Three

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

"I like you.."

"Ooo..kay.." Jieun nodded her head slowly with her widen eyes still unbelievable. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Lay ask boldly. "Jieun we need to go now" said Hana jeaously. "I'm sorry Lay.. I need to think first" replied Jieun "But can i have your number?" "Sure. Its _____" "Jieun we really need to go now. Lay I'm sorry, but we need to go NOW!" Hana said annoyingly emphasized the word 'now'. "Okay sorry sorry btw thanks Jieun and I'll wait for your answer" he said winking his eye. "Sure-" before Jieun finished her word, Hana already dragged her to their class.

 

"Where you guys going? The teacher ask me so many question about you guys" Eunbin ask quietly at both of their friend when they sit at their place.

 

{ their seat position -> Hana, Eunbin, Jieun }

 


"Sorry.. Someone interrupt us with his confession to Jieun while we're heading here" Hana said while take out her exersice book. "Who?" ask Eunbin curiously. "L-" Jieun haven't finished her word when Mr. Han slammed his book on Eunbin's table. "What the ?" Eunbin whispered slowly only can be heard by Jieun and Hana. "Both of you are late and now you want to talk?!" Mr. Han raised his voice. "Why are you late?!" ask Mr. Han firmly. "We go to toilet just now." replied Jieun with her poker face. "Why must my class?" Mr. Han ask again. "Because.. I just feel want to pee just now. If I feel yesterday, I'll pee yesterday. Btw, its not good for your health if you hold your-" "Enough!" Mr. Han shouted interrupt Jieun's explanation. Eunbin and Hana trying hard to cover their laugh. Actually the whole class trying to cover their laugh. "What are you guys laughing at?!" ask Mr. Han angrily.

 

*RINGGGG*

 

"Okay class, tomorrow is your last day before the summer break start. Dont forget the assignment that i give you all. Hand it to me after the school start okay?" Mrs. Choi said gently. She is one of the favorite teacher that loved by student in Seoul Art School. Eunbin and her friends heading to the cafe near their school that they usualy went and maybe almost everyday.

 

*at the cafe*

"Okay! Tell us!" Hana said grabing Eunbin's arm. "Wow! Chill girl. Let me sit first" Eunbin said and sit at her place comfortably. "Lets order first okay? And later, we ask her everything. Okay?" Jieun said while gave Eunbin a death glared. "Okay fine~" Hana whined. "Haha okay order for me! Like usual~" Eunbin said to Jieun and Hana who went to order their usual drink. Caramel frappucino, Chocolate hazelnut and Strawberry pudding.

 

Your POV

Aish this girl.. And I wonder.. Why Lay met them just now.. 

 

"Pom!" "What the ? Stop surprising me! Aish" one thing I hate the most. Surprise. "Hahaha sorry! You look so lost. Omg if I can snap that face you must be really famous. Omg your face is so hilarious!" Jieun said while laughing so hard with Hana. "Stop that or I wont tell you what I'm gonna tell" I blackmail them and yes its work again and they both keep quiet.

 

"Okay sorry. Now tell us" Hana said impatiently "Okay okay. I.. Urm.. I.." I'm stutter "You what?" now its Jieun. "I like someone" I said while keep my head down. I dont know why but i felt so shy. "WHO?" Hana and Jieun said in unison excitedly.

 

"Lay.."

 

 


 

A/N:

Jjang! Chapter 3!

And I'm still looking for someone who can help me to make a poster.

Help me please :(

 

Do subscribe, upvote or a little comment maybe? Thankyou ^^