Punched in the Face

Let's Prank Minho!

 

 

   Today, he came to the SMtown office alone. The SHINee members had a day off but he had to drag his to office to pick up some stuff. After taking his things, he walked himself out of the studio, humming in joy. After a few steps, he met the f(x) members. They smiled at him and he smiled back. He saw Amber walking towards him.

   “Yah, happy birthday!” she said while hitting Minho’s backhead.

   “Okay, that hurts. But thanks!” Minho chuckled a bit. Then the others came and wished him as well.

   “Happy birthday! You have to treat us since we came here this early in the morning to wish you,” Sulli said while the edge of her lips curved upwards.

    “What? Tch, I know you guys came here to record since you will be busy this month. Such a packed schedule, huh?” Minho looked at them one by one.

   “Yeah, we’re exhausted!” Krystal  sighed. They talked a bit about SHINee’s new song, 3 2 1. How they all loved SHINee being all cute in that music video. Later, the five f(x) members waved goodbye and left.

   Minho kept walking. He wanted to get to the café as fast as he could since he was very very hungry. Once he arrived, he sat down. The waiter came and asked him for his order. With a wide smile, he asked for a glass of orange juice and a plate of jajangmyeon – a noodle dish topped with a thick salty black soybean paste. The waiter was about to walk away when a woman suddenly came out of nowhere and sat infront of Minho, at the same table.

   “I want what he ordered,” she said while smiling. The waiter smiled back and took a leave. Minho, who was still a bit shocked just sit there quietly, still wondering who that woman was. At the same time, the woman looked at Minho and started to chuckle.

   “Oppa, what is wrong with you? Don’t act like you’ve seen a ghost!” she pinched both of Minho’s cheek. Minho was more surprised when she suddenly kissed Minho in the nose. Then she chuckled again.

   “Oppa, you’re so cute, you know..” she winked and moments later, the food came. Minho just looked at the food – he lost his appetite and he was still wondering who this woman infront of him was. He wanted to ask but somehow, his voice won’t come out.

   “Oppa, here, say aah,” she put some noodles on her spoon and moved it towards Minho. When she saw Minho didn’t move a muscle, she stood up and walked towards Minho. She suddenly hugged him from behind. Their cheeks met and she chuckled.

   “Oppa, don’t be like this. This is our anniversary, remember?” she said with a frown face. Minho couldn’t stand it anymore. He moved his lips and spoke up.

   “Hey, have we ever met—“

   “Mina! What are you doing? I was in Dubai for only two weeks and you’re seeing another guy?!” Minho heard someone shouted, didn’t let him to finish his words. He turned around, seeing a man with a black coat walking towards them with a very pissed off expression on his face. Minho saw the woman called Mina hiding behind him, searching for protection from Minho.

   “You little! I knew it! You were cheating on me! Tell me, how long have you been dating, huh?!” he started to scream like crazy. His eyes were big as if his eye balls will pop out anytime. Minho gulped for he was also kind of scared of this man infront of him.

   “Look at me when I’m talking to you! Come here!” that guy started to use violence. He pulled Mina’s arm and brought her to him. He asked her why didn’t she answer him but she kept quiet. The man looked impatient. He lifted his hand and swang to her face. A loud slapping sound was heard and made Minho stood up. He moved closer to them and spoke.

   “Why don’t you stop being harsh to a girl, bro? Be a bit gentle please,” he said holding that man’s left shoulder. Minho’s eyes widen when suddenly he felt pain on his cheek before going down on his knees. He was being punched in the face! Other people around started to stare. Luckily there were only a few customers. Minho stood up while clenching his fist.

   ‘What’s with this guy? Suddenly punching me. Now, I’m pissed!’ he said while whiping his cheek with the back of his hand. He glared at that man and was ready to punch back when suddenly..

   “Cut!” he heard a very familiar voice. He turned around before seeing Eunhyuk walking closer to him with a camera in his hand. When he got to Minho, he zoomed into his face and laughed as hard as he wanted. The man and Mina also laughed.

   “What?” Minho asked, confused of what was happening.

   “You’re so funny. You expression is so priceless! This is our flaming charisma Minho, being punched in the face. Live with your professional cameraman, Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk said before turning the camera lens to himself and made a peace sign. Then he turned the lens back to Minho.

   “You’re taping this? Yah, hyung! This is not funny at all, getting me filmed while I was being punched. You better not put this anywhere in the net,” Minho pushed Eunhyuk’s shoulder a bit. Eunhyuk kept laughing.

   “You really didn’t get it, huh? Minho, Minho. Look, it’s all being planned! Can’t you see?” Minho was a bit shocked, then he looked at the man from before and also the woman called Mina. They nodded before the man walked closer to Minho and wanted a hand shake.

   “Sorry, bro. Eunhyuk asked me to help. So sorry I punched you. He said to make you bleed if necessary to make it realistic. But I know that’s not a good idea. Again, I apolagise,” he bowed after the handshake. Minho bowed back and started to smile.

   “Wow, nice act. Both of you!” Minho nodded.  Then he saw Eunhyuk’s camera coming closer to him.

   “Yeah, ladies and gentleman. That’s how it is and our beloved Minho fell for it. This prank is basically a surprise on his special day. I, Eunhyuk wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Stay healthy, keep smiling nae?” he said and zoomed into Minho’s face one more time. Minho smiled wide and thanked him.

   “Thanks, but that prank of yours. It’s a really crazy one. One day, I’ll payback. Just you wait,” Minho started to evil laugh. Then he waved at the camera saying thank you.

   “Oh yeah, the other Suju members said happy birthday too. They said sorry for not joining to see your reaction for the prank. We actually planned it together. But well, you know we’re so busy. You’re lucky because I’m here, you know. What a great friend I am,” Eunhyuk made a sad face. Minho laughed while tapping his hyung’s shoulder.

   “T h a n k  y o u,” he repeated, in slow motion.

   “Then, I shall leave. Hyuri’s calling for me. Bye, see you,” Eunhyuk said while looking at his phone before walking away. The man and the woman bowed once more and leave as well. Minho just shook his head.

   ‘Still, eventhough it’s just a prank.. It still hurts tho,” Minho rubbed his cheek while chuckling and got back to his seat and continue eating. After about 15 minutes, he was finished with his food and he was full. He was about to walk out of the café when his phone rang. He slid his finger on his phone screen to answer the call.

   “Hyung, hey you better check out Eunhyuk’s channel now,” Minho gulped as he heard Taemin’s voice on the other side of the line.

   “I have a bad feeling about this..” he hung up and quickly click on the Youtube icon. His instinct was right, Eunhyuk posted the video on Youtube! What's more, Eunhyuk cut some scenes and make it look like he was all innocent and as if he was just a harmless cameraman. Minho tried to calm himself down before going to text message. His fingers were moving quickly on the screen and type something before sending it to Eunhyuk.

 

HYUNG, YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS!!

 

 

 

 

First chappy yeayy! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. There's more to come! Please look forward to it!