CHAPTER 13

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       

                     School hours went by like wind for some students but not for you. You felt very uncomfortable at your seat and Suga obviously noticed that. He caught that Exo-K kept sniffing and glancing at you. *Did they notice yet?* Suga thought and watched you grab your bag and walked out from the class.

                You walked at the pathway towards your home with your head down. Since you wore a big hood before you stepped out from the school, it’s hard to see your face. You just walked quietly without even bother to look up or give a damn about your surround.

                  “Did you smelled something familiar, alpha?” Kai who is expert in smelling asked their alpha. Exo-K were heading towards their house while talking about a strange day at school just now.

“Yes I did. And it came from…..”

“Jae In.” Chanyeol continued.

“I sensed a wolf too.” D.O frowned.

“And it all came from Jae In too.” Sehun said with serious face.

“Wait guys. Stop. I sensed something near.” Baekhyun stopped them.

                 Exo-K stopped from walking and looked at Baekhyun with curious face. Suddenly all of their nose twitched and started to sniff. Suho startled when he saw a girl walked pass them with her head down. Since she wore a big hood, he can’t see her face. The wolf scent felt so strong when the girl passed him. He looked at s with widened eyes.

“Who is that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter