erts

7Days5People

"Uncle... Do you really want me to go there? I don't want!" I almost argued with my uncle.

"Yes. No. You must go! OR you don't have to come to SM anymore. Remember our contract?" He threatened me.

"Fine..." I told him sadly.

"SHINee's manager will be picking you in five minutes. You better stay there."

I wanted to meet the SHINee members personally when studying overseas, but... LIVING WITH 5 MEN IN A HOUSE?! What was that nonsense! Uncle forced me to do that to "train" me so I'll be better. 

"Are you Lee Bo Hyung sshi?"

I turned. I saw a man. He must be the SHINee's manager.

"Yes oppa."  

He brought me inside SHINee's van.

I took my luggage and placed on the van.

He started driving soon. 

"Well... there are a lot of things you have to do as a manager. You'll be basically their maid. Cleaning the dorm, making them breakfast and lunch. I helped them washed their clothes, even their underwear. But since you are a girl, the clothes part... I guess they'll do it themselves. But they'll soon forget. It's easy. Just..throw them in the washing machine. But.. there's something I need to tell you..." He told me a bunch of things and cliffhanged there.

I nodded my head, signalling him to continue.

"How do I say it? There's a lot of..um..well underwear problems.."

I blushed.

"They well...always wear their pants really low...and their underwear always showing. But what makes it worse is that they always stain their underwear... But I guess when you're there they'll wash it themselves."

I was so embarrassed when I heard about the underwear part. Maybe he didn't need to tell me all of this?

"We've reached." He told me again.

I got off the van. I saw the neighbourhood surroundings. Ah..so this is where the members live....

I went in and waited.

The manager walked in and pressed the up button.

"They live in on the 7th floor."

The elevator made a 'ding' sound and it arrived. I walked in it and pressed "7". 

It was all awkward silence in the elevator.

A 'ding' sound was made again as the elevator sounded. "Welcome to the 7th floor."

We exited the elevator as the manager walked towards unit 7B. 

He suddenly turned. "The members don't know you're coming so..yeah. And the passcode is 14357."

I nodded.

He opened the door as I walked behind him.

I walked inside as I saw all the members in the living room. Minho and Taemin were sitting on the floor while Onew and Key were in the open kitchen beside the living room. Jonghyun however, was lying on the sofa, wearing only underwear?! I screamed immediately.

"Aaaaaaaaaah! ert!" I turned my head immediately.