1

0330

Everything looked radiant and clear in yhe early morning sun.This place its seem familiar like i've been here before if i remember corretly theres  a playground at the end of that left corner and as a result there is a playground..

...................................................................................................................................................................................

she lost lots of blood hurry to the hospital demand the paramedic to the driver.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

staring the swing remind me of him..''dongho oppa''.you muttered.Suddently an image of you sitting at the swing and he was pushing you while laughing at you.They look so happy together or should it be we looked so happy together.

He likes to push me as high as he could and i would be screaming my heart out telling him to stop and he would just laught  to my reaction.Those were my one of happy memories with him that i teasure.Seing this moment make me smile.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

''Nurse Kim what the patince condition?''ask the doctor

''she involved in a car accident,lost lot of blood,her left elbow there a 3 inche mirror stuck and luckily no brain damage just a cut near the scalp.

''prepare her in the ICU''.doctor demand the nurses.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

suddently i have the felling to go somewhere to look for someone.But i dont even know that place nor whom that  im looking for.My leg has its on mind and  start to walk on its on and i  arrive at  this appartment  building.I search for the elavator but there was none the only choice was the stair.As i force myself  to climb the stair i was curios who i was looking for?I was getting tired when i reach the third floor.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

''Nurse bring 50cc of A type blood faster''.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

I stop at the fifth floor i dont know why but i have the feeling that this is the floor that i was surposed to be.I start to search for the correct  number plat at the door 128,129,130....i stop infront of the door with the plat that was numbered 138.Thinking for a sec who was living here and  why have i'd come here.Without any second to lose i press the doorbell and waited there for the door to open.But a few moment pass the door still hast been open by anyone.So i press the doorbell again and again many times.Then the door open and revealing him standing there looking straight at me.His brown eyes.His puff check.His red lips.All about him seem perfect.I remembered who he was.''oppa''i muttered under my breath tears was forming in my eyes it start sterming down my cheek.I dont know what to do so i just stand there like a pole crying looking at him that is still so beautiful as i remembered i hug him so tightly afraid that i might lost him again.He still smell like stawberry the soap that i keep telling him to use because i like the smell of stawberry fruit and i wanted my man to smell like the fruit that i like.Then i notice there was a light shine so bright behind him.I wanted so badly to enter the light so i can be together with him again.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

''Doctor her impuls is getting weak 54..53..52..51..50..49.''

''Go get the  electic shock and put it on 60A''

first try there was no results.second try..teet..teet..teet..teet

''okay doctor she back to normal''

''bring the scapel and suction''

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

He push me away from the door.

I look in his eyes in confuse.Why wont he let me enter the light.

I force myself to push him away so i can enter the light .But he keep pushing me outside he wont let me enter the light.

''_____-ah,i love you please take care of yourself ''dongho say as he embrace me in his hug.i can fell the warm that i miss alot.He let me go and look in my eyes he smile and close the door .Suddently it all went slowly to blank.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I open my eyes and realise i was in the hospital then it all came back to me i remember how my car crashed and the spinning image of my serounding and a loud shout that i hear then it went blank.But i also remember the unknown place that i went the playground , the apparment building and meeting oppa in my unconscious.I smile in sorrow .''i try to live without u oppa''i muttered tears fall even i didnt notice that i was crying.i turn on my walkman and play ukiss-0330.you listen to the song over and over again listen to the lyric that discribe perfectly how you felt at that moment.

na ajikdo noreul jiwol so obseo

jakku jakku niga saenggagna

niga neomu pogoshipo

namsae hansomdo chalsu obseo

nae mam chandmonoul dadorineun bilsori

niga tonaborin gu jari nomu nado geuriwo

bamsae hansomdo chalsu obseo nan

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

hello..hello readers thanks for reading my fanfic featuring oc and my always and forever be my No.1 bias shin dongho..even thought he quit from ukiss i still love him so much because of him i fall deeply in love with kpop..

this is my first ever fanfic so i know that there are many*most of it* error..as you see english is not my first language..but i tried hard*plus using a dictionary* to make it atleast understanable for your all reader to read..this story based on 100% my imagination*dreaming while teacher were teaching in class* hohoho..

hope all dongho lover there wont be so hash on me if you wanted to leave a comment

And please continue loving and support u-kiss..<3

read my next story

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/616517