Life Saver

Life With Bangtan

-Yoonjae’s POV-

I woke up feeling something warm embracing me *is it the blanket??* I something tugging me closer by my waist *WHAT IS THIS!?* My eyes shot open but all I saw was someone’s chest in fount of me *isn’t this the shirt Hoseok wore before I fell asleep!?* I looked up and saw Hoseok’s face a few inches from mine *AM I DEAMNING!?* my face turned red ( O///////O ) I tried to get out of his embrace by struggling but he hugged me tighter *O.M.G. IM GOING TO FAIT* Suddenly I saw Hoseok opening his eyes slowly…. His eyes shot open he looked down and saw me blushing and looking at him. He immediately let go of me he go up and stood beside the bed looking at me awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. I sat up looking at him too awkwardly. “Emm I can explain this…. You was crying because there was a thunderstorm I went over to the bed trying to calm you down but you suddenly hugged me so tightly and told me to stay until your asleep I guess I fell asleep too…..” he said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck. “Its okay hyung….i trust you thanks for helping me last night…” I looked at him awkwardly then giving him a small smile. “You trust me?” I nodded and smiled at him brightly. “Lets go the others might me waiting for us outside” I said as I stood up walking to the room door waiting for Hoseok hyung.

 

-Outside in the living room-

“Yoonjae-ah did you sleep well? There was a thunderstorm last night I was worried about you I can’t sleep” Yoongi looked at Yoonjae with worried eyes while holding onto her shoulders. “Hyung im fine Hoseok Hyung helped me” I said with a bright smile while looking back a Hoseok who was looking at both of them. “Hoseok-ah you helped Yoonjae??” Hoseok nodded and showed him two thumbs up with a wink. “Really!? I tried to calm her down when theres a thunder storm before but it never worked what did you do to calm her down Hoseok?” Yoongi looked a Hoseok with curios eyes. “Oppa! Im hungry lets go eat eo?” Yoongi and Hoseok looked at Yoonjae with shocked eyes because she said Oppa. “Yoongi hyung you go get ready the breakfast first ok? I want to talk to Hoseok hyung for a while” “Okay be quick I don’t want you starving because you wan to talk to Hoseok” after Yoongi said that he left the 2 alone.

 

“Hyung yesterday you promised me not to tell anything to the others and Yoongi hyung right??” “Yeh wae?” “Nothing I just wanted to make sure it again lets go” I smiled at him brightly and he smiled back at me then I pull his hand along and we went to the dinning table to have breakfast. 

“Guys eat faster we need to go back to the old hose to get Yoonjae’s stuffs if not she won’t have stuffs to go to school the next day” Yoongi said in an ordering tone. “Yes sir!” everyone said then they started laughing and giggling. *its great to live with them, not im not alone anymore since I have all of them*

 

-Yoongi & Yoonjae’s Old House-

“WOW Yoonjae you really have lots of stuffs” Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time. “Hey there are Yoongi’s stuffs too its not only mine” Yoonjae said and crossed her arms in font of her chest puffing her cheeks angrily. “Lets go get the stuffs first we could go have fun after this” Hoseok to Yoonjae then messed her hair and walked in pulling Jimin and Taehyung along. “That’s weird??” Jungkook sain and looked at Rapmon. “Whats weird?” Rapmon looked at Jungkook curiously. “Hoseok hyung had never been so good to girls before its weird that his suddenly treating Yoonjae that way” “I saw that too maybe Hoseok treats Yoonjae like his own sister” “Hmmm maybe…” After talking they went inside to help too.

 

“Yeh! We finally have done packing!” Jungkook pumped his fist into the air. “Lets go to the coffee shop and have some coffee.” Jin suggested. “Okay guys lets go” Rapmon said and all of them started walking to the coffee shop near their house. Once they got in they saw B.A.P sitting around a table chatting happily “Hyung what should we do we can’t let them see Yoonjae” Jungkook whispered to the others. Hoseok immediately took an extra mask out of his bag and quickly help her wear it then pulling her hoodie over her head before B.A.P notice them “Wow Hoseok that was the first time I see you react so fast” Jin exclaimed. “Hyung! You wont even lend me your mask and now your lending it to-” Rapmon quickly covered his mouth before he said Yoonjae’s name out loud infrount of B.A.P. “Yah are you stupid? You can’t say her name right now” “Opps mian…” “Guys lets quickly buy the coffee we want and go to the basket ball court and play basket ball it’s a long time since we played basketball together” Yoongi said calmly “Okay” all of them said at the same time.

 

“Yongguk hyung its BTS” the red haired guy said to the guy infont of his softly but loud enough for us to hear. “Hey guys look they have someone else with them” “It’s a girl” “They never hangout with girls who’s that?” “I can’t see her face she’s wearing a mask and had her hoodie on”

 

-Basket Ball Court-

“Phew~ that was close they were whispering about Yoonjae just now good thing Hoseok hyung act fast enough before B.A.P see her”Jungkook said and wiped away fake sweat on his fore head. “And your stupid enough to almost say her name infount of B.A.P” Rapmon said and hit the back of Jungkook’s head. “Guys lets have a few round of basketball before we go home” Yoongi said while dribbling the ball on his hand. “Lets spilt into 2 teams then Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoonjae the maknae line and Rapmon, Yoongi, Hoseok and me the Hyung line okay?” Jin said in a ordering tone. “Hyung we have a disadvantage its not fair” Jimin said and looked at Yoonjae with his arms over his chest. “Jimin-ah Yoonjae can play basketball way better then Jin hyung and Namjoon we have more disadvantage over here, Yoonjae is an advantage” Yoongi said as he patted Jimin’s head while shaking his head. “YAH!!” Jin and Rapmon shouted at Yoongi at the same time. “Hyung im not that good” I giggled. “Yoonjae-ah you should see how they play later you’ll know what I mean” Yoongi said and patted my head. “Yoonjae-ah keep the mask and hoodie on B.A.P might pass by any minute” Jin said to me then I nooded.

 

“YEH!!!! MAKNAE LINE WINS!!” Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoonjae cheered and high-fived each other. “Yoonjae-ah I told you how badly Jin hyung and Namjoon play the basketball right?” “Yeh now I agree wih you that im way better then them” I laughed then covering my hand over my mouth trying to stop laughing “YAH!! We’re your hyung!!” Jin and Rapmon shouted while the other break into laughter. “Guys lets head home its late already” Yoongi said in an ordering tone “Hyung I need to buy some stuffs from the convenience store” “Are you sure your safe alone?” “Hyung don’t forget that I can protect myself im not a kid anymore” “Fine head home once your done buying okay?” “Okay bye” with that I ran off the opposite direction when they walk home.

 

-Author POV-

Yoonjae bought 8 ice-creams from the convenience store, its for BTS and herself. She left the store after putting the ice-creams in her bag pack heading to home. Now that she’s alone took out Hoseok’s mask on her face and put it in her bag with care she was almost reaching home but suddenly someone pulled her into a dark alley. It was too dark to see but all she could see was there was 6 figures cornering her. “Who are you! What do you want!?” Yoonjae shouted. “We want you, we saw you walking home alone which is why we targeted you” one of the guy said in his low voice * is this B.A.P!? I remember this guys voice his the leader of B.A.P* “Seems like your alone on the street don’t you know that if you walk on this street alone you’ll get caught up by us?” another guy spoke *It’s the guy I punched that time… its really B.A.P I recognise their voices* “Get away from me!” Yoonjae shouted loudly. “Hyung! Its her! Look at the necklace!” another guy spoke. “Well well look who we got here is it new student?” Their leader held he chin trying to look at her face in the dark. “Don’t touch me with your dirty hands!” Yoonjae said and slapped off his hand.

 

“Looks like its really her” one of them shined a touch light at her face. Then she saw the guys smirking *!! What are they going to do this time!?* “Lets have fun tonight” their leader smirked and walked to Yoonjae slowly. When Yoonjae’s back touched the wall he placed his hands on either side of the wall are looked at her. The other went to grab her legs and arms in place so she could not move. “GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” Yoonjae shouted and tried to struggle but they were too strong for her. Their leader started kissing on her neck and her neck. “STOP IT GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” Yoonjae shouted as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

 

“STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!!” suddenly a guy at the other end of the alley shouted. They stopped what they were doing and let go of Yoonjae and stood infount of that unknown guy. Yoonja fell to the ground crying “Who do you think you are!?” their leader shouted at the unknown guy. “You guys should stop bulling that girl before you get yourself into trouble” the unknown guy said. “Really? Your alone we have 6 people” “Guys come out” then suddenly there appeared 7 more guys behind the unknown guy.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys how was the story so far? Stay tune to see whats happens next and who are those 8 unknown guys.

COMMENT PLS DX 

-Pictures are not mine-

Signing out : Date now - 17 Dec 2013

                     Time now - 10:21 PM

 

BYEBYE^^