KISSME

a gift from heaven

 

That was a flashback in Henecia’s mind. She was sitting beside Kevin while waiting the press. She was really frustrating with Kevin’s behavior. Kevin was looking at her up and down with the comment

 

‘You are still in the same size, huh? Try to decrease your weight, you look really fat. You know that I don’t like fat girl, right?’

I answered his question ‘Hey look at yourself first!, so thin like a stick, no wonder Eli called you y squid. You should gain your weight first!’

‘Don’t dare to give me an advice, I’m gonna fired you! Better you shut up! Wanna me sing ‘Shut up’? He answered as he laughed like a mad man.

Henecia shut and sat there silently because she needs to work. She needs a money!! And money to survive.

Kevin talked with Eli about their project tonight while Kiseop and Aj ate something on the table. Hoon went to men washroom. Soohyun tried to approach Henecia. He started to talk to her.

 

‘Hi! How are you? How’s life?’

‘err fine. What bring you here?’

‘Umm nothing, just wanna ask you something…’

‘just ask, no need to wait’

‘You are 17 years old right? You supposed to study at school right now…Why you are working?’

‘ummm ummm I need money to survive, just that’

‘Money?’

 Suddenly their manager called them out. They moved from there and walked the avenue. Henecia just sat there alone. She had a bad headache, so she decided to sleep until the press over. She was sleeping silently on the chair.

 

After the press, Kevin called Henecia but she didn’t answer his calls. So he walked to a room which was the last time he talked with Henecia. He needs Henecia to bring his stuff. When Kevin in that room, he saw Henecia was sleeping.

His heart said ‘OMO, She is so cute. I wish I can bring her home’

But he didn’t follow his heart, he follow his stupid mind

He shouted at Henecia ear ‘Henecia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!!!! I gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

Henecia had sudden woke up. She shocked. When she woke up, she saw Kevin. His face was really in front her face. The distance? Just 2 or 3 inch.

She tried to kiss Kevin but he said to her ‘Don’t you dare to kiss me because I want to

kiss u first! Understand! Don’t move’

Kevin kissed her but his kiss was only a second.

 

Henecia asked him ‘a second you called that was a kiss? Shy you a beast’

 

‘Hey, you are so lucky okay! I never kiss a fan before! You should be thankful. There’s a lot KISSME want to kissme!!  Please keep this as secret if tell Eli I’ll kill you! Eli is my forever love!!

 

‘Forever love? Why you go to gay club?’

 

‘Shut up your mouth before I kill you’

 

‘yes sir!! HAHAHAHA’