FIN

my love is only fairy tale

I see him....
he smiles and laughs with his friends ...
I sat in the corner, watching ...
when he turned to me, I will immediately turn away from him ...
My glasses almost fall, I fix it back ...
I could not help myself to smile ...

The  bell school rang, all the students rushed out of the classroom
they were talking and laughing happily ..
they are not ready to see their lockers ...
true, .. remember this night there was a dance (ball) party held every year in our school
and for those who are lucky, they will get it ...
This is the third year I was in high school ...
and I never get a call to go ...
I hope I get it, .... but it was not possible ...
because no one is paying attention to me ....

I walked to my locker, I opened it and saw a dark blue envelope ...
I could not resist the urge to shout for joy, .. I could not stop myself from crying ....
finally, .. I ended up getting an invitation to the dance with someone ....
inviter name on which almost makes me shock ....
it is he, .. the someone that I've been dreaming, I love and I want him to be my lover ...
I rushed to save the invitation card in my bag, .. can not wait to wait for nightfall ....

I wore a red dress that I have borrowed from my mother when she was young ...
she had never seen me this much fun, .. she wished me a pleasant evening
the first time I felt discomfort in my eyes ... true ...
because I was wearing a new contact lens that I bought ....
There came a time ... I went to a party
My dad drove up to the gate, and told me to call him when I'm done with the party ...
I nodded ..

I show party invitations that I hold to guard ... and he allowed me to go inside and told me for wait my dance partner ...
I'm waiting ... I kept waiting to fifteen later he arrived ...
he's so handsome, dressed in a dark blue suit and white shirt on it ....
he really looks like a prince,. but, one thing that make me confuse??
why did he bring a woman with him ?
not he who sent me the invitation?
I see once again the invitation card, and there is nothing wrong
This invitation from him ...

he looked at me after a long talk with the guard ....
I'm really nervous now ...
he stood in front of me, .. and say hello ...
I could not stop myself from smiling to him ...
he also ... but .... why he was holding the waoman's hand  beside him?
"Do you accept the invitation card from me?" he asked me, and I nodded, "Oh thank God, I found it"
I blush and feel happy, but it did not last long ... after he said something that made my heart so broken and hurt for the first time ...
"I'm sorry, I've misplaced the invitation, I put it in your locker that I had thought was woman's locker beside to me now"

I could only laugh awkwardly, nodded in understanding and said that it was not a problem.
I tried to hold my tears .. do not cry, .. do not cry ..
I handed over the invitation card to the woman, and she thanked to me ..
I nodded and they said goodbye to me to get into the ballroom ...

I was forced out of the hall because I do not have an invitation card even the dance partner for dance with me
the guard asked me, and I said I wanted to get some fresh air while waiting for my dance partner come ...
I walk out of the hall, I could not hold my tears anymore ...
I ended up crying ....
my eyes so pain but my heart hurts more ....
only one time ... only one time I want to dance with someone who loves me ...
 
before the day of graduation ...

I keep walking past the school hallway while cry ...
but something stop me
I stopped in front of the music room, ... who never used since there is an incident there ....
the piano singing voice is so beautiful ... make myself drift into it ... .

I turned the knob and the door was not locked ....
when I opened it ... I saw something I had never seen .....
there are people everywhere, they dancing with partner while someone was playing a grand piano in the middle of the room ...
"Who are they?" I wondered to myself ...  because they dress or clothes like old people , and they look like the nobility ...

"You've come ladyship?" someone greeted me and held out his hand to me.
I tilted my head confused .... Who these people? and why are they calling me a princess?
I'm just a regular student at this school ... and one thing I never saw their faces ...
They are so foreign ...


I do not know what affects me ... I took his hand .. he smiled ...
he took me to get to the young man the same age as me ....
he wears red clothes ancient king, he has brown hair and have beautiful eyes ...
he's just so handsome ....
"Good evening ladyship, would you dance with me?"
What is this? I didn't mishear it? he just asked me to dance ...

"O-of the co-course" I said nervously, and still not be able to digest what really happened ....
he smiled and then took me to the stage, where the people are dancing ...
the music starts playing ... and we started dancing together ....
"Is this real?" I asked him not to believe, he smiled and nodded
"As expectations you my princess" I flushed, we continue to dance to the music that is playing. "My princess?"
"Hmmmm ..." we stopped dancing, he held my face with two hands, brown eyes staring at me, making my heart beating fast when seeing his eyes, it's really beautiful eyes
 
"Please promise me, do not cry anymore. I do not like to see you cry"
"How did you know I've been crying?"
"My heart feel, it was so hurt and painful" I saw confused, what he meant? I do not understand but I nodded "and, wait for me"
"Huh?" I cocked my head confused, waiting for him? why?? "What do you mean? I do not even know you, and you asked me to wait for you"

he was not answering but instead grin to me, makes me think he might not even sane "You really do not change ladyship, you stay the same" he said
"Not changed?? I never change myself"
"Yeah I know ..." he said "Now close your eyes princess"
"Why?"
"You will know" I close my eyes, nothing happens .... no ... until I felt a soft lips touched my lips.

I open my eyes .... and found myself on the bed. I sighed "dream" I muttered, do not know why I feel disappointed.
I look at the calendar, it's sunday ... what am I doing today??
I opened the blanket that covered me, and found myself still wearing that red dress I was wearing yesterday
so ... whether it was a dream or not?

 

but.. it's impossible, too good for become true
I 'm cry,  it was just a dream .....
I'm not a princess, I'm just an ordinary school girl ...
who wore glasses and got nickname nerds at school...

" My love only a fairy tale"