Mission.Accomplished

Mission.Accomplished

Sungjong sat on the sofa, staring at the door, then back at the clock on the wall. It was late, nearly 3 in the morning, and Myungsoo hasn't returned home. That was common, of course, but Sungjong felt a weird chill this time round. 

 

Where could he be? Sungjong thought as he got up from the sofa, and started pacing around the living room in worry. 

 

Just then, a jingle of keys was heard as the doorknob turned. Hurrying to the door, Sungjong opened the door, only to find Myungsoo badly injured. He was covered in blood, on his face, lips, hands, legs... Everywhere, there was blood left from deep slashes. Collapsing on Sungjong the moment he entered, Sungjong reached his hands out to close the door. It didn't help that it was raining heavily outside, Myungsoo must have suffered in the rain as he groaned at every move he made, the water seeping into his wounds.

 

Laying Myungsoo down on the sofa with difficulty, Sungjong immediately rushed into the kitchen to wet a towel before returning to the living room. Taking the wet towel in one hand, Sungjong moved Myungsoo with his other hand in order to clean him up. He could only guess what happened, that he had failed in his mission or had taken too long, thus he had been punished again. It hurt Sungjong when he saw this, and he could only imagine how Myungsoo was tortured every single time. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, this mission had caused you so much pain. Just finish it, don't drag on any longer." Sungjong said as he continued cleaning his wounds.

 

"Are... are you sure?" Myungsoo croaked, barely whispering. 

 

"Of course. It hurts me to see you like this. Every week, every day..." Sungjong said sadly as he stopped, about to leave to wet the towel once more. 

 

Grabbing onto Sungjong, Myungsoo got up. 

 

"I'm sorry, Sungjong." 

 

"Why..." Sungjong asked before he was cut off when Myungsoo pressed his lips against his own. 

 

His sweet lips, tasted slightly like cherries, and also... Blood. There was blood on his lips. It wasn't a pleasant taste for Sungjong. It felt hard and metallic, without any kind of emotions. As Sungjong tried to push Myungsoo away, he was instead pulled closer and tighter. Just then, he felt hard metal pressing against his chest. 

 

Ending the kiss, Myungsoo leaned in closer to Sungjong's ear, whispering, "Because you were my mission." 

 

With that, a gunshot was heard.

 

 

 

 

A/N: To be honest, this is my first one-shot. So how was it? Please comment! I would really like to know how bad or possibly good this is! :) It's rather short isn't it? *hides in a shell out of embarrassment*