Best Friend's Brother (Final)

Best Friend's Brother

*YOUR POV*

It was Saturday which means Jin Ah's brother, Chen is at home and i could see him again!!

*Oh My God!! I love you Saturday~* I thought happily and jump excitedly on the floor then took out my phone and dial in Jin Ah's house number knowing that Jin Ah's brother would pick up the phone instead.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Who are you looking for?" Chen's voice filled in my head.

"e-erm i'm Anna, i am looking for Jin Ah.." I said trying to hide my nervous voice but i was smiling to myself.

"Alright... i will go get her..." Chen said.

There was a few moment of silence and i was trying to contain all my happiness and excitement.

"Hey~~ bestie~~ why do you call??" Jin Ah said.

"Hey~ Let's study together at your house??" I said but the real reason was for me to see Chen.

"Kay~kay~ Be here in 15 minutes~" Jin Ah said and hung up the phone.

I quickly got changed and took my textbooks and notebooks and rushed over to Jin Ah's house.

-10 minutes later-

I reached Jin Ah's house and press the door bell hoping that Chen would open the door but instead it was Jin Ah.

"Hey~ Jin~~" I greeted cheerfully and hug her.

"Hey let's go to my room to study~ " Jin Ah said and ran up the stairs.

Chen was in the living room with his friends. As usual i will steal a glance at him before going up the stairs.

We was studying and i drank finish my cup of water really fast so i could use it as an excuse to go to the kitchen and see Chen.

"Jin~ I wanna refill my cup of water~ Would you want me to help you too??" I asked.

"No thank you~ Stop drinking so much water... you are going to become a well soon~" Jin Ah joked a little and i just rolled my eys and went out of the room.

Before going downstairs, i took another glance at Chen from the second floor and he suddenly look up and give me a smile.

*Omo...should i give him a smile or should i just leave??* I thought and hide myself from his sight.

I went to the kitchen and wanting to refill the cup of water when suddenly Chen pop up from the kitchen.

"Hey~ why are you always staring at me??" Chen asked and smile sweetly.

"Ani... i didn't~" I said trying to hide the truth.

"Don't lie..." Chen said and walk closer to me.

"Ani... i'm not.." i said and ran upstairs into Jin Ah's room.

*I need to be more careful...* I sighed and continue my work.

-The next day-

A day with ma besite Jin Ah

I drove to Jin Ah's house waiting at the side of the road and i started thinking about Chen again.

*I just can't get him outta my mind~ My best friend's brother is the one for me!* I thought to myself and started smiling to myself while waiting in the car for Jin Ah to come out of her house when suddenly Chen walk out instead but he didn't see me.

*When will i able to able to confess to him... i just wish that JIn Ah isn't related to him so that it would be easier for me to confess...* I thoughted a sighed when suddenly Jin Ah enter the car and snapped me outta my thoughts.

We had dinner at " Mr. Pizza" and so does Chen and his friends.

Chen sat at the oppsite table which cause allowed me to steal a galnce at hm all the time.

"Just confess to him..." Jin Ah said.

"W-what? Who? " I siad pretend i didn't know a thing.

"My brother i know you have a crush on him..." Jin Ah said and pointed at him.

"Yeh... cuz he such a dream, and you know what i mean..." I said unknowingly and Jin Ah just stare at me with a werid look.

"Just go..." she said.

I was about to stand up when suddenly, Chen walk to our table and asked.

"Hey~ Anna would you want to go watch a movie with me next Sunday?"

"Yup!! Sure!!" I said happily.

*I hope that he like me as much as i like him... *i thought to myself and look at Chen again...


Hey guys~~ Hope you enjoyed it~I am going to let you imagine the rest of the date by yourself alright??

 I am sorry... cuz i think i did a super duper horrible job for this one-shot ):

Do comment still to tell me who you feel about it...

Do check out my other fanfics too~~

XOXO