final

Don't Wake the Sleeping Lion

Wufan woke up to a bright flash of light and the sound of his roommate's snickering. His light snoring ended with an abrupt snort and his world was upside down when he finally willed his eyes to open. Jongdae was sitting on across from him on his own bed, smiling widely at the small camera in his hands. "Mmmh,Chenchenwhatreyoudoing?" Wufan mumbled, shaking off the sleepiness as he got up. Jongdae simply grinned mischievously and bolted out.

Wufan groaned as he stood up and stretched. 'It's too early of all this nonsense' he thought as he went to the bathroom. Inside he had to double-take at his reflection in the mirror. ALL of his hair was standing upward like a lion's mane that had fallen prey to static electricity. That meant he either forgot to dry his hair before falling asleep upside down last night or his roommate did something. Either way, Jongdae had his picture and was running away with them. "CHEN!!"

Immediately after he showered and flattened out his hair, Wufan dragged out the giant luggage bags and shoved all of Jongdae's belongings in. He left them outside the door with a note demanding an exchange for the picture. He let out an exhausted sigh and retreated back to his big, now mostly empty, room. 'Well, I should make the best of this if it's all mine right now...'

 Jongdae returned later that evening after a day of hiding out in the BaekYeol dorm room. He saw the luggage outside and scoffed, letting himself into the room with his own key.

 Inside, Wufan had push their two beds together into a mega-king sized bed and was sprawled out across both with all of his toys, asleep. Jongdae found the scene equally highly amusing as well as adorable. Unable to bring himself to wake up the sleeping giant, he tiptoed around and carefully joined Wufan on the bed, crawling in between him and the pile of plushies.

Waking up in the early afternoon, Wufan nuzzled against the soft fabric in his arms and let out a big yawn. "Nice morning breath, Sleeping Beauty." He forced his still sleep heavy eyelids open and followed the voice he heard up to see Jongdae's strained smile. "As much as I enjoyed being your snuggly body pillow, I really need you to let me go so I can pee..."

Wufan, still to sleepy to care, tightened his arms around the smaller's waist and snuggled against his shirt. "5moreminutes." he mumbled into the other's chest. Jongdae wiggled his arms free and desperately tried to pry Wufan's arms off. "I'm serious hyung, I really need to go!" "Then give me the camera from yesterday." the older negotiated. "Later!" "No, you'll run away again." "WU YIFAN I WILL SERIOUSLY PEE ON YOU AND YOUR BED IF YOU DON'T LET GO NOW."

After Jongdae finished his business, he was forced to delete the incriminating picture as Wufan watched sleepily but intently from the warmth of his blanket cocoon.Satisfied, the taller rolled out of bed and transformed into a bipedal burrito. "Chenchen, get the door! Let's go get food!" he called out, penguin shuffling towards the door in his slippers. Jongdae sighed. 'After all I've been through this morning…' he internally complained as the opened the door.

The two of them were suddenly bombarded by an unpleasantly sour smell. "…Chen ,why is there a raw steak stapled to our door?" Wufan deadpanned, letting the blankets slip off his shoulders and onto the floor. Jongdae instinctively raised both hands in defense in front of himself. "Don't look at me, I was held captive by a sleeping giant all of last night!" he explained. From the end of the hall, there was a trace of muffled snickering and the door to the BaekYeol room closed and locked."A-Although I did show Baekhyun and Chanyeol while I stayed in their room…" Jongdae cautiously confessed. Wufan sighed in frustration, feeling a headache coming on already, and then regretting that sigh immediately as he had to breathe in the smell.  He snatched up the blanket and held it over his nose. "Justtakecareofthisbeforethefliescomein." Wufan stated quickly before fleeing with his blanket dragging down the hall to harass the culprits. Jongdae groaned internally and glared pointlessly at the innocent rotting steak on their door. 'I should have never taken that picture.' he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed.  ;w;  I've come to learn that I'm like only good at writing fluff so that's probably what I'll be sticking to for now on.