Text Messages

Lullaby

 

                “ Congrats baby,”

 

                A huge grin plastered on HoYa’s face after he received a text message on his phone. He was on way back to dorm after small party after they are receiving award a while ago. The rest of member were sleeping while Hoya is the only one awake with earphone plugged on his left ear.

                “ I think I’ve heard that before.” He quickly type a reply and press send button.

 

“OMG. I didn’t said it out loud at the Venue right? Or maybe I am? Aish you should warn me.” Hoya could only chuckle, this is one of her bad habit – panic.

                “ Yes you are.”

 

“ What ? Did someone notice it ? Maybe your member ? or mine? Geezzzzz ... “

 

                “ Don’t worry, you’re not said it out loud.”

 

“ You kidding me ? not funny.”

 

                “ You didn’t said it outloud but I can see your eyes were telling the same.”

 

“ Cheesy.”

 

                “ As long you like it.”

 

“ Never. You sounds like WooHyun sunbaenim.”

 

                “ Don’t ever compair me with him. We are different.”

 

                “ You’re getting like him nowadays. Throwing hearts everywhere –  3  – “

 

“Fanservice Baby. Anyway, no present? I was winning two awards tonight.” Hoya Smirked.

 

                “ selfish, you don’t even congratulating me.”

 

“ Ah, yeah. Congrats for you and the girls. Satisfied?”

 

                “ No present ?”

 

“ I’m asking first. Where’s my present?”

 

                “ I don’t even know you will won. So I don’t prepare anything. I will bought one for you later.”

 

“ You don’t have to buy a kiss don’t you.”

 

                “ Ya !”

 

“ Why ? can’t we kissed like other couple.”

 

                “ No. Not now I mean.”

 

                Hoya could feel his girlfriend suddenly stiffened. A big burden dropped by his shoulder. But he quickly shake his head and sniling – again as he type another reply.

 

                “ Okay. I will ask for that later. Now go to sleep, you must be tired.”

 

“ I’m the one who should said that.”

 

                “ I can’t sleep.”

 

“ But you should !”

 

                “ Only if I hear your voice.”

 

“ Oh, C’mon don’t be so stubborn just go to sleep already.”

 

                “ I won’t”

 

“ Nevermind, I’m going sleep now. Good Night.”

 

                “ Good Night.”

 

Hoya heaved a long sighed as he locked his gazed outside the windows. He softly smiled, sparkling stars greets him from the sky and it’s reminded him to someone. Someone with sparkling star in her eyes. Suddenly his phone vibrate.

 

                “ Still awake ? I manage to record something while in bathroom. No protest okay. Good Night Baby. JEJ.”

                Hoya pressed attachment button, tapping his finger on phone screen, waiting file to download.

“ Thank You.” He wishpered as put both of his earphone and close his eyes. Listening to his favorite lullaby.