Final

I'm All Yours

Finals were finally over for Sulli and her circle of friends so they decided to have some fun after the so-called ‘hell-week.’

Amber, Tiffany, Jessica and Key were arguing where they would go while Sulli, Henry, JongHyun and MinHyuk were just playing around.

“I want to go to beach though since its summer.” says Tiffany whose busy surfing in her tablet.

“Where Tiffany wants, Jessica goes.” All of them rolled their eyes in lame Jessica.

“So, any suggestion? I want to go to the beach too.” Amber asked.

“Let’s bar hopping every night!” JongHyun and MinHyuk say this at the same time.

“So where will we go?” Key asked but no one respond to him. “Henry, Sulli? Where do you think we should go?” and call the attention of the two persons who’s busy with their phone.

 “I’d go for the beach.” says Henry who didn’t even look up from his phone.

“uhm Sulli?”

“uhm— Beach?” Sulli answered unsurely when her phone suddenly rings. “Excuse me. I have to answer this.”

Sulli suddenly runs where she can talk to the person who calls her quietly which give so much attention to the group.

“It’s odd. Sulli never hide to a quiet place whenever someone calls her.” Amber is the first one to ask about it.

“Maybe that was really important call. Don’t mind her.”

“Sulli can answer her father’s call without leaving us. Duh.” Tiffany said this as she rolls her eyes.

“Maybe she has a new boyfriend?”

“Why are you all so nosy?” JongHyun asked with irritation. All of them shrugged then continue but they have been doing.

“I think this is a good place.” Tiffany points out and everybody focus on the screen.

“Private resort? Not bad.”

 

Just when they finished planning about the way they would celebrate, Sulli comes back.

“So, is everything planned already?”

“Yeah. Who do you talk to just now?”

“Ahm. It was my bestfriend.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. uhm.. Guys” Everyone looks at Sulli. “Can I bring her along when we go?”

“Is she pretty?”

“y?”

“Single? Can I get her number?”

“I don’t think I am liking whatever you were saying MinHyuk, JongHyun and Henry.” Sulli sighed. All of them give each other a brief glance sensing something. “I don’t want to leave her this time. I rather be left alone here if you were like that.”

“Bring her then. It seems like she’s special to you.” Tiffany said this with all sincerity.

“Thank you, Tiff.”

 

~~

 

All of them were already at their meeting place but Sulli and her best friend. They don’t mind waiting though but the heat is not helping them and all they want is to leave the place as soon as possible.

 

“Aish. Where is that girl?” JongHyun asked with irritation. “I can’t take the heat.”

“She just texted me, she’ll be here in any moment.”

“Okay.”

 

Just when they stopped complaining they notice the two girls approaching them while arguing.

 

“Sulli didn’t mention that she was really hot.” MinHyuk said this totally struck at the girl.

“Stop gawking at the girl, MinHyuk.” Amber warns him.

“Why so? I’m just looking.”

“She seems special to Ssul.”

“What—?” MinHyuk was cut off when Sulli and the girl were now in front of them.

“I’m sorry guys. We’re a bit late.”

“A bit late was understatement. We’ve been waiting for like 30 minutes.” JongHyun rolls eyes as he look at the two.

“I apologize.” The girl bowed a little. “It’s just that this thing was arguing with me before we’ve gone here.”

“It’s okay.” Jessica said. “JongHyun is just PMS-ing.”

“What’s your name by the way?” Tiffany asked and gives the girl her sweetest smile. “Since that thing beside you is rude and didn’t introduce you.”

“I’m Krystal Jung. Sulli’s best friend.”

“Well, I’m Tiffany. This is Jessica, my girlfriend. This tomboy and diva is Amber and Key, also a couple. Don’t be confused to them.”

“Yah! What are you talking about Miyoung?” Key whined but Tiffany ignored him.

“The one who’s sulking is JongHyun, and that’s Henry and MinHyuk. We’re all Sulli’s friend in the school.”

“It was nice to meet you guys.” Krystal bowed again a little and the group welcomes her. After the short introduction they decided to leave.

“Let’s go now.”

 

~~

 

The way Sulli overprotect Krystal was all new to them. Usually, Sulli doesn’t really care about what’s happening in her surroundings even if her friends were involved in it. But today was different.

 

Every time they ride the van they were using right now, Sulli always choose the same spot. But today is a little bit different. Sulli let Krystal sit at her favorite spot and let her best friend leaned at her shoulder when they were travelling. Just when they arrived the two were arguing because Sulli wouldn’t let Krystal carry her own bag, which is again, unusual. Usually, Sulli would give her bag to MinHyuk and JongHyun and let them bring her bag.

 

They arrived late at the resort so they decided to just have a drink and have a game. Of course, when alcohol was present, cig would never be absent and that shocked Krystal but she didn’t show them.

 

Sulli was not yet present when MinHyuk offer a cigar to her. She declined it to his dismay.

 

“Does Sulli smoke?” it was an innocent question for MinHyuk but Krystal doesn’t like his answer.

“She’s no joke when it comes to smoking.”

 

To Krystal there wasn’t wrong in smoking, she has friends who smoked, but she’s a bit disappointed to Sulli for keeping it to her.

 

When Sulli and Henry arrived they have a lot of alcohols.

 

Sulli sat next to Krystal and notice the off aura of the girl.

 

“Are you alright Krys?”

“Yeah. Don’t worry about me.” Krystal smiled a bit to Sulli then drinks at her cup. Sulli frowns at this. She leaned in and whisper to the girl.

“Don’t drink too much okay?” Krystal only nodded and talk to Amber who’s beside her.

 

“Okay guys~~” Tiffany calls for their attention. “Let’s play a simple truth and dare.” Everybody groans with this.

“No wonder you’re together with Jessica, you’re both so lame.” Henry got smack by Jessica when he said that but then everyone agreed to it.

“We won’t use bottle though. Just simple truth or dare, everyone takes turn and for those who won’t answer or won’t do the dare will have to drink 5 shots straight.”

“5 shots? I would want to see someone drunk tonight! Let’s start!”

 

They start it with Amber and since Krystal is beside her, she would be the last. Amber was dared to strip dance in front of Key but she declined, excusing herself that only Key can see what’s underneath her clothes. They all choose dare and it was all naughty. Only Key and Amber didn’t complete the dare leaving them to be all flustered already.

When it comes to MinHyuk, he was dared by JongHyun to make out with Krystal for 15 minutes. Of course, because it was only a dare, MinHyuk complied. It was only a peck though, because when they supposed to get heated, Sulli pulled Krystal and said. “I’ll drink his 5 shot just don’t let him kiss her.”

Everyone was shock when the girl started to pour to her cup, no one stop her though. Sulli was always the last one who can stay sober and they think it will be a good opportunity to see how drunken Sulli is. “

You don’t have to do this Ssul.” Krystal mumbled only to be ignored by Sulli and Krystal knows that she can’t stop the girl. When Sulli finished up, Krystal immediately hands her water which the latter gladly accept.

“So, Sulli truth or dare?” Tiffany asked excitedly.

“Dare.” Tiffany looked around the placed and saw someone walking, a handsome boy to be exact so she points it to Sulli and asked to kiss him. Sulli is drunk Krystal knows that she was unstoppable. So when Sulli do what was dared to her, Krystal chugged the alcohol.

All of them cheered but Krystal because she’s busy with the alcohol. When Sulli gets back to her sit, she snuggled closer to the girl. They all notice it and silently admiring that the tough Sulli they’ve known was soft to one person.

Krystal choose truth saying she’s too lazy to stand up, little did she know that everybody was wishing her to actually choose that.

“Well, I just want to ask you for your honest thought of what’s happening right now.” Jessica smiled when she saw the frown on Krystal’s flustered face.

“Honestly? I ing hate you all for making Sulli kiss that guy!” Krystal stands up dragging the taller girl with her. She was mumbling incoherent words that Sulli can’t understand probably because of the influenced of the alcohol.

 

“I ing hate you Choi Sulli!” Krystal yells when they stop near the sea. She was sobbing and she hated herself for being crybaby now. The crying girl hits Sulli to show more her frustration and Sulli is stunned at what is happening. “You tell me I would enjoy this trip! But how can I if I would know that I only know the good side of yours? I thought were closer than this!” Krystal collapse on the sand, not minding if she totally looks like hobo now. “And you kiss a guy who doesn’t even know you. I don’t know what’s got into you.”

 

“And you didn’t think that I would dislike that make out scene with MinHyuk?”

 

“I didn’t know how to react!! Your friends were there and they gladly accept me! Who am I to decline?”

 

Sulli sighed. She doesn’t like where this might actually goes. She levels herself to the crying girl and wipes all those tears. When Krystal seems to be calm she spoke.

 

“Didn’t I tell you yesterday that we’re going to have fun?” Krystal nodded and Sulli kiss her forehead. “I’m sorry about what happened today alright? You should be sorry too.” Again, Krystal nodded like a whipped girl she was. Sulli helps her to stands and pulls her closer. She doesn’t move until Krystal looks up at her and she stares lovingly at the younger girl eyes, getting lost at her gazed. “I don’t like it when other lips touch yours.  Be my girlfriend so I can have the right to forbid others to do that.” A trail of tears fell down on her right eye and she smiled answering Sulli by sealing their lips together. “I’m all yours.”

 

 

 

-----

 

 

hi. your comments will be highly appreciated.

:D

hope you enjoy. 

 

----

 

 

favorite jungli kiss~~

 

 

 

 

credits to all the owner of the picture. <3