Draw

Draw

Cheongdamdong, 8:52 pm

 

Two guys and a young woman were busy talking in the living room. It's so rare looking at them could talk to each other. They talked about their schedule and what happened recently. Suddenly, they heard someone unlocked the door and went inside hurriedly. They're looking at someone who came in hurry.

"Unnie, you came?", a young woman with white sweater looking at her in disbelief.

"Oh hyunie", she gasped, realizing some people were staring at her. She then approached them, putting some paper bags on the table. They suddenly narrowed their eyes.

"Yoona unnie, you're supposed to be on the set, right?", asked Seohyun calmly while her hands were unwrapping the paper bags, "Oppa, help me with this"

Yonghwa, who looked so tired, helped her without any comment.

They suddenly widened their eyes when Seohyun and Yonghwa were opening the contains of paper bags, especially, a tall guy beside Yonghwa.

"Noona, you brought all of these?", he wanted to praise Yoona when suddenly she were running to the room behind the living room.

She didn't want to waste her time. She left the set hurriedly and her body was so damn tired but she had to meet him, the one who made her worried for entire day. They fought a week ago but she missed him so bad, that's why she's here, swallowing her pride.

She knocked the door softly but there's no answer. She then swiftly opened the doorknob and approached the guy who's busy in front of her computer. He's so serious so he couldn't hear anyone's coming in. She pouted for a while and then run into him, back hugging and kissing his cheek suddenly.

The guy was a bit startled.

"Aish! Yoona, I lost the game", he whined and pouted his mouth. Yoona, who circled her arms around his shoulder, also pouted . "I came here hurriedly and you already whined. Nappeun Lee Jonghyun.", she showed her teary eyes, releasing her hug. Jonghyun realized that he did a mistake and grabbing her wrist faster.

"Where are you going?", he lowered his tone, pulling her closer swiftly. She stared at his eyes for a while, hesitating to approach her. He then held her hands tighter, motioning her to sit on his lap. Yoona definitely couldn't refuse him. She then sat on his lap while he was back hugging her.

"Where are you going?", he asked her softly on her ear. She could feel his breath on her temple. She shivered a bit.

"I wanted to go home because you didn't want me here", she whined with her aegyo. Jonghyun then chuckled and kissed her nose. "I'm sorry", he ruffled her hair, "and also for a week ago". Yoona stared at his eye deeply and smiled. Jonghyun also showed his dimple smile and pecked her lips, making her a bit surprised. She hit his chest lightly, feeling so shy about the kiss.

"How's the set? Is everything ok?", he tightened his hug while Yoona was leaning her head on his chest.

"It's a bit exhausting", she said while playing with jonghyun fingers. Jonghyun just looked at his girlfriend deeply. It's true that she looked a bit thinner. Jonghyun felt a bit worried actually but he couldn't ban her to do what she wanted to do. It's her job and he had to support her.

"I've seen your teaser MV", she said nonchalantly, "I'm jealous" she made a confession, making Jonghyun show his dimple smile again.

"I'm also jealous seeing you with Lee Bum Sso sunbaenim"

"It's just drama", she whined childishly. Jonghyun chuckled looking at her pouting mouth again. "Me too. Juniel is just like my sister"

"But the teasers really provoke me", she sighed and blinked her eyes slowly. Jealousy and exhaustion honestly conquered her lately. "Luckily, I haven't seen the MV yet", she added. Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, "You haven't seen it yet?"

Yoona nodded weakly. Jonghyun then let her right hand touched the mouse, trying to show something on his computer. "We're going to watch it together, ok?", he made sure. Once again Yoona just nodded her head. She's actually enjoying herself in his embrace.

 

They watched it together. Yoona tried to control her jealousy. Every time she saw the sweet scene between Jonghyun and Juniel she gasped, whereas Jonghyun tightened his hug and kissed her hair.

After watching the video together, Jonghyun looked at Yoona's face. She's crying. Jonghyun then became panic. He hurriedly wiped her tears with his thumbs. "Why are you crying?"

"There are two reasons why I'm crying", she said between her sobbing.

"What?"

"First, your song is so good", she explained it hardly. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was anticipating her second reason. He actually already knew the reason but he wanted her to say it out loud.

"Second", she added, "oh I can't stand it. You kissed her?", she said in disbelief tone, hitting his chest. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and held it. He looked at her face, "Today's your period, right? Why you become so sensitive?", he joked, lame joke actually, making Yoona mope . Jonghyun then became serious, caressing her wet cheeks. "It's just a forehead kiss", he said calmly. Yoona then stopped sobbing. "Ya, I kiss your lips. Why so worried?", he , "Even we did more than that”, he winked his eyes, making Yoona smile.

"What scene did you do to today?", he asked, still circling his hands on her waist. Yoona then tried to remember, "Hmm... I guess it's a kiss scene", she . Jonghyun widened his eyes but he knew that his girlfriend just . "Come closer", he ordered her, Yoona obeyed innocently. "This is your punishment because of lying", he suddenly cupped her face and kissed her sweetly and it became passionately. They enjoyed the kiss until someone knocked the door, interrupting the kiss.

 

"Hyung! Noona! What are you doing? Get out or both of you didn't get the food", it's Lee Jungshin actually. Yoona and Jonghyun suddenly stood up, going out together. Later, they went to the living room, joining Yongseo couple who were busy cuddling on the couch.

"Jungshin-a, can you get me a sauce? Hyun wants to add the seasoning", ordered Yonghwa. Jungshin then went to the kitchen and back to the living room. Not long after that, Jonghyun also ordered something, "Jungshin-a, get me some water".

"No, hyung", he ate the food calmly.

"Ya, lee jungshin. I watched cheongdamdong 111. Why you avoid my boyfriend’s order? You wanna die?", Yoona complained, taking Lee Jonghyun side. Jonghyun and Yongseo couple were laughing hard. Meanwhile, Jungshin just bowed his head, going to the kitchen to get some water. Jonghyun hyung really gives her a bad influence, he thought, shaking his head.

 

i admiit it. After watching Jonghyun and Juniel MV, i'm speechless. It's a bit heartbreaking but as a fan i'll support him. Well, i was dying to write this story and tada` i finished it on my way home, after work. Enjoy! :)