L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

L-is for the way you look at me~

 

It was just a regular night and all the boys were watching a scary movie. Except one. One was glancing every now and then in my direction. I could feel his gaze, burning, loving desire as he stared at me, and I knew by the end of the night, I was going to be a sweaty panting mess.


O-is for the only one I see~

 

I knew that you knew I was watching you. I could see the little smirk playing off your lips. The only one I could see, as the movie sparked none of my interest. I saw you shiver as I stared and relished in the thought of what I was going to do to you later.

 

V-is very, very! Extraordinary!

 

Our tongues fought as we lay on your bed, bodies pressed together with no space between us. I pulled back to see how extraordinary you looked in the moonlight, your skin glowing a beautiful white ethereal and I let my head drop back down, to taste that wonderful skin.

 

E!-is even more than anyone that you adore!

 

I cuddled up behind you, our bodies melded together perfectly and even though people might hate us, and we might get shunned one day for our love, I knew I held your heart. More than anyone else on this planet. I love you.

 

Love is all that I can give to you~
Love is more than just a game for two~

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don’t break it

Love was made for me and you!

 

To: Gikwang

From: Junhyung

 

A/N:

 

I don’t know why but I wanted to write this, I had some inspiration and I love this song! I do not own the song, nor do I intend to own the song! Hope you all enjoyed this little tid bit~ ^_~

Song: L-O-V-E

Artist: Nat King Cole