End

Video Games & Ice-creams

    “Wait! Am I the one in blue jersey or black?” Jessica asked her boyfriend next to her who was face palming himself. Jessica decided to visit Jiyong at his apartment and since they were doing nothing Jiyong thought it would be fun to play video games with Jessica. Having to choose a video game to play was hard enough for both of them. Jiyong suggested Call of Duty but she insisted to play other games since she hated violence. Jiyong ruffled his hair in confusion. The only games he’d been playing were shooting games and fighting games. In the end, both of them agreed to play Fifa 14.

 

      “You’re the one in blue Jessica,” Jiyong shook his head and chuckled softly at his girlfriend, “We’ve been playing for like minutes and you still aren’t sure which team you’re playing for? You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

       “You can’t blame me. The blue and black kinda look the same!” Jessica exclaimed while focusing on the TV screen in front of her.  

 

       “GOAL! Ha, I told you I’m good at this!” Jessica stood up and put both of her hands up in victory while Jiyong was just laughing. Jessica looked at him with one of her brows raised. What was so funny about her shooting a goal?

 

      “Why are you laughing?” she asked with full of curiosity and sat back down on the couch. 

 

       “You’re good at this game, Sica-ah but that was an own goal.” Jiyong laughed even harder than before.

 

        “Wait what?!” Jessica turned her head to the TV screen and 1 point was given to Jiyong’s team instead of hers. She put her controlled down and pouted. She didn’t understand why she was so bad at this. Soccer was one of her favourite things. She played soccer when she was younger until she broke one of her ankles while playing. Her dad never let her play soccer again. 

 

        “Stop pouting. That was a great goal though and I’ll do an own goal too if you want.” Jiyong tucked her hair behind her ear and gave her a soft peck on the cheek.

 

        “No, you don’t have to. Can’t we do something else? This game literally got on every single of my nerve.” Jessica complained and Jiyong did nothing but chuckle.

 

         “Okay, okay. Let’s get ice-cream then to cheer up this sulky princess of mine.” Jiyong said as he stood up and offered her his hand. 

 

 

         “Here you go sir. One chocolate ship cookie dough ice-cream and one mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Enjoy your ice-creams!” said the ice-cream girl with a huge smile as she gave Jiyong the ice-creams he’d ordered and he smiled back at her and took both of the ice-creams from her hands.

 

           Jiyong walked to Jessica who was sitting on the bench under a shady tree at the park near Jiyong’s apartment. He sat next to her and gave her her mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Like a child she took and it making Jiyong shook his head and chuckled at her behaviour. He didn’t mind though. 

 

         “The next time I’m coming to your apartment, there’s no way in hell I’m gonna play your xbox again,” Jessica said and leaned her head on his shoulder before she continued, “Why do you even own that thing?”

 

          “Hey now, watch your mouth. That xbox has always been the one to accompany me when you’re not around okay. It could have been some other girl if it wasn’t the xbox. Be grateful.” Jiyong argued playfully and groaned in pain after earning a pinch on the the arm.

 

          “Well, then what do you want to do the next time you’re in my apartment? I have nothing there. I have board games at my parents’ house. I can get them one day just in case.” Jiyong said and his ice-cream.

 

          “We don’t have to do anything but just cuddle in bed or something.” Jessica shrugged. 

 

          “You could have just said that just now. We’d be cuddling instead of eating ice-creams right now which I believe is much more funner.” He groaned which made Jessica giggled. 

 

          “It’s not too late you know. Come, let’s finish off these ice-creams while walking back home.” Jessica stood up and offered her hand that was not holding the ice-cream to Jiyong. He smiled at her and took her hand.

 

           “So, do I get to keep you tonight? It’s been getting kinda lonely in the apartment since Youngbae left.” Jiyong said as he took a bite of this ice-cream instead of it. Jessica briefly moved her eyes to Jiyong and saw him putting on his flirtatious grin. She then giggled and nudged his arm lightly. 

 

              “Nope, you do not get to keep me tonight and I thought you have your xbox.” She said playfully and Jiyong stopped walking immediately and frowned. Jessica stopped as well and looked at him in confusion. 

 

               “Why?” he asked, still frowning. while looking down at his feet. 

 

               “It’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow silly. My dad, Krystal and I planned to make her a special birthday breakfast. I’ll stay the night with you the next time I come. I promise you that.” she said and leaned in to place her lips against his but that didn’t work to turn his frown upside down.

 

                “I’m on my curfew, Jiyong. It’s either you have me for awhile tonight or you need to wait for a few more days.” she said and smiled at her childish boyfriend. 

 

                Jiyong quickly looked up as he felt cold cream on his nose and saw Jessica laughing. He knew exactly what just happened.

 

               He playfully smirked and Jessica stopped laughing as soon as she saw his smirk. 

 

               “No, don’t you dare Kwon Jiyong!” Jessica cried out after realising what he was gonna do next and let go of her hand from his grip before she ran away from him. 

 

              Jiyong guffawed and ran after her. “You’re not gonna get away from me this time Jessica Jung!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Another cheesy story kinda came to my mind so here you go. Also do not blame me if you're craving for an ice-cream later on haha. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Leave your comments below too!