My Princess

Too Late

                          When I was young, I told myself that I'm gonna marry my own prince. 

A prince that will love me with my imperfections, a prince that will hug me when I cry,
a prince that will take care of me when I'm sick, a prince that will surprise me on my birthday, a prince that will tell
the whole world that  I'm his princess and that I'm the one he loves the most..

 

but.... why did I marry a cold prince?
A cold prince that does not even bother to check on me, to hug me, to take care of me, to surprise me and...

what's worse is... He can't even love me.


 

 

                  Yuri/Yul'sPOV

              I was just a normal girl that was really fond of KPOP. I didn't know how to socialize so I have a few friends.It's normal for me to eat alone during breaks and I wear glasses because I have a bad eyesight but since I've met him.... I changed.

              "Gosh Yul! You've been looking for him for more than an hour now" My bestfriend, Dara, told me. I just ignored her and started looking for him again. You may be confused on who "him" is, he's Choi Minho, the guy I am inlove with since first year college, the guy who rejected me because I was ugly.

FLASHBACK.
              "M-Minho, I-I like you" I said to him, blushing. I don't know but I followed Dara's advice to confess to him. I looked at him and he just gave me a bored look.
              "Yul, I know you're not dumb. You know my type and.." he scanned my body and smirked "and you're so far from it" After he said that, he left me alone, crying.

-End of Flashback-

               I smiled and shook my head trying to forget that scene again. I look around again and at last! I found him, flirting with a random girl. I immediately walked towards them and pulled him away.
               "Babe~ I texted you earlier that we're going to my father's office right?" I said, glaring at the girl that looks really ty. He suddenly pulled his hand and pushed me away from him. "You're just my fiancee, our feelings are not mutual and please don't act like you're my girlfriend."
               

                After he said that, he pulled the girl again and left, leaving me behind. Yes, we're engaged because his father's company needed our help and they have agreed that I'm gonna marry him so that they'll be sharing companies. 

               When my father told me that, I thought to myself that this could be the sign that he'll fall in love with me too.... but I think it's impossible...... but....I can hope, right?

 

=TIME SKIP=

               This is my most awaited day, the day that I'm gonna be Mrs.Choi, the day I'm really excited about. I hope that this wedding will be perfect because this is what I've dreamt about. To be married to the man I love the most. 
                "Are you ready?" My mother asked me as we're getting off the car. I just nodded and tried to calm myself. Gosh! I am really excited. 
                I am now walking down the aisle and is just lookig at the people around us. When we're finally infront of him, my father patted his shoulder and gave my hand to him, he just shrugged then escorted me to the altar. 
     
                The wedding went smoothly and I tried to ignore his cold aura but I can't. It hurts me seeing that he's really bored with this wedding when it really means a lot to me. After a few minutes, the wedding is already finished. I hate it, why am I feeling this way? And uh.. the part where he's gonna kiss me was.. uhmm.. removed.

                 We're already having our reception and couples should be like close to each other but then again hr's so far from me. I'm just sitting here, smiling at the guests who are congratulating me. I looked at him and he looks so happy with his friends. I kinds envy them because whenever he's with me, he just keeps quiet and ignores me for the whole time. I sighed and just smiled.

                 The reception, again, ended early and we're already on our house, on our room and I'm just sitting here on out bed, taking off my veil. I'm waiting for him to finish taking a bath so I could clean my body tpp. Once he's finished, I entered the bathroom and turned the shower on. "I am so stupid!" I cried silently so that he will not hear it. Once I'm finished, I wore my pajamas and went out only to see him watching TV. I sad beside him so I could rest my head on his shoulder but before I could even move my head, he already moved awat from me. I should've known. Aish.
 
                  "I'm gonna sleep now. Just turn off the television once you're done watching." he said and walked towards the bed. I looked at him and sighed.

                  

                  The next morning, I found myself alone, feeling hot. I mean, literally hot. I tried to get up from bed but my body seems too heavy for me to carry. I heard the door opened and I found him there, standing.
                   "Hey! Won't you make breakfast for me?" he stated in an annoyed tone. I looked at him and said, "I-I'm not feeling well. 
                   "You're really worthless" he said then left the room. The pain my heart feels just added to my headache. I hated it, I thought he'll be nice to me because I'm sick.

                It's already evening when I woke up and I forced myself to get up and go to the kitchen. 
                    "B-babe, s-stop it" I heard a girl's voice say. I walked towards the direction of the voice and found him, kissing the girl. The girl's eyes widened as she noticed me "B-Babe, s-stop! T-There's someone in here" she said and Minho didn't even bother to look at me.
                    "Don't mind her, she's just my sister." he said then continued what he's doing. With teary eyes, I walked out and found myself infront of Dara's house. I pressed the doorbell and she opened the door. "Y-Yul! W-why do you look like that?" she asked me then touched my forehead. "God! You're burning up!" she said something else after that but my vision suddenly turned black.

 

                   After a few hours, I'm feeling better, thanks to Dara. I am now currently on my way home because Minho texted me to go home, I don't know why.

 

                    THE NEXT MORNING.

                       The moment I woke up, my body screamed in protest. All my limbs felt sore and the burning pain in my body increased. I slowly and carefully sat up with a groan. A tear fell from my eye as I reminisce what happened last night. I'm crying silently as I look at my body that is covered with bruises from the I experienced last night.

                        Yes, I was by my own husband and it's killing me. I didn't dream for this. I.... just want to go.. to die..

 

 

MINHO'S POV

        -After a month-

                        I just realized that I was really a jerk to do those things to my wife. I am so stupid. . I really hate myself. I promise.... I'll be good to her starting this day and I'm gonna make it up to her. I'm gonna make her feel that I love her. I just hope that it's not too late.

                        "Yul!" I shouted as I entered the house. I don't know but I felt something horrible. I'm getting nervous as I take every step towards our room. I opened the door and found my wife.. laying on the bed... lifeless.

                        I ran towards her and held her hand, she's so cold, her lips are pale and I tried to feel her pulse but I cannot feel anything. I'm crying my heart out as I look at her. Gosh! Why did this need to happen? I noticed a note on the table and picked it up. I opened it and read it.

 

              "Dear Minho,

                       Hey I'm so stupid right? I forced you to love me by agreeing to that marriage. Well, I just wanna be loved by you, 'cause you mean a lot to me. I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've done when I'm with you. I just wanna make you fell that I love you so much but I guess you're just getting annoyed. I'm sorry because I ruined your life... Well, I think? But you know what? I am not sorry for loving you. 

                     I'm sorry that I didn't told you that I'm pregnant. Well, I was afraid that you're gonna reject our baby and say that it's not yours. I really feel sorry for our baby, I mean, she can't even be born here in our world because her mother is not strong enough. 

                       Uhmm.. Please always remember that even though you've done horrible things to me..

                                        I still love you and you're always my one and only prince.

                                                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                                                         Yul"

 

                      As I have finished reading it, my tears started to fall again. I'm so stupid. I should've just forced myself to love her during those time. I'm a jerk and I hate myself for making her feel that she's so worthless, that she means nothing to me. God! I should...I should.. . It is now too late. I looked at her once again and muttered this words;

 

                         "Yul, I know you can't hear it anymore and I'm already too late but I love you. I love you so much. You're always gonna be my princess"

 

 

 

              -end.

 

 

(a/n: Sorry ;; Ugly ending. haha.)