Emergency

FRICTIONAL LOVE

 

Kris is happy to be with his friend Tao

Tao is a longtime friend of him since he start his career here in New York

Tao is a silent type of a guy and his 22 years old. 1 year younger than kris, His One of the Top Models in New York. Just like his friend.

Kris did lay call you about this project?” tao silently ask. “Yes he called me this morning about this but I don’t know where he is” Kris explained.

They were in the lobby of the Amenisia Airways and sitting at the corner while waiting for Lay.

 

In the top of the building company

Lay and Sehun are busy chatting they forgot how busy is there life is.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Then D.O enters the office of Oh Sehun. “Sir here is the report income sales of New York hub” D.o said.

Huh?” sehun confused. “sehun I think you should go back to your work. Your busy life is starting now again” Lay said and stand up. “oh! I forgot the time” sehun said like a bit disappointed.

D.O hand the report to Sehun and explained it to him.

 

 

Lay stare at sehun and think of his cousin busy life. He doesn’t have time to hang out and have fun with his friend and cousin. In early aged of life you become like this I hope you enjoy your journey in life sehun.

 

 

Lay! Call me later tonight because where having a dinner” sehun said while looking at his report papers

 

 

No answer can be heard from lay.

 

 

Sehun look at lay why he is not answering.

Where is he?” sehun raised his voice a bit “his gone” D.O said in a low voice.

 

 

Lay just disappear like a wind! That no one can feel whenever he leave or not! Like a wind blow silently walking beside you.  

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the lobby

Where’s lay?” kris hissed. “Maybe” Tao got cut off when Kris phone ring. “Hello?” kris answer. “KRIS!!!” baek voice shouting!!!

What’s wrong baek?” Kris answers and got annoyed. “KRIS!!! LUHAN!!!” baek answer again and totally freaking out. “CAN YOU PLS CALM YOUR VOICE!!! BAEK!!!” kris answer in a high pitch of tune. Everyone in the lobby stare at him. “Kris calm down” Tao said in concern tune. “Kris don’t freak out okay?” baek said calmly. “Yes I will not! What’s wrong?” kris said in a little bit high tune. “luhan is in the emergency room right now. Because he got throw in the front of the bus and landed on the stair” baek said. “WHAT!!! WERE IS LUHAN NOW!!! WHAT HOSPITAL IS HE NOW?” kris shouting like a freak. Everyone stare at him again. “Kris pls calms your voice” tao said in concern tune again. Kris look at Tao in a serious stare “wait for lay I will be back” kris said and leave the looby.   

 

 

 

 

Luhan is sleeping in the emergency room when kris arrived.

 

“luhan luhan are you okay? What happen?” kris wakes luhan.

“kris?” luhan said in teary eye. He hugs kris so strong feeling like his safe now and tears start to roll on his face “kris im sorry am such an idiot guy” luhan said.

You’re not an idiot luhan. It’s an accident” kris tries to calm him down because luhan is crying like a kid.

I am kris. Everyone in the bus did not throw to the front and landed on the stair! Only me!” luhan explained in a disappointed tune.  

“Huh?” kris release is hug from luhan and shock what he just heard.

“What really happen?” kris asks luhan.

Sir is he your boyfriend” the guy said. “No!” kris answer and annoyed about what he said. “I thought you were caused your so concern to him” the guy explained “I’m his cousin sicko!” kris answer in high tune. “I’m sorry sir!” the guy apologized. “Who the hell are you!” kris ask and really got annoyed

“His the driver” luhan answer. Kris looks at the driver and confused why is he not hurt?

“I’m shindong and nice to meet you cousin of luhan. You know sir he got throw in front of the bus because I hit the break so hard and all of the passengers are safe but actually it’s normal to break like that and the people will not fly! Not like luhan” shindong explained “and his the first person to fly in the bus while breaking” shindong added.

Kris jaw drop and got really shocked about what he just heard from shindong.

 

He looks at luhan and sees the brace on his hand and bandage on its head. Luhan look at him innocently like a kid.