Good Bye Party Omma&Appa;

My First lover turn to enemy

~~ Narrator POV ~~

 

   once heerin reach  her room , she went straight to shower and get ready for the party for the her parents.

Everybody was getting for the party, maids and butler are running clean and help each other to get ready for the party...

 

~~ Heerin POV ~~

  once i get out from the toilet, i reach to my wardrobe to get ready.Carrie-Bradshaw-closet-b607181.jpg    

after choose a perfect dress for the party Nicki-Minajs-Hot-97-Reggae-Show-Alexande   

without wasting time I do my hair .Demi Lovato Hairstyles: Straight Haircut with Headband  (do ignore my fav artist demi, but focus on her wavy hair  ^_^ )

 

and pick my latest shoe line by Alexander McQueen  mcq-by-alexander-mcqueen-navy-suede-and-

and some light make up on ..

 

 

 

~~ Narrator POV ~~

During the party, while peole are chatting.. Heerin walk down the stairs ...people look at her with WOWed by her goddes look that night.

Top as her brother, do the honour by taking her hands and walk her to their parents. 

 

~~ TOP POV ~~

  the moments my sister walk down the stairs,people impressed by her goddes look in that dress. I look at her with a proud face,the time I walked with her towards our parents.As we reach to our parents, mom and dad hugs Heerin .

 

Dad: my lovely daughter you looks beauty as always while hugs Heerin

"gomawo appa " Heerin said with a smile on her face. 

Oh Please! while rolls my eyes and smile .... Heerin make a face towards me like saying 'JAELOUS much oppa' 

I give my y smirk , and she 'mehrong' at me .. After greeting our parents, Heerin and I excuse ourself to join Bigbang at the Buffet Table.

 

      ~~ Narrator POV ~~

 As the Choi sibling walk towards Bigbang table.Their friends make some noise as they hugs the siblings and give a compliment to Heerin.

As time has passed, the party has ended with smooth. The peoples went back to their house, the maids start to cleaning the house... 

The Choi siblings spend their moments with their parents at the living room 

LIVING%20ROOM-NIGHT.jpg

(their second floor living room ) 
 
and they bid good night and went to bed .. 
 
 
                      ----------
hey guise, here is my second chapter .hope you like it..
any sugesstion, please do comment ^_^ 
and thank you to my friend @nana96 who gave some ideas for this story
enjoy !! ^_^ anyyeong..<3
p/s: do ignore of my grammar and wrong spelling .=(