Ten

Should I or Shouldn't I? (HIATUS)

*at school*

 

It’s creepy when the school is empty Eunbin thought to herself. She’s heading to music room silently when suddenly she heard something..

*ding.. ding.. ding..*

“Omo! Is that a piano’s sound?” she felt kindda scared when she remembered a rumor about this school is hunted. No no no no no she closed both of her ears.

She came near the music room and she saw that the door didn’t close. When she come more closer.. she heard what’s the sound is.

There’s someone playing piano.. the melody is so sweet. Slowly, she peek through the door and to her shock, it was someone that she didn’t want to meet.

It was Lay. With Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen and D.O.

Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen and D.O sing while Lay play the piano.

(they sing this song)

“Oh god.. its Lay” Eunbin went speechless when she saw Lay.

While Lay playing the piano, she kept her eyes on Lay and didn’t even move to other directions. If only he can teach me how to play the piano..

She stands there until the song finished. Without she realize, Baekhyun saw her and he smile.

“Oh! Eunbin-ah!” he shouted. “O-oh.. hye” she smile shyly. She didn’t notice Baekhyun saw her because she kept looking at Lay. Now, everyone looked at her including Lay. Omo! Did Baekhyun saw me looking at Lay just now? Oh.. otteokae?  She look everywhere but not Lay.  

“Oh hye Eunbin!” Luhan approach her too. “urm hye.. sorry for disturbing you. I just wanna take my assignment. You guys can continue what you do.” After she said that, she hurriedly took her paper and was about to go when she felt someone grab her hand..

She looked back and it was Lay’s hand.

“No need to hurry. We have just finished practice. I’ll walk you home okay?” he asks sweetly. “ Urm its o-okay. I can go home by myself.” She smiles awkwardly. Suddenly, Chen interrupts their awkward conversation “Yah yah yah~ why are you holding her hand?” Chen asks with his poker face.

“U-urm” she quickly pull her hands away “you come here alone?” Luhan ask her. “yeah..” she replied. Omg this is so awkward.. “wanna me walk you home?” Luhan ask and Lay interrupt “yah yah I ask her first” “it’s okay Eunbin. I’ll walk you home okay? Just ignore them” Chen winked. “Let’s go” baekhyun suddenly grab her arm and drag her away from them. “Yah!” Lay, Luhan and Chen shouted in unison. Baekhyun and Eunbin just giggled.

D.O at the back just ignored them and continue what he is doing. Aish this kids btw she's pretty.. D.O thought to his self. 

On their way to send Eunbin home, they just walk in awkward silent and Baekhyun tried to break the awkward silent with his stupid question “what’s your full name?” “huh?” “hahaha actually I just want to break this awkward silent” he laugh while rub the back of his neck. “oh.. Kim Eunbin” she replied with her sweet smile. “Im Byun Baekhyun” Baekhyun replied and reaching out his hand.

“Hahah you’re so funny” she cover . “No. really.” He reach for Eunbin’s hand and shake it. “omg really. Everyone know you. Who doesn’t know you haha” she giggled.

Baekhyun just smile.

“I have another question..” “what is it?” Eunbin ask curiously.

“You like Lay don’t you?” Baek ask directly. Her eyes widen in shock

How did he know? 


 

A/N:

Aaaaannnndddd…. Another chapter!! Omg finally. Sorry for a very long hiatus. Im very busy with school, homeworks, exam and many more. Omg it’s not easy being a school girl -,-

I just update this because I felt like want to write something haha

Btw I’ll be on hiatus again maybe for a long time because this year, I have a big exam. Im so sorry. If you don’t want to wait for a long time, you can Unsubscribe this story. It’s okay. But if you love me *uwekk* hahahahaha you can Subscribe this story and wait for me to complete this story.

Its up to you Dearies :*

Until now, sorry again and I’ll be on Hiatus again. Sorry guys :(