1

Undisclosed

Hushed whispers. Chaste kisses. Sneaky glances.

Nobody notices. Nobody but me.

It is clear in his big round eyes that he cares for Jongin. It is clear in the way he talks to the boy in silvery undertones compared to his usual loud tone. It is clear that all he wants to do is protect him, to keep him safe. Yet nobody sees the sincerity in his eyes, the softness of his voice and the invisible yet inviolable shroud he has over the younger male. Nobody sees but me.

We’re in the living room, with no schedule today, we all agreed to a day in, watching movies. Sehun chooses a classic comedy. Everyone has their eyes glued on to the movie, immersed deep in the entertaining plot. Well, everyone except me and him. He has his eyes set on the curve of Jongin’s lips when he smiles, a hand coming up to rest on his own chest, almost afraid if someone could hear his heart hammering whenever Jongin laughs. His own mouth quirking into a soft smile when Jongin asks him, “Hey this show is funny isn’t it?” with crescent-like eyes. He responds with a nod and blushes hotly when Jongin rests his head on his shoulder. I can’t help but giggle at how he turns into putty under Jongin’s touch.

Everyone’s still absorbed in the movie, Suho’s loud guffaw startles a stirring Jongin, by his lover’s side. He hushes the loud leader and tells everyone he’s going to carry Jongin back into the room. Nobody says anything as he gently carries the sleeping boy in his arms, bridal style. He lays him down in bed, taking in everything; his scrunched eyebrows, his plump lips, his cute nose.

“Good night Jongin-ah.” He kisses him on the forehead, ruffling his hair a little.

“I love you.” Jongin mumbles almost incoherently before tossing to the other side.

“I love you too.” He really does. With all of his heart. With all the bones in his body. With all the cells he’s made of. He loves and treasures Jongin.

But nobody knows. Nobody but me.

-

We’re on the way to the Incheon Airport. We’re flying off to Bangkok for our latest album promotions.

“I hate plane rides.” Baekhyun whines, shifting to the other side of the van, making space for other members to squeeze in. Yixing playfully punches him in the arm, mumbling something along the lines of “Be thankful” and “At least we’re not  cycling to Suvarnabhumi Airport.” He is looking out of the window. No, this time he’s not looking at Jongin. He’s counting the number of red cars passing by, the number of pedestrians waiting for the green light, he’s got his head in the clouds, but his gaze fixed outside. Jongin’s seated next to him, revising some Thai words with Luhan so that he can better interact with the fans later on. The fingers of his left hand, caress Jongin’s knuckles lightly and with Jongdae and Baekhyun belting out Justin Bieber’s One time, nobody notices when Jongin squeezes his hand in return, flashing a cheeky grin to the man he loves. Nobody notices. Nobody but me.

The security is tighter than usual, I realized, when we reached the airport. As per normal, we have our fans, screaming and on their toes, just to get a glimpse of us. Kris towered over me and kept an arm around my shoulders to guide me through the crowd. As I was pretty petite in size, I looked like a dwarf standing next to a giant but I had to admit, Kris sure knows how to fuel the fangirl’s needs. They practically screeched when he slipped an arm around me. I avert my attention to Jongin who’s clinging on to Sehun’s arm. He is being extra cautious this time, watching his step and never loosening his grip on Sehun. It has the fangirls shouting in glee and a whole lot of clicks and flashes from cameras. I look behind and see him. He’s alone at the back, trailing behind Luhan. His hand grasps tightly on to his necklace. That necklace. It’s a small rectangular metal piece. I’m puzzled why no one notices the familiar triangle at the centre of the necklace. It’s one out of twelve exo logos. It was the teleportation sign. Jongin’s sign. No one notices it but me.

-

We’re back in Seoul now, halfway through a photoshoot. I try my best to stay still as the coordi noonas reapply powder on to my face, dusting red hues on to the apples of my cheeks. He is beside me this time. He’s getting eyeliner done. It was a masculine-themed photoshoot. He stands up and shifts to the set. He will be ditching his shirt for this photoshoot, clad in only tight skinny jeans and a wife-beater. He has dryer-blown bed hair and he sports a stoic expression as he gazes into the camera almost effortlessly. The photographer shot him a thumbs up before calling the next person up. He’s chugging down a bottle of evian as one of the staff asks about his opinion on his own shots. He cracks his neck and suddenly I hear nervous clearing of the throat. Jongin’s beside me, eyes practically boring holes into him. His eyes greedily taking in his sinewy arms, the way the jeans compliment his never ending legs and his solid chest. Jongin was probably stripping him silly in his head. But suddenly the director calls for a break and everyone’s scurrying to the table where the food is laid out. Well everyone except Jongin and him. Jongin practically runs up to him and whispers something in his ear, which turns him fire engine red. They rush to the restrooms doing god knows what. But nobody saw them. Nobody but me.

-

“Soo, you really not going with us?” Tao digs his chin in the crook of my neck from behind. I shook my head, eyes not leaving the interesting novel I was reading. It was a cliched romance story, a little too cheesy for my liking but it was on sale, so, why not?

“Alright, Jongin, Sehun and Yeol are staying in as well. I’m going, bye!” Tao yells from the door. The dorm was peaceful and quiet. I placed the hardback novel onto the shelf and decided to head to get some rest. I padded to my shared room with Sehun and was a little startled to see Sehun on the study desk, head on the table, pencil in hand, a little drool coming out from his mouth. Poor thing. He must’ve fallen asleep while working on his sketches. I kept his materials and woke him up gently to get him to sleep on the bed. He threw himself on the bed and shortly after that he’s snoring lightly. I laugh a little at the boy before trying to get a wink of sleep myself.

 

But I find myself tossing and turning. Jongin’s laughter was loud and Chanyeol’s voice was keeping me awake. I get up and stormed to their room, anger coursing through my veins. I was so ready to barge in and scream at them, probably threatening not to cook ramen for them ever again. But I ended up doing none of them.

The door to their shared room was ajar. I peeked in and was surprised. Chanyeol and Jongin were playing video games. Jongin’s in his lap and Chanyeol has his arms around him, both of them frantically tapping the buttons of the game console.

“I won! Again? Oh my god, you at this so bad.” Chanyeol teases, laughing throatily at Jongin. The younger crosses his arms and pouts.

“I- I was letting you win okay, off.” Jongin scowls and Chanyeol laughs again, this time, hugging him from the back and nuzzling his neck. Jongin tries to keep the scowl on his face but fails and ends up laughing crazily when Chanyeol tickles his ribs. The laughter eventually died down and Jongin’s facing Chanyeol, thumb rubbing at his necklace. Chanyeol takes the opportunity and kisses him.

Slowly, I stepped away from the room. I’ve seen enough for today. Gracing a small smile on my lips, I walked back to my room.

Jongin and Chanyeol. They’ve always tried to keep it a secret but I’ve always noticed it. The worry in Jongin’s eyes when Chanyeol isn’t on time for practice. The blush on his cheeks whenver Chanyeol praises him in interviews. The way he looks at his lips as if he wants to kiss the life out of them. Oh, I’ve seen them all. Jongin and Chanyeol thinks no one notices. Well that’s partially right because nobody knows of their intimate relationship.

Well, except for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: omg im sorry if it's confusing but i hope you guys got it! the third-person is Kyungsoo well bc yeah don't you think he fits the all-knowing and all-seeing role idk ;; sobs please do comment and upvote~ they mean a lot to me ^^ oh and check out my other stories too

- Flutters Of The Heart

- Trying to love again