Chapter 1

My Boyfriend is a Gangster ~ My Girlfriend is a Nerd's Prequel Story

Note:

Cursing and inappropriate words ahead.


"You're late again, Miss Jang." The teacher raised an eyebrow at the student for being late in his class. The students who are seated one sit apart to each other stared at the girl with mocking eyes. Everyone except Eun Hee. She was staring outside the window, chewing a gum on . She can hear her teacher's harsh words against the late student and she tried so hard not to care. "No wonder your parents left you in an orphanage. You're useless." The teacher said and the students laughed, not caring if the student in front was hurting.

"Seonsangnim! You forgot! Jang Hee Young is also mindless!" A girl sitting behind Eun Hee shouted.

A boy in front of her, joined in mocking the poor girl. "Mindless? More like brainless." The whole class continued to laugh, happy and so glad to see Hee Young was standing there, face looking down in embarrassment.

Eun Hee glanced at her. She stood up, slinging the strap of her bag over her shoulder. She spits the gum on and smacked the head of the boy in front of her whose laugh was so loud, annoying her day.

"Aww!" The boy automatically looked behind, seeing Eun Hee eyeing him with a bored look on her face. "What was that for?" He stood up, glaring eyes pinned on her.

"What's the commotion going on over there?" The teacher approached them but Eun Hee wasn't fazed at all. She was still wearing her signature bored look. "Go Eun Hee. Just what did you do to your classmate?"

"Seonsangnim, she smacked my head- Wait. What's this?" The boy pulled a sticky thing out of his hair and his eyes horribly threw away the gum. "What the heck!" He cursed and looked at Eun Hee, pointing a finger at her. "You smacked my head and put a gum on it?"

"Pabo." She said, popping another gum to . "I just did, you dimwit." She smirked, rolling her eyes away and turned to walk when the boy shouted at her, making her stop.

"Now I know why your dad left you! You're nothing but a piece of --- Aww!" The boy touches his face, a book just landed on it and Eun Hee was sure that it'll leave a mark on him later. "Seonsangnim!" He cried but Eun Hee continued to walk away even after their teacher called her name so many times.

"Tch tch." She smirked as she approached Hee Young. "You messed with the wrong girl, pabo."

Hee Young's eyes meets her and she gestured her head towards the door. Hee Young looked away and Eun Hee didn't pursued her. She went out of the classroom, hearing her classmates rushing towards the boy.

 

 

"Why did you do that?"

Eun Hee lets out the smoke from , speaks without looking at her. "I didn't do it for you. I just don't like that kid." She replied, putting back the cigarette on her lips.

Hee Young stared at her with semi-narrowing eyes. She knew this girl. Everyone in the campus knows her. She's a rebel student, always breaking the rules of the school but the teachers and even the principal couldn't win against her. How? Because she's Go Eun Hee. Her father owns a huge part of the school. "Oi." Hee Young blinked, snapping back to reality. "What's your name?" Eun Hee asked her. She thought for a minute or two if she'll befriend her, but decides to go on because hey, Eun Hee defended her earlier.

"Jang Hee Young." She replied and she saw how Eun Hee's lips curled upwards into a bright smile.

"You have a nice name. I'm Eun Hee." She introduced herself, offering a hand.

Hee Young stared at her hand when Eun Hee grabbed hers and shook it. She meets the eyes of her new found friend and slowly, without her realizing it, she was already smiling.

 

 

"Glad you already earned a friend in that school, Hee Young." Daehyun messes her hair and she groaned, removing his hand off her quite harshly.

"Umm, why did you enrolled in that school again?" Jongup asked innocently.

"I didn't choose to study there." Hee Young rolled her eyes and Youngjae spoke, putting his arm around Jongup's shoulder.

"She was lucky enough to be chosen by the school, remember?" Youngjae smirked as Jongup nods his head. TS Middle School has a program wherein they'll choose 10 lucky boys and girls who'll be given a scholarship.

Bang Yongguk, their oldest friend, sent an application for her. At first, Hee Young didn't want to go. She isn't used to live in a social life and TS Middle School is filled with rich students who knows nothing but to waste their parents' money. It was Yongguk who forced her to continue her studies and so she did.

Her first few weeks in the school went fine, she was keeping a low profile as much as possible but rich people are bullies. She was the target and if she hadn't promised Yongguk she'll never fight back, those guys and girls who always gets in her way probably resting now in the hospital with a broken teeth, black eye or worst, dead. But Hee Young is a girl who keeps her promise. Even if it's hard dealing with students in her school, she never cuts her class. She's always late but never did she skipped school. "How does she look like, by the way?" Youngjae distracted her from her thoughts.

"She's pretty. I asked her to come join us this Saturday." Hee Young smiled at her friends. "I want her to meet all of you"

 

 

Eun Hee and Hee Young became close friends even if it was just days that passed by. No one dared to bully Hee Young anymore because Eun Hee, for sure, got her back. She understands why Hee Young doesn't want to fight back. And she's glad that she never quit studying here. She's glad Hee Young never gave up on her friend's wish of finishing her middle school.

"Dude, tomorrow alright? I'll meet you at the park." Hee Young waved as the bus she was riding drives away. Eun Hee waved back, nodding her head. When the bus was out of sight, she turned around to walk away when she bumped onto something steady and hard. She almost fell, but a pair of strong arms quickly caught her.

And for a split second, their eyes meet, heart skipping its beat.

"Please!" A familiar scream brought Eun Hee back into reality. She pulled away from his gaze and tried to stand on her own. He lets her go the moment she regain her composure. "Don't leave please!" Eun Hee heard it again and they both turned around, seeing an old pair a few meters away from the bus stop. Her eyes widened, the old pair that was causing a huge traffic jam on the road are her parents.

"Umma!" Eun Hee ran towards them, leaving the guy staring at her. "Appa!" She was trying to loosen her father's tight grip on her mother's shoulder, but what can she do? Eun Hee's a girl, a middle schooler. He was a man. Her father. "Appa! Stop! Umma's hurting!" There are visible tears on her eyes, but her father ignored her pleas. He was glaring at her mother, shaking her violently, not caring if they are in the middle of the road, not caring if there are people watching, finding out what kind of family they are.

"Did you really have to be there?!" Her father screamed angrily while her mother lets out faint sobs. "How many times do I have to tell you that we're over?! I'm not in love with you, I never am?!" With that, Eun Hee's father pushed her mother to the ground. She rushed to her aid, holding her in her arms.

"Appa..." She cried weakly, looking up to him. "Please stop..."

Eun Hee's father pointed a finger at her. "Take your mother home and make her drink her medicines, Eun Hee. I'm so ing sick and done of this!" He walked back to his own car, driving away from them.

"Umma..." Eun Hee hugged her mother, getting no response from her.

 

 

"How's your mother now?" Hee Young asked in concern.

Eun Hee lets out a small smile. "She's fine. My aunt's in the house with her right now."

Hee Young nodded her head. She stopped walking. "Wait. Did I already say that you look good today?"

Eun Hee raised an eyebrow. "Don't I look good yesterday?"

"Aniyo! That's not what I mean!" Hee Young grinned, starting to walk again. "Your fashion style, I like it." She admitted, adoring Eun Hee's overall.

"Ah." Eun Hee smiled as they walk. "I don't wear like these in school, that's why."

"And so I noticed." Hee Young looked at her, glad that she's smiling more real now.

 

 

After they got out of the bus, Hee Young leads the way. Her friends are waiting for them at Yongguk's place. It was not a huge house but big enough for all of them to fit in. They stopped in front of a black and blue colored gate. Hee Young knocks on the gate and they heard someone yelled, "They're here!" Eun Hee doesn't understand why she was excited or eager to see and meet Hee Young's friends. Maybe because they are like her? It would be fun, she thought.

And when the gates opened, Yongguk was the first one who greeted them with his usual gummy smile. "Hi---" He stopped midway, looking straight into Eun Hee's eyes. He knew her. She was the girl he bumped onto last night. Ah. So she's Go Eun Hee. Yongguk thought to himself.


011514.

Author's Note:

Ah! Updated at last! Kekeke. Happy New Year my lovely dearies! My apologies for not being able to update for the past few weeks. I'm busy with school + work + fangirling that I couldn't give time on writing as of now. But anyway, here's an update. Kekeke. Oh! And imagine Eun Hee (yourself) wearing Yongguk's attire in this photo:

BECAUSE I'M HAVING FEELS ON WARRIOR. Anyway, send me your thoughts about this chapter pretty please? Is it not crap? Or crap? I'll be waiting!

Plugging:

EXO's Girlfriends (Deleted Scenes) - EXO | OCs