Maybe it will never be changed.

Inevitable You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels great when someone special is beside you. You heartbeat suddenly beats fast and loud that it can burst to your chest anytime. You feel somewhat dizzy and sweating even if the weather is just fine. That you are happy and the world suddenly enlightened when you see her. Well, actually you ONLY see her, as if she is the only person in the world. Just like this time. Wait, you say I'm infatuated?? No, I LOVE HER. I love her that it hurts without a reason. Maybe because I’m not always with her anytime, that we have a separate group of friends, that we only talk about our same interests or anything related to school, that I wanted to say my feelings for her but I can’t, and whatsoever. But it doesn’t feel awkward and I don’t feel awkward about that. It’s just that it hurts. Jealous? Nah... Maybe. I don’t know. The only thing I know is that I love her. I always care about her as much as myself. So I choose to be silent and wouldn’t express this feeling, because I know it is only a one-sided. And I should accept it. My question: You know you wouldn’t want to lose someone just by telling the truth right? If that is so, would you prefer be a good friends and let your feels be running and bursting inside? My answer… Yes. But the another question is: How long will be that way? *sighs*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, my subconscious says: “When the time is right.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hi Tiffany good morning!” Taeyeon gladly says as she and Yoona walks in the classroom. She is the first person she saw in this morning, but she greeted her other classmates as well. Tiffany just smiled and wave her hand while still busy texting on her phone. Taeyeon place her bag down and try to calm herself because they made a long walk on the way to school.

 

“Whoo! So exhausting.. Yoona, were not yet late right?”

 

“Yup. We still have 15 minutes left.” Yoona said as she checks her watch.

 

“Well that’s great.” She said.

 

“Hey guys! Do you have any food? I’m hungry.” Sooyoung blurted.

 

“Tch. As always shikshin. Why you wouldn’t just control youself?” Sunny said.

 

Sooyoung gave her a glare. “Why would I? You don’t own my stomach anyway.” Then she stuck her tongue out. Sunny rolled her eyes as she continue to focus back on her game in her gadget.

 

Shikshin shakes Jessica’s shoulders. “Yah pabo! Come let’s eat please please pretty please??” Now she gave her a pout hoping that it might work. Sica stares for a while,

 

And… melt.

 

“Aish.. Stop doing that thing derp! I don’t want to.”

 

“Stop being lazy for once Sica-yah! You know, cucumbers will haunt your dreams tonight. Mwehehe.” She smirks.

 

“As if!” Sica crossed her arms while giving Soo a cold stare. Sooyoung swallowed and shifts uncomfortably in her seat, giving the ice princess a pout again.

 

“Okay. Never mind about that.” And she lowered her head.

 

Jessica’s conscience strikes. Then she placed her hand in shikshin’s shoulders.  “Aww… Poor cutie.  You know I’m joking right? Okay let’s eat.” She smiled.

 

“Really?” Sooyoung’s eyes widened, sparkling. “Let’s go! I’ll treat you.” She suddenly grabbed her hand and run through the door before Ice princess could respond.

 

“Wait up! Me too yah!” Hyoyeon rushed into them.

 

“And don’t eat burgers and hotdogs!” Seohyun shouted.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri sat beside Yoona. “Yoong I want to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’ve completed Insurgent trilogy books! Yeyy!” Yuri said as she raises her arms wide.

 

“Oh my gosh really? O__O  That’s amazing! Now you’ve added more books into you mini library huh? How lucky.” Yoona claps in amazement.

 

“Let’s meet in lunch and I’ll show you those books.”

 

“Of course. By the way, can you accompany to the bookstore after that? Let’s check someone ones there.” Yoong happily suggested.

 

“That’s awesome! Now I can’t wait for later. Weeee!” They both laughed.

 

Those one of the moments that Taeyeon witnessed every morning inside the classroom. But she don’t know why she feel really strange today.

 

 

 

“I’m bored.” Tiffany said.

 

“Me too.” Then Taeyeon turned to her. “What if you love someone who doesn’t love you, what will you do?”

 

“Why are you suddenly asking me that?”

 

“I-i… uhh… I don’t know..He..he..” she said nervously. She was actually surprised and confused when she said that question.

 

“Well, I will just love him secretly I guess? It depends haha.” The taller girl replied.

 

“Ohh.. okay.” Pause. “Wait, ‘him’?? Who’s ‘him’?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter