Playful fight

Do you trust me?

It was around 8pm at night Sehun and ___ were watching a movie snuggled up on the sofa while eating popcorn all a sudden a '' scene was on, Sehun was starring at the TV, ___ looked at Sehun and giggled she stuffed popcorn in his mouth and laughed. Sehun looked at her "YAH!" 
"Haha naughty boy!" ___ laughed, Sehun was blushing, he was as red as a tomato. He grabbed a cushion and hitted her lightly and laughed 
"YAH! are you crazy?!" ___ grabbed another cushion and started hitting Sehun. They kept on hitting each other with the cushion until ___ stood up and ran into the bedroom. 
"Where you going, I win already?" Sehun asked however there was no reply "___ what are you doing, come out you chicken!" there was still no reply... Sehun slowly walked towards the bedroom... as he entered ___ jumped out hitting Sehun with a pillow she laughed "you fell into my trap HAHAHA" Sehun grabbed the pillow off her and started hitting her back ___ fell onto the bed Sehun tripped over her legs and fell on top...

___ and Sehun was just starring into each others eyes...

she poked his nose and laughed, he laughed too, then he got up and started tickling her "No stop it Sehun!" she laughed. A few mintues after Sehun stopped, both his hands were holding onto ___'s he leaned towards her they both slowly closed their eyes....

Sehun paused... he opened his eyes and looked at ___ she still had her eyes closed Sehun whispered

"do you trust me?"...