Why did she called??

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

 Suddenly I felt his hand ping the zip at the back of my dress.

 Knowing that if this continues, it will lead to something else hence I push him away and quickly zip the back of my dress.

 "You are drunk..." I said and walk away to the bathroom leaving D.O half awake.


 *D.O POV*

 Everything that is happening now is uncontrollable by me. I didn't know what I was doing. I wanted Min Joo. She was all I wanted then.

 Suddenly, Min Joo push me away from the kiss and I landed on the cold hard floor causes me to be half awake from my drunkenness.

 "You are drunk..." Min Joo said and walk away.

 I sat on the floor and rub my head. I stood up and walk to the sofa area and slowly fall asleep again. Totally not knowing what I just did.


 *Your POV*

 *That as close...* I thought as I recall what happen, which send a cold chill down my spine.

The y stare of his. The husky voice. All was way too prefect.

That image of his face at that moment keep on flashed in my mind when suddenly my phone ring which shook me out of it.

“Min Joo. Is everything over there alright?? Can you handle D.O yourself??” Manger ask.

“Erh... Yeah... He is fine! I can totally take care of everything myself…” I lied as I quickly ran out to check up on D.O to really make sure everything was fine.

“Good then. Oh! Please help me tell him that today’s interview will be air in 2.30pm on KBS channel.” Manger said.

“Oh arraso...” I said and hung up the phone. Looking at D.O who is sleeping on the sofa.

*He doesn’t know what happen… I will just assumed that…* I thought and head to the bathroom and came back with a towel which was soak in warm water and wipe his face.

His perfect feature is charming, my attention was totally absorbed by his face.

The night went by like this. The silent and cold night.


-The Next Day-

*D.O POV*

I woke up to the smell of bacon frying. I look at the direction of the kitchen and saw Min Joo cook.  With a heavy head, I walk to the kitchen still feeling a little dizzy from my drunkenness.

“What happen last night??” I asked and saw Min Joo blushing.

“You don’t remember right??” Min Joo said as she transfer the fried bacon onto the dining plate.

“Did I do something inappropriate??” I asked but Min Joo just avoid my eye contact.

“Don’t worry you didn’t… Go shower and brush your teeth… You still have the alcohol smell…”Min Joo said and I just bought her answer and walk away.

While I was showering, I tried to recall whatever happen last night?  But not even a single thing came into my memories only I feel that my hurt.

*Maybe I fell down last night?* I thought as I dry my hair and walk to the dining hall.


*Your POV*

“Min Joo, can I ask you something??” D.O asked as he took a seat opposite me.

*… Did he recall what happen??* I thought and slowly look up at him to make eye contact.

“Wh-what Is it??” I asked nervously.

D.O giggle and rub his neck then look at me with a smile.

“Did I fell down last night?? Cause my hurts…” D.O said.

*Pheww…. Luckily he doesn’t know it….* I thought.

“Yeah… You fell down last night… You should have seen how stupid you look!” I said as I mock him out then burst into laughter.

“Aish… Shut up ugly duckling….” D.O said and flick my forehead.

“Ah! Pabo… That hurts! “ I yelled and rub my forehead as I pout.

-Giggle- “Yah… Ugly duckling… What does that bag contain??” D.O ask and point to the bag where I place on the dining table which contain  ‘加油面’.

“Oh… That is pasta that I made for you but didn’t have a chance to pass it to you…” I said with a sad tone.

“Is it still edible?” D.O asked with a smirk.

“What sort of stupid question is that?! Of course is edible! Just need to heat it up that’s all…” I exclaimed back with a childish tone.

“Arraso…” D.O said and took the pasta to the kitchen.

“Yah! What are you doing??” I exclaimed.

“Shut up and eat your breakfast don’t mind me!!” D.O exclaimed back.

“Fine you fat …” I whined and gave my attention to the food in front of me.

Soon, D.O came back with a plate of pasta. It wasn’t the pasta that I cooked though.

“What happen to my pasta??” I asked as I put the tip of the chopstick on my lips.

“Just add some changes that’s all… Try it…” D.O said and fed me a scoop of the pasta he ‘recreated’.

*Whoa! The taste is refreshing! Totally different from ’加油面’!!!* I thought.

“Yah! This is delicious! What did you add??” I asked excitedly.

“Not telling you…” D.O said and smile.

“Pfft… fine then…” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Oh ya! Manger told me that the interview will be air on KBS @2.30pm! Want watch it??” I asked.

“Sure… anyway school is cancel right??” D.O replied.

“Yah… I didn’t even tell you… how did you know??” I asked curiously.

“Ah—Nothing… Guy’s sense I guess??” D.O said and I just bought that answer but somehow I feel that he is hiding something.

We ate our breakfast and was about to head out to shop for something since there wasn’t anything better for us to do.

Then…

Someone call him and I got a chance to see who it was. It was Rina.

D.O pick it up and came back with a serious face as if something happened.

“Go to the store yourself… I have some where to go…” D.O said and drove off without me.

“Bowah… This guy really….” I thought and sighed.

To Be Continue...


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this update?? Are  you curious about why Rina called D.O and why D.O suddenly left you?? What is the reason?? Do anticipate the next chapter and subcribe to me for more updates~~ ^^

I am sorry if this chapter but I promise the next will be better!! :p

Thank you to those who upvote this fanfic & my 102 subbies for this fanfic! I never thought this would be successful :)

Please contiue to show me support and give me encouragement through upvote or comment!!

XOXO