?" Luna suggested.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU CRAZY? How can I even enter in that school? I'm a guy and that's an all girls school!" He shouted in disbelief.

"Oppa, don't shout at me. Am I a deaf?! No I'm not. We're close to each other I can hear you clearly." Luna sarcastically said.

"Oh, sorry so what should I do?" He asked. Luna looked at him with those sweet smile on her lips.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, I don't like what you're thinking Luna. I'm never doing that thing again..." He distanced away from Luna.

"You want to be her boyfriend right oppa? Then do this for her, this is the only way I know to resolve your problem." Luna smirked.

"Oh no..." Baekhyun shakes his head and was about to ran away from Luna but the girl held the older's wrist.

"Oppa, it's your choice. Do it or not. OH MY GOD.... I remember today's the fansigning event of SHiNee at the Inkigayo! I'll better keep going! Bye Oppa!" Luna shouted then she closed the door. Everything that happened was just like a snap shot. The door opened again.

"It's your CHOICE." Luna said emphasizing the word CHOICE before closing the door.

The next day.

"Dang. I hate life!" Baekhyun stomped his feet as he sat on the couch and there beside him was Luna whose watching her favorite drama, "CHICKEN IS MY LIFE." Onew's first soap opera.

"You okay?" Luna asked while her eyes darted on the television.

"No, I'm not. I've gave a thought about it last night. I will do your plan." Baekhyun sighed and look down.

"Ummm... Oppa? I'm not talking to you."Luna chimed. "uhhhh..ohh. Okay" Baekhyun sighed.

"I'm trying to guess what's the next line will Onew say in this drama." She said, Baekhyun face palmed.

"Well I'm saying that i will do your plan." Luna jumped happily.

"Really Oppa? Then let's get started!" Luna took Baekhyun at the bathroom, she took out the beauty kit from her room then she shuffled back in to the bathroom. She stick some kind of tape on Baekhyun's leg and then she removed it off.

"AHHHHHH!" Baekhyun screamed in pain.

All of the hairs on his left leg vanished like a bubble. Now it's his right leg's turn.

"Any last words to say?" Luna asked trying to hold her laughter at Baekhyun's derpy face.

"Goodbye, hairs... All of you became part of Daddy Baek's teenage life. I'm sorry. Farewell hairs...." Baekhyun caressed the hairs on the right leg before Luna put another tape on Baekhyun's right leg. As she repeats the procedure, Baekhyun screamed again in pain, but after that the two went in Luna's room. She put some eyeliner at Baekhyun, foundation and blush on. Baek looked at the mirror.

"Woah! GODDESS IN THE MIRROR!" He shouted.

"Shut up, Oppa it's just you, geez I'm insecure at you now. You're prettier than me." Luna pouted.

"Oh...It's just me? well it's---WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ON MY HANDSOME FACE?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"But, you're right I do look prettier than you." Baekhyun grinned. Luna hit him in head.

"Ouch...." Baekhyun whined. Luna gave him a menacing look.

Baekhyun just smiled "I'm just joking!"he explained.

Luna took out a dress from the closet and asked Baekhyun to put it on. At first the latter hesitated wearing that dress, he reasoned that he's a guy, a straight one. Since he got no choice he wore that pretty dress of Luna's and it fits perfectly at him. He looked again in the mirror and his jaw dropped as Luna put the wig at him. Baekhyun's still dumbfounded after seeing himself.

After that Luna helped her brother to get enrolled at her school, then she gave her brother a tour around and then they saw Taeyeon. She approached Luna and smiled at her. She waved at Baekhyun who started to spazz out.

"Nice to meet you!" Taeyeon greeted the male I mean the female beside her classmate; Luna.

"Oh, H---hi." Baekhyun stammered.

"So what's your name?" Taeyeon smiled at him.

Oh my god! T-taeyeon talked at me, this is a dream come true! I can die happily.

"I-im uh..." Baek haven't thought about his name. He looked at Luna whose looking back at him. He gave Luna a what's-my-name look. Luna shrugged at him.

Aish..... Luna's annoying I didn't expect this to happen.

"Hey? You okay?" Taeyeon asked at him.

"Oh, right, I-im uh.. Byun Baconnie," he answered.

"That's...a weird name but it's kinda cute." Taeyeon giggled.

"Taeyeon, come on!" a group of girls called her.

" I gotta go! See you tomorrow Luna and Baconnie!" She waved at the two. She disappeared like a bubble Baekhyun's still spacing out.

After few minutes....

"She talked to me! Did you saw that Luna?!" he shouted but in girly voice.

"Yeah yeah so stop it Baconnie, now you must study in here, tomorrow you will start." Luna explained while Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

After few months Baekhyun was getting used to study at the all girls school, and at his own school at the same time. But then an unexpected thing will going to happen....Soon.

The wind of December arrived, while Baekhyun walking at the streets after school, his brain is spacing out but then a guy bumped him and hit him so hard that makes him fall on the ground. His wig fall from his head.

What the heck?! My wig... FELL!

Chanyeol come closer to Baek and offered his help to stand him up but Baekhyun looked at the ground and quickly picked his wig and put it on.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry." Chanyeol apologized as he brushed off the dust on Baekhyun's skirt, he suddenly touched the of Baekhyun.

"ert!" Baekhyun shouted as he punched Chanyeol on face. Chanyeol lied on the floor helplessly.

"Where am i?" he muttered looking around, and then he saw Baekhyun beside him concentrating on playing a horror game in his computer.

"Hey~" his low tone voice gave a chill on Baekhyun's spine.

Baekhyun's still wearing his wig, a loose t-shirt and jogging pants.

"Sorry about a while ago." Baekhyun apologized at Chanyeol while his eyes are stucked on the monitor.

You lanky, derpy man. How dare you touch my like that?! Taeyeon is the only one who have permission to touch my . But she doesn't want my she really like Tiffany's.

"It's okay. By the way, um..... w-will you go out with me ? I'll wait for you at the park next Saturday morning." Chanyeol stuttered. Baekhyun's eyes widened ten times before (if that's possible).

You just molested me a while ago then now you want me to go out with you? Are you kidding me?You don't even know my name and you're not even my type. Geezz, I'm not a Homoual!! And besides you can't date a man you've met!

"No I don't want to." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up and push him out the door. He closed the door and sat on his spot while ago.

"Go out with me..." the male's deep voice kept playing in Baekhyun's mind. He looked at the door and he saw that it's creaked open suddenly Chanyeol's head popped up behind the door. Baekhyun screamed, he slapped himself then he realizes that he's just imagining things. Luckily Luna wasn't there, if she's in there, she'd be laughing hard at any moment right now.

Since Baekhyun's the only one in the house, he decided to watch a horror movie.

"Urgh...... Aish!" Baekhyun groaned and stood up from his seat. He turned off the television and walked straight to his room.

He lied on his soft bed and closed his eyes, Chanyeol's face flashed on his mind then his voice kept replaying on Baekhyun's mind. "Ugh! Stop, please stop, derpy man!" he snarled angrily.

\(^o^)/

Baekhyun looked around, he's in the city. To many people around, he tried to talked to somebody but everyone's ignoring him, they don't even want Baekhyun to see their faces. Baekhyun is confused, then he heard a familiar voice.

"Go out with me next Saturday.." The voice declared, it kept repeating itself.

\(^o^)/

"It's a nightmare!" Baekhyun shouted as he woke up from his deep sleep.

"What the heck? He's still haunting me even in my dreams. I don't wanna sleep again." Baekhyun said as he grabbed his phone and do everything to make himself awake for the whole cold night.

The next day Baekhyun entered at his school. Everyone noticed his haggard face plus the big eye bugs.

"I really hate that guy!" Baekhyun muttered under his breath.

"Um.. Excuse me?" a guy poked him, the voice was familiar. Baek slowly looked at him before facing him. He took a peak at the face then, his eyes widened.

It's that guy again. Oh no!!! if he sees me this is the end of everything! I'm still on a mission right now. "Make Taeyeon my girlfriend."

"AHH! A monster, get away from me! " Baekhyun shouted as he covered his face with his mere hands.

Baekhyun ran away from Chanyeol. For the whole day he kept avoiding the latter because if he discovered his secret... He will be a dead meat.

The next day Baek spent his day at the all girls school. It's afternoon, classes have already ended. He didn't see his sister today in the school. While he's walking in the campus, he saw a bunch of girls three meters away from him. Since he's curious, he approached the crowd. He saw Taeyeon giving chocolate at Chanyeol. Chanyeol did accept the chocolate, he thanked Taeyeon for that. Baekhyun's face reddened, he's mad, really mad. He rushed at home and went straight to his room. He buried his head under his pillow, "I really hate that derpy man. First, he wants me to go out with me, but I didn't agree so he haunts me till in my dreams and now? He's trying to take Taeyeon away! No! I'm not going to let that happen. I must make a plan."Baekhyun mumbled under his pillow. He's looking at the ceiling then a bright idea entered at his mind. "That will definitely work!!" He laughed evilly.

"Oppa it's----" Luna's words cut off again as she saw his older brother laughing evilly and having his scary, and derpy expression on his face.

"Um? Are you okay Oppa? Want me to take you to the hospital?" Luna asked at her brother in a worried tone. Baekhyun glared at Luna who started to laugh out loud.

"Come on it's time to eat!! " Luna closed the door after he called his brother.

The next Saturday

Baekhyun is wearing a dress, since it's Saturday he decided to find Chanyeol. He went on the park, where Chanyeol said to be the place for their date before. As he arrived in there, there's no sign of Chanyeol around. He sat on the bench for a while then he looked up in the sky.

"So what am I going to do. I can't find that giant."Baek murmured. He decided to go home since he can't see the giant in there.

It's really cold that day, while walking on his way home, a paper slapped Baekhyun's face. He took it and looked at it. It's more like a Christmas wish for Santa. He heard a scream on a nearby tree. He approached it, a tall man stood up from the ground and brushing the dust off of his shirt.

"Are you okay?" Baek asked. The tall man faced at him and grinned.

"Yup, I'm okay. Oh, it's you! that goddess that i see the day before yesterday !" Chanyeol reminded. Baekhyun blushed.

Aw..He so sweet and nice. He called me goddess. Baek chuckled a bit.

He suddenly remembered his plan, "About the date....umm... I've changed my mind. I want to go out with you." Baek said shyly but then he winked at Chanyeol.

Hm... You must fall for me so I can have Taeyeon back. Baekhyun smirked.

Chanyeol blinked for the few times, few seconds passed he jumped like a kid. "Thank you so much!" He hugged Baekhyun making Baekhyun's heart started pounding so hard.

No! Baekhyun! You're a straight guy. You're not a gay. Baekhyun convinced himself.

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm Byun Baconnie," Baekhyun answered. The two are walking in hands together.

"That's a cute name," Chanyeol praised Baek. Baekhyun blushes a bit, "How about you? What's your name?" Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol's answer.

"I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol," he said and gave a smile at Baek.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun repeated, then he smiled shyly.

After the date Chanyeol took Baekhyun home. The two enjoyed their first date together, Baekhyun entered inside the house. He saw the television opened as always and Luna's lying on the sofa facing the television. "Where have you been? It's late night. Explain what happened." Luna said in a serious tone.

Baekhyun can't see her face clearly because it dark but she's not definitely looking at him and Baekhyun's 100 percent sure about that.

"Um...I-I uhh." Baekhyun stuttered, cold sweat slowly crawled down from his forehead. After 2 seconds Baekhyun's still speechless and thinking an explanation, but suddenly he heard a loud snore. His eyebrows frowned and he approach Luna, he saw her sleeping on the couch and sleep talking again. Baekhyun smiled warmly and went upstairs to get some blanket for his beloved sister.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's dates got more often. They knew each other well, Luna also know that Baekhyun's dating Chanyeol, and even Baekhyun's plan, but as time passes that plan started to fail day by day, Baekhyun's feelings for Taeyeon started to disappear. Baekhyun's confused, he does have feelings for Taeyeon but whenever Chanyeol's around he's getting flustered. He can't think straight, he felt butterflies in his tummies and a comfortable feeling insides Chanyeol's warm hug.

Baekhyun went in the bar, only by himself. He started drinking alcohol, whenever he's confused or having a big problem he will always go there to cool off. That night, he's wearing a skirt and loose shirt. He needs to pee so he went into the bathroom. Since he's drunk he didn't even realize that he's a girl so he went straight to men's bathroom. He peed while standing, all the guys are looking at him in a weird way. He turned his gaze at the corner of the bathroom and there he saw Chanyeol's looking at him, not in a weird way nor mad. He's just looking at him with those attractive eyes. Baekhyun started to woke up in reality, his eyes widened and he quickly went of the comfort room. He ran away from the bar and stopped at the park. He sat on the bench.

"You're so stupid Baek." He started hitting himself. Someone grabbed his hands and the arms of that person wrapped around his waist.

"It's okay Byun Baekhyun. It's me Chanyeol, no need to be scared. I love you, no matter who or what you are." The deep voiced male whispered at him. Baekhyun's eyes softened and a sweet smile escaped from his lips. He stood up and faced the giant. He cupped the latter's cheeks and smiled sweetly at him.

"Now I really know what I want for Christmas. Chanyeol thank you for making me realize the true me." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the shorter male's waist and pulled the latter onto a warm passionate kiss under the snowy sky. After the kiss, Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and the giant hugged him back.

"Baekhyun, thank you for loving me like this. This is the happiest gift that a stalker can have this Christmas or rather I say derpy giant."Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun got startled on what Chanyeol said but then he smiled after realizing that the letter he saw is from Chanyeol.

Dear Santa,

I know that I've been naughty this year so much,

But, I'm in love to a certain boy right now.

I am in love with his chubby cheeks

His rectangular smile completes my day,

His cute eyes can make my world stop for a while.

His voice that sounds like an angel.

Whenever I see him and stalk at him.

Can I have him as the most important present in my life?"What the heck should I do?!"

Baekhyun's not in the mood as he entered at the living room and sat unceremoniously on the couch.

"How's your day oppa?" Luna said while smiling at her brother.

"Tss.. Not good, I didn't have a chance to see my crush for today, I got detention this afternoon and after that I rushed at her school but, she's not there anymore. Urgh!" Baekhyun annoyingly ruffled his hair.

"So what? It's okay oppa! There's tomorrow remember?" Luna sat beside the older male.

"But Luna..." Baekhyun whines.

"Keep quiet oppa! I'm watching, let's talk about it after this drama." Luna focused her eyes at the television.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ONEW. KYAAH!" Luna squealed. Baekhyun gave her a judging-you look.

"He's too cute!" Luna squealed again. "By the way stop looking at me that way." She continued.

Baekhyun glared and just ignored his annoying sister, when the show ended. Luna stopped squealing and looked at her pretty brother. "Oh, where are we on our discussion few minutes ago?" Luna asked.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, "We're on the----" Luna cut him off.

"Oh right! I remember. You looked more girly than her, why did you even like her?" Luna asked at Baek. Baekhyun sent hr a menancing look.

"Okay, okay. I was just joking, why don't you enter on our school and study in there?" Luna suggested.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU CRAZY? How can I even enter in that school? I'm a guy and that's an all girls school!" He shouted in disbelief.

"Oppa, don't shout at me. Am I a deaf?! No I'm not. We're close to each other I can hear you clearly." Luna sarcastically said.

"Oh, sorry so what should I do?" He asked. Luna looked at him with those sweet smile on her lips.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, I don't like what you're thinking Luna. I'm never doing that thing again..." He distanced away from Luna.

"You want to be her boyfriend right oppa? Then do this for her, this is the only way I know to resolve your problem." Luna smirked.

"Oh no..." Baekhyun shakes his head and was about to ran away from Luna but the girl held the older's wrist.

"Oppa, it's your choice. Do it or not. OH MY GOD.... I remember today's the fansigning event of SHiNee at the Inkigayo! I'll better keep going! Bye Oppa!" Luna shouted then she closed the door. Everything that happened was just like a snap shot. The door opened again.

"It's your CHOICE." Luna said emphasizing the word CHOICE before closing the door.

The next day.

"Dang. I hate life!" Baekhyun stomped his feet as he sat on the couch and there beside him was Luna whose watching her favorite drama, "CHICKEN IS MY LIFE." Onew's first soap opera.

"You okay?" Luna asked while her eyes darted on the television.

"No, I'm not. I've gave a thought about it last night. I will do your plan." Baekhyun sighed and look down.

"Ummm... Oppa? I'm not talking to you."Luna chimed. "uhhhh..ohh. Okay" Baekhyun sighed.

"I'm trying to guess what's the next line will Onew say in this drama." She said, Baekhyun face palmed.

"Well I'm saying that i will do your plan." Luna jumped happily.

"Really Oppa? Then let's get started!" Luna took Baekhyun at the bathroom, she took out the beauty kit from her room then she shuffled back in to the bathroom. She stick some kind of tape on Baekhyun's leg and then she removed it off.

"AHHHHHH!" Baekhyun screamed in pain.

All of the hairs on his left leg vanished like a bubble. Now it's his right leg's turn.

"Any last words to say?" Luna asked trying to hold her laughter at Baekhyun's derpy face.

"Goodbye, hairs... All of you became part of Daddy Baek's teenage life. I'm sorry. Farewell hairs...." Baekhyun caressed the hairs on the right leg before Luna put another tape on Baekhyun's right leg. As she repeats the procedure, Baekhyun screamed again in pain, but after that the two went in Luna's room. She put some eyeliner at Baekhyun, foundation and blush on. Baek looked at the mirror.

"Woah! GODDESS IN THE MIRROR!" He shouted.

"Shut up, Oppa it's just you, geez I'm insecure at you now. You're prettier than me." Luna pouted.

"Oh...It's just me? well it's---WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ON MY HANDSOME FACE?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"But, you're right I do look prettier than you." Baekhyun grinned. Luna hit him in head.

"Ouch...." Baekhyun whined. Luna gave him a menacing look.

Baekhyun just smiled "I'm just joking!"he explained.

Luna took out a dress from the closet and asked Baekhyun to put it on. At first the latter hesitated wearing that dress, he reasoned that he's a guy, a straight one. Since he got no choice he wore that pretty dress of Luna's and it fits perfectly at him. He looked again in the mirror and his jaw dropped as Luna put the wig at him. Baekhyun's still dumbfounded after seeing himself.

After that Luna helped her brother to get enrolled at her school, then she gave her brother a tour around and then they saw Taeyeon. She approached Luna and smiled at her. She waved at Baekhyun who started to spazz out.

"Nice to meet you!" Taeyeon greeted the male I mean the female beside her classmate; Luna.

"Oh, H---hi." Baekhyun stammered.

"So what's your name?" Taeyeon smiled at him.

Oh my god! T-taeyeon talked at me, this is a dream come true! I can die happily.

"I-im uh..." Baek haven't thought about his name. He looked at Luna whose looking back at him. He gave Luna a what's-my-name look. Luna shrugged at him.

Aish..... Luna's annoying I didn't expect this to happen.

"Hey? You okay?" Taeyeon asked at him.

"Oh, right, I-im uh.. Byun Baconnie," he answered.

"That's...a weird name but it's kinda cute." Taeyeon giggled.

"Taeyeon, come on!" a group of girls called her.

" I gotta go! See you tomorrow Luna and Baconnie!" She waved at the two. She disappeared like a bubble Baekhyun's still spacing out.

After few minutes....

"She talked to me! Did you saw that Luna?!" he shouted but in girly voice.

"Yeah yeah so stop it Baconnie, now you must study in here, tomorrow you will start." Luna explained while Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

After few months Baekhyun was getting used to study at the all girls school, and at his own school at the same time. But then an unexpected thing will going to happen....Soon.

The wind of December arrived, while Baekhyun walking at the streets after school, his brain is spacing out but then a guy bumped him and hit him so hard that makes him fall on the ground. His wig fall from his head.

What the heck?! My wig... FELL!

Chanyeol come closer to Baek and offered his help to stand him up but Baekhyun looked at the ground and quickly picked his wig and put it on.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry." Chanyeol apologized as he brushed off the dust on Baekhyun's skirt, he suddenly touched the of Baekhyun.

"ert!" Baekhyun shouted as he punched Chanyeol on face. Chanyeol lied on the floor helplessly.

"Where am i?" he muttered looking around, and then he saw Baekhyun beside him concentrating on playing a horror game in his computer.

"Hey~" his low tone voice gave a chill on Baekhyun's spine.

Baekhyun's still wearing his wig, a loose t-shirt and jogging pants.

"Sorry about a while ago." Baekhyun apologized at Chanyeol while his eyes are stucked on the monitor.

You lanky, derpy man. How dare you touch my like that?! Taeyeon is the only one who have permission to touch my . But she doesn't want my she really like Tiffany's.

"It's okay. By the way, um..... w-will you go out with me ? I'll wait for you at the park next Saturday morning." Chanyeol stuttered. Baekhyun's eyes widened ten times before (if that's possible).

You just molested me a while ago then now you want me to go out with you? Are you kidding me?You don't even know my name and you're not even my type. Geezz, I'm not a Homoual!! And besides you can't date a man you've met!

"No I don't want to." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up and push him out the door. He closed the door and sat on his spot while ago.

"Go out with me..." the male's deep voice kept playing in Baekhyun's mind. He looked at the door and he saw that it's creaked open suddenly Chanyeol's head popped up behind the door. Baekhyun screamed, he slapped himself then he realizes that he's just imagining things. Luckily Luna wasn't there, if she's in there, she'd be laughing hard at any moment right now.

Since Baekhyun's the only one in the house, he decided to watch a horror movie.

"Urgh...... Aish!" Baekhyun groaned and stood up from his seat. He turned off the television and walked straight to his room.

He lied on his soft bed and closed his eyes, Chanyeol's face flashed on his mind then his voice kept replaying on Baekhyun's mind. "Ugh! Stop, please stop, derpy man!" he snarled angrily.

\(^o^)/

Baekhyun looked around, he's in the city. To many people around, he tried to talked to somebody but everyone's ignoring him, they don't even want Baekhyun to see their faces. Baekhyun is confused, then he heard a familiar voice.

"Go out with me next Saturday.." The voice declared, it kept repeating itself.

\(^o^)/

"It's a nightmare!" Baekhyun shouted as he woke up from his deep sleep.

"What the heck? He's still haunting me even in my dreams. I don't wanna sleep again." Baekhyun said as he grabbed his phone and do everything to make himself awake for the whole cold night.

The next day Baekhyun entered at his school. Everyone noticed his haggard face plus the big eye bugs.

"I really hate that guy!" Baekhyun muttered under his breath.

"Um.. Excuse me?" a guy poked him, the voice was familiar. Baek slowly looked at him before facing him. He took a peak at the face then, his eyes widened.

It's that guy again. Oh no!!! if he sees me this is the end of everything! I'm still on a mission right now. "Make Taeyeon my girlfriend."

"AHH! A monster, get away from me! " Baekhyun shouted as he covered his face with his mere hands.

Baekhyun ran away from Chanyeol. For the whole day he kept avoiding the latter because if he discovered his secret... He will be a dead meat.

The next day Baek spent his day at the all girls school. It's afternoon, classes have already ended. He didn't see his sister today in the school. While he's walking in the campus, he saw a bunch of girls three meters away from him. Since he's curious, he approached the crowd. He saw Taeyeon giving chocolate at Chanyeol. Chanyeol did accept the chocolate, he thanked Taeyeon for that. Baekhyun's face reddened, he's mad, really mad. He rushed at home and went straight to his room. He buried his head under his pillow, "I really hate that derpy man. First, he wants me to go out with me, but I didn't agree so he haunts me till in my dreams and now? He's trying to take Taeyeon away! No! I'm not going to let that happen. I must make a plan."Baekhyun mumbled under his pillow. He's looking at the ceiling then a bright idea entered at his mind. "That will definitely work!!" He laughed evilly.

"Oppa it's----" Luna's words cut off again as she saw his older brother laughing evilly and having his scary, and derpy expression on his face.

"Um? Are you okay Oppa? Want me to take you to the hospital?" Luna asked at her brother in a worried tone. Baekhyun glared at Luna who started to laugh out loud.

"Come on it's time to eat!! " Luna closed the door after he called his brother.

The next Saturday

Baekhyun is wearing a dress, since it's Saturday he decided to find Chanyeol. He went on the park, where Chanyeol said to be the place for their date before. As he arrived in there, there's no sign of Chanyeol around. He sat on the bench for a while then he looked up in the sky.

"So what am I going to do. I can't find that giant."Baek murmured. He decided to go home since he can't see the giant in there.

It's really cold that day, while walking on his way home, a paper slapped Baekhyun's face. He took it and looked at it. It's more like a Christmas wish for Santa. He heard a scream on a nearby tree. He approached it, a tall man stood up from the ground and brushing the dust off of his shirt.

"Are you okay?" Baek asked. The tall man faced at him and grinned.

"Yup, I'm okay. Oh, it's you! that goddess that i see the day before yesterday !" Chanyeol reminded. Baekhyun blushed.

Aw..He so sweet and nice. He called me goddess. Baek chuckled a bit.

He suddenly remembered his plan, "About the date....umm... I've changed my mind. I want to go out with you." Baek said shyly but then he winked at Chanyeol.

Hm... You must fall for me so I can have Taeyeon back. Baekhyun smirked.

Chanyeol blinked for the few times, few seconds passed he jumped like a kid. "Thank you so much!" He hugged Baekhyun making Baekhyun's heart started pounding so hard.

No! Baekhyun! You're a straight guy. You're not a gay. Baekhyun convinced himself.

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm Byun Baconnie," Baekhyun answered. The two are walking in hands together.

"That's a cute name," Chanyeol praised Baek. Baekhyun blushes a bit, "How about you? What's your name?" Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol's answer.

"I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol," he said and gave a smile at Baek.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun repeated, then he smiled shyly.

After the date Chanyeol took Baekhyun home. The two enjoyed their first date together, Baekhyun entered inside the house. He saw the television opened as always and Luna's lying on the sofa facing the television. "Where have you been? It's late night. Explain what happened." Luna said in a serious tone.

Baekhyun can't see her face clearly because it dark but she's not definitely looking at him and Baekhyun's 100 percent sure about that.

"Um...I-I uhh." Baekhyun stuttered, cold sweat slowly crawled down from his forehead. After 2 seconds Baekhyun's still speechless and thinking an explanation, but suddenly he heard a loud snore. His eyebrows frowned and he approach Luna, he saw her sleeping on the couch and sleep talking again. Baekhyun smiled warmly and went upstairs to get some blanket for his beloved sister.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's dates got more often. They knew each other well, Luna also know that Baekhyun's dating Chanyeol, and even Baekhyun's plan, but as time passes that plan started to fail day by day, Baekhyun's feelings for Taeyeon started to disappear. Baekhyun's confused, he does have feelings for Taeyeon but whenever Chanyeol's around he's getting flustered. He can't think straight, he felt butterflies in his tummies and a comfortable feeling insides Chanyeol's warm hug.

Baekhyun went in the bar, only by himself. He started drinking alcohol, whenever he's confused or having a big problem he will always go there to cool off. That night, he's wearing a skirt and loose shirt. He needs to pee so he went into the bathroom. Since he's drunk he didn't even realize that he's a girl so he went straight to men's bathroom. He peed while standing, all the guys are looking at him in a weird way. He turned his gaze at the corner of the bathroom and there he saw Chanyeol's looking at him, not in a weird way nor mad. He's just looking at him with those attractive eyes. Baekhyun started to woke up in reality, his eyes widened and he quickly went of the comfort room. He ran away from the bar and stopped at the park. He sat on the bench.

"You're so stupid Baek." He started hitting himself. Someone grabbed his hands and the arms of that person wrapped around his waist.

"It's okay Byun Baekhyun. It's me Chanyeol, no need to be scared. I love you, no matter who or what you are." The deep voiced male whispered at him. Baekhyun's eyes softened and a sweet smile escaped from his lips. He stood up and faced the giant. He cupped the latter's cheeks and smiled sweetly at him.

"Now I really know what I want for Christmas. Chanyeol thank you for making me realize the true me." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the shorter male's waist and pulled the latter onto a warm passionate kiss under the snowy sky. After the kiss, Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and the giant hugged him back.

"Baekhyun, thank you for loving me like this. This is the happiest gift that a stalker can have this Christmas or rather I say derpy giant."Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun got startled on what Chanyeol said but then he smiled after realizing that the letter he saw is from Chanyeol.

Dear Santa,

I know that I've been naughty this year so much,

But, I'm in love to a certain boy right now.

I am in love with his chubby cheeks

His rectangular smile completes my day,

His cute eyes can make my world stop for a while.

His voice that sounds like an angel.

Whenever I see him and stalk at him.

Can I have him as the most important present in my life?


Thanks Santa! 

P.s : Derpy Giant