Four

I Was A Sucidal And Trying To Find A Place In This World

 

A week later …

Ailee : Hyo Seon-ah. I told you to wear that peach dress and high heels. Not dress up like hipsters like you always do.

You: No. I can’t stand tumbling everywhere I go wearing those heels. That dress look so uncomfortable. Can I just wear my style and not yours?

Ailee: Just today. Please~~ come on its BigBang .you should proud to be in their party. It’s not beer party or night club or anything in your mind. It’s formal. People wear dress and suit. You should have this experience at least once in your life time.

You: Okay okay I wear it! Stop talking nonsense. I wear those ….. dress

*you look at the dress with hopelessness and wear them*

You: *turn yourself towards your sister* is it okay?

Ailee: Oh my god. You look absolutely beautiful. I never thought that you will look like a completely different after wearing this dress!!!

You: is that a compliment? Its sounds weird as if I was too ugly before

Ailee: no no no. you look great. Let’s go. We’ll miss the party if you keep turning looking yourself at the mirror.

*At the Lobby*

Ailee: you waited here. I need to checked in first before we enter

You: okay. Don’t be too late.

*you are so impressed with the building. It is so beautiful and it showed on all over your face how glad you are to be there. Suddenly someone bummed you by the shoulder and you dropped your handbag and your stuff fall on the floor*

You: huh *sigh* Am I always this care less? *talk to yourself*

Sungyeol: I’m so sorry. I keep talking with my friends I don’t see you standing here*helping you picking your stuff*

*as soon as both of you stand up, your eyes locked on him. He looks surprise just like you do*

Sungyeol: you..? again?? Oh my god we met again

You: *oh god how should I react to this oh noooo*   oh yeah. Again? Do we meet before?

Sungyeol: we bummed into each other like three weeks ago? I dropped your phone. Remember?

You: oh. yeah. It was you?? I can’t recognize your face back then. *is that him?! oh my god*  *awkwardly smile*

Sungyeol: urm.. yeap it’s me. I saw you couples of time at SBS. I’m really sorry about your phone I didn’t mean to--

You: no it’s okay. We can’t turn back the time and make it never happen, right? *smile sincerely*

Sungyeol:*oh god.she’s beautiful* yeah you’re right. hurm… are you allright? *looking at you in the eyes*

You: urm.. I’m fine. well,… *looked away from him and awkwardly touching your hair like you did in the cafeteria*

Sungyeol: so.. I think.. see you inside? * smile sweetly*

You: sure

Sungyeol: you wanna go with me??

You: now I’m good. I'm waiting for my sister

Sungyeol : okay, bye *smile shyly*

*he walked by and your face turn red immediately. Your heart beating so fast you can’t control your face from smiling. you cover your mouth with both of you hand to control your voice from screaming*

You: * it’s him!! Lee Sungyeol!! Oh my god is it fate or something?!!! He’s damn handsome I’m melting oh my god!! I never thought it was him the guy I bummed three weeks ago!!*

*you scream in your mind and can’t control how happy you are to meet him face to face in tuxedo.

Ailee : Hyo seon ah~ why your face—

You: don’t tell me I’m blushing!

Ailee : You are, little kiddo! what are you?? A tomato?

You walked away and go to toilet to fix your make up with your heart beating so fast. You rehearse yourself on how to communicate calmly with him.