2

The Undead Humans

* F L A S H B A C K *

.

.

.

.

" What the hell you are thinking?! " Sunggyu angrily said and pulled back to the car. He moved his car fastly and we escaped from those undead bodies or usually we call them, zombies.

 

 

Sunggyu's pov

 

 

I drove my car fastly as soon as Hyuna and I get into the car again. After we succeed escaping from those disgusting creatures, I stopped my car and glared at my STUPID sister.

" Yah. " I called her. But she keet hugging her knees and hid her face with her palms and hair.

" Yah! " I grabbed her hand and pulled it harshly. She lifted her head up and stared at me with puffy red eyes while tears keep flowing down to her cheeks.

" What? " She asked me while looking down to her toes.

" You're talking with you brother not your friend. LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU! " I yelled at her angrily. Her tears flowing rapidly. Honestly, I never yelling at her before so this is my first time yelling at her. She sobbed quietly while looked at me.

" Hey, sorry... " I felt guilty after she stared me with those sad eyes. I pulled her into my arms, she burried her face to my shoulder and hugged my waist tightly.

" Stop crying, please. " Her sobs are gettin' louder. I hate it when I had to see my sister cry.

" Kim Hyuna, listen to me. Stop crying. " I said, lifting her chin up so she was facing me. I wiped her tears softly with my thumb and kissed her forehead.

" Look, I'm sorry if I yelled at you. Stop doing stupid things and listen to me, okay? " I cupped her face and smiled at her. She nodded and smiled back at me.

" That's my sister. " I smiled and hugged her again. In the middle of our hug, suddenly a man appeared in front of us, panting heavily. That man cried while screaming like he was chased by a ghost.

" Stay in the car. " I pulled away from Hyuna and come to that man instead.

" What do you want? " I asked him, he pointed his infex finger to the woods beside us while crying.

" Please, take me with you before those things catch us! " His cries was gettin' louder. Wait, what? Did he just say 'those things'? Oh, brother. Before I could move, a zombie roared and was about to attacked me. I covered my eyes with my arms and BANG! I opened my eyes and saw Hyuna's back was facing me. She saved me.

" We don't have much time! Get in! " I screamed to that man, he nodded and ran to our car. I immediately grabbed Hyuna's wrist and shoved her inside the car. I sat behind the steering wheel and started the engine. Once again, we escaped from those zombies.

 

 

Hyuna's pov

 

 

After that accident, I sometimes took a glance to that mysterious man we saved earlier. His eyes was full of sadness while he keep glued his eyes on the road. I felt a little bit uncomfortable seeing him like that. So, I decided to sit next to him.

" Hi. " I said.

" Oh, hi. " He replied and wiped his tears aways quickly. I chuckled and smiled at him.

" What's your name? " I asked him.

" WOohyun. Nam Woohyun. " He replied again.

" Oh, I'm Hyuna. And that's Sunggyu. " I smiled warmly at him and pointed my index finger to Sunggyu.

" Sunggyu is my brother. " I continued and I smiled proudly.

" Nice brother you got there. He protected you so well. " He said. He hugged his knees and tears start to flowing from his eyes again.

" Hey, why're you crying? " I rubbed his back softly.

" I.... I h-have a brother too. " He replied while crying.

" What happen to you brother? Where is he? "

" H-he...... He turned into one of them. "

" Oh, I'm sorry for that. " I pulled his arm and hugged him tightly. As soon as he hugged me. He burried his face on my shoulder and cried loudly on my shoulder.