Enemy-Tiffany Hwang

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun looked at the tall building of Seoul Hospital. He sighed heavily as he continued walking. His heart was so numb as his mind was so dumb. He was sure that Seyeon will be fine in Kyungsoo's watch. Not just fine but extremely happy. 


He sat on a bench and he the empty spot. He then closed his eyes and he thought of his fate. God know what's best for him so he's not that sad. Maybe. 
Suddenly he felt a presence, sitting right next to him. He opened his eyes as he saw a girl with a black hoodie and black glasses. He was so confused because the girl sat very close beside him. The girl opened her glasses to look at Sehun's face. 


"I'm sorry but I need your help." The girl didn't wait for Sehun's response and she just hugged Sehun's arm and held it tight. Then a few man with black clothing ran infront of them. They looked like a bunch of bodyguards or something.

"Where could she be?" one of them asked.

"Maybe she went that way." Then another said. They disappeared and the girl peep to see if the line was clear. She held her chest and she sighed. She then looked at Sehun. She smiled and she took out her phone. Sehun just stared at her purple contact lense eyes. 

"What's your name? Or give me your phone number. I'll make sure that I'll send a few dollars because of helping me. By the way, I'm Hwang Tiffany. I'm the daughter of Hwang Group. Yes, Hwang Shopping Mall, Hwang Frozen Foods. Hwang Textiles. that's my father's." The girl said as she kept flipping her hair in overness. Sehun just stared at her with a strange look. 

'She's too into herself.'

Sehun forced a smile as he then stood up. "Your welcome." And he walked away just not to get involved with strange peoples. 
Tiffany looked as Sehun with disbelief. How dare he? Tiffany fanned herself as she ran to the man which just avoid her with his rudeness.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tiffany said as she stood infront of Sehun. Sehun crossed his arms. 

"Home. Why?"

"I"m not finish yet with you. I gave you an offer to have my phone number and also money." Tiffany said in disbelief.

"I'm not interested with that. I have more things to think rather than think about you. So excuse me." Sehun said in a not-so-polite tone as he walked away. Tiffany was so annoyed as she took one of her sneakers and threw it to Sehun but the sneaker dropped right infront of Sehun. Sehun looked at the shoe as he stepped on it. 

"Crazy." he mumbled.

 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter