On Rainy Day

Llover

Minho decided to take the bus today. After a long day practicing, he just want to go back to the dorm and rest. It was raining and he didn't bring the umbrella with him. He covered himself with his jacket and ran to the bus stop. He was surprised to see there were not a single person there. He sat down and takes his phone from his pocket. His wallpaper haven't changed at all despite the fact that they are over. He stared at the screen for a while and suddenly someone pat his shoulder. 

"Oppa" a familiar voice called him.

Minho's face stiffened and he just kept on staring her. She's, Youngie, Minho's ex who he loves genuinely. Minho just couldn't believe she's right in front of him right now because he knew that she's...

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" She sat down and lays her head on his shoulder. Minho kept silent and just stared at her.

"I missed you, oppa. Have you been well? Oh, should we go to our house? Let's go home, eung? It's been a while. I miss that house." She said with a smile.

Minho doesn't want this moment to go away because God knows how much he missed her too. He grinned and answered her, "Let's go home."

Youngie cheered in excitement and the bus came. "Let's go!" she said cheerfully.

Minho smiled and walks towards the bus. He took two tickets and the driver stared at him strangely. On the way home, both of them talked about the past and Minho seemed to be alive once again.

 

***

 

Minho unlocked the door and gets inside. He looked around and smiles.

"It's still the same." He said and lets out a deep sigh.

Youngie entered the house and asked him, "Then why are you sighing, ahjussi?" she giggled. 

"Because it's too dusty and I'm too tired to clean up." He looked at her with a pout.

"No excuse and we just need to clean up the bedroom." She held his arms and pushes him to the bedroom.

They cleaned the room and the house is once again filled with their laughter.  Minho looked so happy for the first time after their break up. He doesn’t care why Youngie came to him. It could be that she can’t live without him too. All he cares right now is her. She’s with him again and he wouldn’t let her go this time.

“It’s done.” Youngie smiled proudly.

“I’ll take a shower first and make me a hot tea please?” He pleaded her with his cute eye smile which he knew, her weakness.

“You don’t have to use your weapon, pabo-ya. Just clean yourself.” She smiled at him and heads to the kitchen.

 

***

 

“Okay, okay you win.” Minho laughed and protects himself with a pillow.

“Assa! Finally you give up, huh?” She laughed with him and lies down.

Minho plays with her hair and asks, “Why did you come back?”

“I want to see you.” She said and smiles at him.

“I know that’s not the only reason.” He asked again.

“You don’t look good so I decided to visit you.” She smiled again.

“Visit? You’re not gonna stay?” He raised his eyebrows.

“You know I can’t. That’s impossible.” She chuckled.

“And how did you get here?”

“You once said to me, the heavens aren’t that cruel to take me away from you.” She said and cups his face.

“Can’t you stay?” His tear fell.

Youngie wiped his tear away and smiles, “I’m already gone, oppa. I’m not alive and real. I came back because I want you to go back to your old self. I love you and you know that. It saddened me to see you living like a dead person. Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean you have to follow me too. Remember your dream, oppa. And stop blaming yourself for what happened to me. Please, just please, live your life to the fullest. For me. I can’t say how much I love you because the angels took my life too fast. I love you more than to the moon and back and I love you more than you love me.” She said and cries while holding his hand.

“I’m sorry, Youngie. I’m really sorry. I love you too. I just can’t accept the fact that you’re gone. I want to grow old with you and die together but..” He can’t finish and hugs her while crying.

“Just promise me something. You have to let go of me and be happy.” She smiled and wipes his tears with her thumbs.

“Then sleep with me tonight. Just tonight and you can go.” He’s hoping her to say yes.

“Alright, then. Ah, I want to sleep in your arms.” She grinned and let Minho’s position his arm. She rests her head on his arm and closes her eyes.

“Good night, Youngie. I love you.” His tear fell again and kissed her forehead.

He stayed up as long as he could but eventually he fell asleep; with Youngie in his arm.

 

***

 

Minho woke up because the sun was too bright. He covered his eyes with his hand and sits down. He glanced at the spaces next to him but it was empty. He got up and did his daily routine.

He texted , Seung Yoon, to assure the leader that he’s fine and apologizes for his missing last night. He sat down at the corner of the bed and lets out a deep sigh. He stared at the room and saw a paper on the desk. He took it and it’s a note from Youngie.

 

Oppa,

                If you see this then it means that I’m already gone. Last night, thank you for everything and sorry for leaving you again. You know I didn’t mean to. Oppa, I just want you to know that you’re the best and I hope to see the smile you showed last night everyday in your life. Live like you mean it. Don’t keep on making your members worry and work hard so that your fans will love you even more. Oppa, I’m happy in here and I hope you’re happy there. I hope you’ll find someone who can love you as much as I love you, oppa. Don’t skip your meals and if you’re sick, please take your medicine. That’s my last wish to you. Live well with your loved ones beside you. And lastly, I love you with all my heart, Song Minho.

Goodbye. ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Youngie

 

Minho kneeled down and cried his heart out. This time he finally can let go of her and accept the fact that she’s gone to heaven. He promised himself and Youngie that he’ll live well and smile everyday.

“Youngie-ah…. Youngie-ah…. I love you too.” He said and cried.