The Truth

The Agents

 

"Get up  girls!!" Victoria yelled while standing in the middle of the livingroom. The sound of her voice echoed through the whole dorm and a loud thud was heard making her giggle before going into the maknae's room.

As she entered she saw Krystal on the ground with her pillow and blanket covering her up and Sulli leaning over the bed looking down at her trying not laugh at her but worry was still in her eyes. Sighing, Victoria went over to Krystal and  helped her up before pushing her into the bathroom to wash up.

"Unnie~" Sulli whined when the curtains were opened making light go straight into Sulli's eyes. Victoria sighed once again and pulled Sulli out of bed and told her to go wake up Amber.

"But amber unnie hardly ever talks to me and i think she is mad at me for yesterday." She said and grabbed her arm remembering the pain amber caused when she didn't listen.  Sulli was always scared of amber, she never knew why though,She hardly even knows about Amber's past.

"Sulli, Amber never talks to you because you never talk to her. Amber wont just willingly go up to someone and talk to them. It took me a while for her just to talk to me." Victoria said making Sulli feel a little better.

"So, all i know is that she has a bad past. Should ask her about it or try to be her friend?" Sulli questioned making Victoria sigh for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"You are gonna have to find out on your own Sulli." She said and walked out to start breeakfast. Sulli nodded even though she wasn't looking. Slowly, Sulli made her way to Amber and Victoria's room.

Turning the door knob, Sulli walked in the room and saw Amber in the bathroom washing up but there wasn't a towel so Sulli quickly went to get one and when she came back in Amber was done and was looking for a towel.

"Here you go Unnie." Sulli said and giggled a little when Amber jumped and turned around with a shocked expression. Smiling a little, Amber grabbed the towel muttering a thanks. While drying her face  Sulli thought of what to say next.

"Unnie?" Amber put the towel down and turned towards Sulli once again and raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you hate me?' Sulli questioned. Amber's eyes widened shocked by the question.

"No, Of course not, Why would you ask that?"

"Its just that you seem like the only person you like is Victoria. You seem like me,Krystal, and Luna did something to you." Sulli explained making Amber feel bad.

"Oh, My go- Sulli. " Amber said before hugging the taller girl. Sulli hugged back and smiled as she knew that Amber didn't hate her now. "Sulli , I just cant make friends that easily or trust people." 

"Because of your past?" Sulli asked as the two pulled away from the hug. Nodding, Amber sniffed a little at the bad memory that haunts her sleep. 

"I wont ask because I know you're not  comfortable with me yet but if you need someone to talk to, me and Krystal will help I promise. " Sulli said with a smile and walked out of the room leaving Amber in there staring at the door before  chuckling and going to her closet.


"What are we going to do sir? Sooner or later she  is going to realize what's going on." A man asked his leader with worry in his voice. The chair slowly span around making the so called  leader face him.

"Nothing for now, when they come to the hotel that we've been torturng we will capture her and make her remember everything she forget because of her stupid sister." He said with rising anger in his voice.

"Jackie? What exactly did her sister do?" The man asked his leader another question.

"Jackie took Amber away from us when they were younger. Amber and Jackie were the best agents we had and just because I hit amber a little bit when she didn't obey me they left and never looked back. We always tried to get Amber back but Jackie was always there to stop us so,  we put a fake mission we told Jackie to do and we would leave them alone. When she got there we set the place on fire but what we didn't know was that Amber went with her so Jackie almost lived. Good thing Mr.Lee was there or Amber would have died to but on there way back Amber tried to go back to save her sister but he wouldn't let her and she fell and hit her head now she only remembers me hitting her and jackie burning to death." The leader finished making the man look at him with wide eyes.

"Wow, you guys were evil then weren't you?" He  asked before leaving the room.

"Oh trust me,we never changed" The leader said.


A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. When you first startd reading this iI bet you tought it wouldd bea no drama chapter. LOL, NOPE! Tell me what you thought of it in the comments below. ^_^