Crazy night

You dont deserve my love womanizer

Aiden POV

I was at the club with my 2 best buddys and we were having the time of our lives.

Yuri was dancing with 2 girls and Taeyeon with 1 who was a little drunk and was really y.

She was grinding my midget hyun and it seemed he enjoyed it so as the girl.

I was at the bar looking at my hyungs while sipping on a glass of beer when someone caught my eye.

Aiden: "Hey Jia!"

Jia: "Wae?!"

We were shouting at each other because of the blasting music wich was awesome.

Aiden: "Does he gets here often?!"

I pointed at a familiar looking guy

Jia: "No! I think its his first time here!"

Aiden: "Okay thanks!"

I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

Aiden: "Hey Yoong!"

He turned around and was happy to see me

Yoong: "Hey hyung!"

He gave me a bro hug 

Aiden: "Arent you a little bit to young to be at a place like this!"

Yoong: "Im 19 hyung~"

Aiden: "Still!"

Yoong: "Im here with my friends and some of them are above the 20!"

Aiden: "Okay! Then its good as long as you dont get drunk little guy!"

Yoong: "Wanna join us?!"

Aiden: "Uhm Sure!"

I followed him to his table where his friends sat and 2 of them I already knew

Son/Key: "HYUNG!"

I was attacked by them and almost fell on the ground

Yoong: "Guys this is one of the bestfriends of my big brother!"

Aiden: "Hi I'm Aiden nice to meet you!"

Three of the girls were glaring at me and the other one just smiled at me

Yoong: "This is Sooyoung noona that is Krystal that is Jessica noona and that is Tiffany noona!"

I smiled at them but suddenly I was pulled by the collar.

Yuri: "Hey A help me with those girls I-........................................ KWON YOONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

He was pretty mad at Yoong and I tried to escape but Yuri hold me by the collar preventing from leaving

Yoong: "W-we are here to c-celebrate Sonnys B-day hyung"

Yuri: "Sonny? OH! Totally forgot about that! Happy birthday Sunkyu!"

Sonny: "Thanks hyung! Were is Tae hyung?!"

Yuri: "Dancing with some girl I think............ Better not distract him now.............. Well I have to go now bye!"

We waved at them and Yuri dragged me by the colar to the two girls who were waiting at the bar for us.

Yuri: "Im sorry ladies but my brother is here to and I dont want him to get into trouble! But we can dance with you guys!"

They smirked and dragged us to the dancefloor but to be honest I didnt really wanted to dance with some girl I dont know at the moment.

From the corner of my eye I saw those three girls glaring at me and I felt really unfomfertable with their gaze so I excused myself.

I sat down at the bar chatting with Jia noona when she suddenly said I had to play as waiter.

I had to bring some drinks and snacks to Yoongs table and I really was scared for those girls.

I had to wair a waiters robe so I did

Aiden: "Hey guys here is your order"

Yoong: "Your waiter here?"

Aiden: "Noona told me to play as waiter for tonight *sigh*"

Yoong: "Well that , I think youd rather like to dance with girls all night huh?"

Aiden: "Yoong Im not like Yul nor Tae dont forget not become like your older brothers boys!"

Boys: "Dae hyung!"

Aiden: "Good. Ill be going now if you need somthing go to the bar and youll find me!"

I smiled at the and walked back to Jia noona.

 

Yoong POV

Krystal: "Whats with him? I mean isnt he a womanizer or ladiesman or something?"

Yoong: "When he feels like he is but like now he only comes with our brothers to make them happy and not disappoint them!"

Sooyoung: "Sonny can we meet your brother?!"

Sonny looked around in the place but didnt found his hyung

Sonny: "Maybe he is making out again"

He said with a disappointed look and tone

Yoong: "AIDEN!"

He walked towards us

Aiden: "Yeah?!"

Yoong: "Taeyeon!"

Aiden: "Wait a sec!"

He went in the croud and dragged a black haired midget with a face covered with lipstick with him.

Sonny and Key looked down of emberassing and disappointment

Taeyeon: "YAH AIDEN LET GO OF ME!"

He punched Aiden in the face obviously he is drunk, Aiden let go of his arm and Jia saw everything and ran to us giving Taeyeon a slap on the back of his head and grabbing him by the colar

Jia: "YAH KIM TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon: "WAE!"

Jia whistled and then a big guy came and dragged Taeyeon with him to Jias office.

Then she took Aiden to the counter and treated his cut.

Sonny: "Uhm.............................. Thats the reason why we never wanted you guys to introduce our bigger brother"

Key: "He is hard headed short tempered and pretty violent some times"

Sooyoung: "Hey dont mind they are just boys who are not really good in their heads"

Sonny: "Im gonna check if Aiden is okay"

He went to Aiden and stayed with him for awhile

Then he came back with Aiden saying he is gonna stay with us till he goes home with Yul and Tae

 

Sooyoung: "Are you okay!?"

Aiden: "Uhm yeah he does this often when he is not in the mood or drunk and not in the mood!"

Tiffany:  "What a weird guy!"

Aiden took out his phone and did something I dont know what but he seemed serious

Yoong: "What ya doing hyun!?"

Aiden: "Asking my hyung to pick me up in 3 ours! Do you guys need a ride maybe?!"

Sonny: "Well.......... I dont know what about you guys?!"

Jessica: "Is your brother a player or something?!"

Aiden looked hurt by that 

Yoong: "No his brother s are really nice and his sister to"

Aiden: "My brother is photographer and my othe brother is DJ and my sister is MC and Model"

Sooyoung: "Cool!"

Aiden didnt feel confortable with the Jung sisters gaze