Chapter 1 : Catching Feelings

Love is U ( MISS A FANFIC)
Chapter 1 : Catching Feelings
 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK : /clicks/
 
 
- Jayrome's POV
 
"Today is the first day of school,we're already in a senior level. *scratching his head* Well,i know that every sections change those pupils in school."
 
The section that i'm included,surely that i have many close friends. *smiles* I must go up to my bed right now and take my breakfast before mom will call my name downstairs. *goes down* My mom already prepared my breakfast. "Son,i hope you'll enjoy your first day ah. ~ Be active and eat now your breakfast. Be a good young man." Mom said sweetly when i sit down and eat right now with my sister,Andrei. That's nice yeah,mothers knows best. We still love our mothers,i know that i'm clingy and she do to get mad at me because of there's a time that i don't follow her. Well,that's it. ;) After eating,i must do to take a bath. Nahh~
 
 
 
*after eating,taking a bath,and wearing my uniform*
 
Mom,Dad. We'll go to school now,see you later. ~ Come on Andrei,let's go to school now. "Okay brother,i'm excited again to have my allowances! *laughs*" Andrei said with a funny expression. While our parents are smiling to us.

 

You're too funny sis,and enjoy to study as a junior high student. You are not a child anymore *smiles* , i said to my sister.  “Dear children,go to school now and be nice to those transferees okay? I love you both boys."  my Mom said to us,too hilarious to hear  the word "BOYS" including my sister who has a boyish looks and movements. Yeah,she's a tomboy but a girl at her real gender  obviously. "Okay mom and dad,i love you too both.." I said after blessing at their left hands together with Andrei.

 

- end of  Jayrome's POV.

 

While in the school now @ St. Benedict School of Arts and Performances,Jayrome and Andrei are looking for their names at the bulletin board and also on what  section they are being placed in this school year.

 "- Lee,Jayrome. My section is St. Robert Bellarmine. Well that's nice. I must look for those  unfamilliar names,which means they are a transferee.." Jayrome said while reading every names of his classmates.

"- Bae,Su Ji. Who's she? A girl. A transferee. Oh wow. *smiles* She's only the transferee to our section ah.. ~" he said excitedly because of being a friendly person,he really do to befriend new people  in his school.  After reading all over it,he walks away and go upstairs at the 4th floor of the building which is their room is located in that floor.

*opens the door*

 

 "Yo Jayroo! We missed you alot! " His bestfriend,Michael said when he saw Jayrome.  "Hello bestfriend! Long time no see ah~ how's your vacation?" his another bestfriend,Jazz said while chitchating with the girls. Everybody greeted him and he's looking for vacant seats that can sit  comfortably. But suddenly,he saw a young lady sitting beside the vacant seat that he must get closer. "She's very quiet and timid.. I must befriend her. I think she's the transferee." Jayrome said at  his mind while looking at the young lady. She looked at him too and gave him a smile "*waves hand* Hi miss. What's your name?" he asked the lady and came closer to her.

 "My name is Su Ji Bae. Just call me Suzy. How about you? *smiles*" she replied

"Oh,Jayrome Lee. Nice to meet you. *smiles back* “

 

"Nice to meet you too,dear. *winks* " Suzy replied again on what Jayrome said. Somehow,Jayrome's heart is beating fast when Suzy started to give a wink towards him,he doesn't know why it beats  fast.

 

 

- Suzy's POV

 

"This guy is so excellent. He's not shy  to entertain me,i'm so excited to introduce me to everyone by him. He's too precious and i feel the sweetness of him." i said this at my mind on what i feel. "Can you be my friend? I hope you'll not be scared at me. Well,i don't bite Suzy. Don't worry. " he said with a cheerful facial expression. Of course i will say yes,i must wish to be happy here in my new school. "Yes of course,i know that you will not do that. You're so sweet ah ~" i said with a heartful voice. Of course,i'm very numb to feel this. First day of school,i'm inspired. What? :) hahaha.

 

 

- end of Suzy's POV

 

When the class starts,Mr. Jinyoung or JYP goes to his advisery class.

 

 

- TBC :) (c) HanDobi <3