Help me

First step

So young walked through the hallways waving at a few guy friends of her's ok not a few a lot,other girls continue whispering and glaring and what so ever though So young never mind as she went towards her locker she took out all books and other stuff exactly when she closes it Sehun's face was close to hers but she didnt mind of course te first few times she freaked out but then she was use to it.

"The girls are whispering again"

Sehun stated as he walked beside So young

"Really?!! I never knew that??!"

They both laughed at her sarcastic answer just then So young bumped into a senior THE senior her books were kissing the floor so was THE seniors.

"Oh,sunbaenim mianhae I didnt see you Sehun is a REALLY big distraction for me."

"Yah!! Its not my fault you were daydreaming about lu-"

"YAH!!! shut up! Chuggulae"

Luhan that was picking his books up chuckled timidly at his juniors.

So young and Sehun is a year younger then Luhan.So young has had a crush on Luhan since her first year in high school,e would always be there helping her with her homework or projects they grew close to each other but Luhan would still be shy around her it was like a hint that he liked no wait loved her though So young was never the shy kind of girl so whenever she was with him she would talk normally this made Luhan think that she only thought of him as a senior.

KRIIIIIIING!!!!

"Oh,Sehun kaja,Luhan-sunbae we'll be going first annyong"

"D-de yo-you go on fi-first"

Sehun stiffled his laughter seeing his hyung like that.

*End of school*

So young was picking her books when suddenly Mrs.Cho called her.

"So young-ah I'll be waiting by the door ok?"

"Deh"

As Mrs.cho talks to So young suddenly Luhan was sneaking around and Sehun noticed that.

"Hyung...waeyo?"

"Come here"

"Wae?"

"Aish palli" 

Sehun walked over to is hyung only to be grabbed by the hand and kidnapped by him.

"HYUNG!! where are you taking me?"

"AISH!! just harry up I dont want So young to notice us"

"Why not?"

As soo as they arrive at a coffe shop they sat down gulping as much air as they get,they ordered and started their conversation.

"Hyung waeyo? why dont you want So young to notice you I thought you loved her"

"BWO!!??"

"Wae you dont like her??"

"Ani,I like her.....a lot,I love her but is it that obvious?"

"Of course...I can see right through you hyung......but hyung why did you kidnap me So young is gonna think I abondon her see look at this-he shoved his phone at his hyung's face- waaah they are so many miss calls and text's from her"

Luhan looked hesitant before asking.

"Sehun-ah I-I......I wanna ask So young on a-on a date.....bu-bu-but I dont know how.Sehun-ah help me?"