Strong 2

Strong

Hyunseung walk at the school hallway with a confident smile. It is very unusual for Hyunseung to smile at unknown place. Why unknown? Because he enrol other school instead of Cube High. He enrol Kim Sung Yang High School, one of famous school in Korea. KSY High School is a school who is more to academy and music. Cube High is a school for academy only. Hyunseung walk at the hallway until he bump into a person. He smile when saw who is it.

"I'm sorry." The person said with sleepy tone and bow his head slightly. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Sungjong?" Hyunseung called. The named person lift up his head and frown.

"You don't remember me?" Hyunseung ask.

"Huh? Who are you?" Sungjong ask. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"I am Hyunseung you pabo!" Hyunseung smack Sungjong's head and walk away. Sungjong jolted awake. He ran and stop Hyunseung.

"H-H-H-Hyunseung Hyung? Jinjja? My Hyung? REALLY?" Sungjong shout. Hyunseung cover his ears.

"Of course! I thought you are Cube High. But, how did you end up here?" Hyunseung ask. Sungjong smile and hug Hyunseung tightly.

Hyunseung cough and choke for air. Sungjong release the hug.

"Omo! Hyung! You are so beautiful! You look skinny! And-and you look.. Oh My God!! Freaking cute with your caramel hair!!!" Sungjong squeal like a fangirl. Hyunseung smile awkwardly because the students there look at them weirdly.

"Sungjong ah, people looking. Hajima." Hyunseung whisper make Sungjong stop and low his head in embarassment.

"Mianhe Hyung." Sungjong smile.

"Hyung, I thought you will go to Cube High." Sungjong said.

"Eii. I should ask that question to you." Hyunseung said. "Never mind. Let sit at cafeteria. I will tell you everything." Sungong said.

"Cafeteria? Not canteen?" Hyunseung ask. Sungjong shook his head.

<<<>>>

"KSY High is only for who wants study in music mode. Moreover, only the elite can stay here. It means, the filthy rich kid, intelligent and talented students only can stay here. One subject drop, you will be kicked out right away! Then,the way we study here is not like other highschool. We learn like we are in university. We have to maintain our performance to survive here.One more important thing, they don't care what is your status. As long as you can be friendly, they will be friendly too." Sungjong said. Hyunseung nod and sip his Vanilla Latte.

"I thought you were in the same school as the others. Cube High. But, I don't know you are here." Hyunseung said.

"I keep contact with Sunggyu. He never told me that you guys separated." Hyunseung said. Sungjong gasp.

"It means, Gyu Hyung keep contact with you? Me too." Sungjong said. Hyunseung frown.

"What do you mean?" Hyunseung said. Sungjong sigh.

"Actually,my parents doesn't like me to stay at Cube High. I always been bullied. Moreover, my house is near to KSY. It is easier." Sungjong said.

"You always meet them?" Hyunseung ask.

"Aniya. We will meet twice a week. Actually, it is not that I don't want to meet them. But, I am busy. KSY student is busy. At the evening, we have our own schedule. It is tiring." Sungjong said. "How about you Hyung? I thought you will go with B2ST." He continued. Hyunseung shook his head.

"I should enrol Cube High. But, I don't think I want to go there. My father immediately call my cousin and enrol me here." Hyunseung raise his eyebrow.

"Good then. I have friend then. You know, this school rule is not tight like normal school. Every Friday, we can wear whatever clothes we want. And, we can have a girlfriend. Even kissing is allowed in this school." Sungjong smirk. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"I don't believe you." Hyunseung said." Look there then." Sungjong pointed. Hyunseung look at the direction and saw a couple is kissing. Hyunseung make a disgusting face. " Whatever." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung, you want me to accompany you to office?" Sungjong ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

"No. Just go. I will go by myself." Hyunseung said. They separated their ways.

<<<>>>

"Class! Sit at your place! I have an announcement to do!" The y teacher said and tuck her hair behind her ears. The class sit down and focus to their teacher.

"Today, you will get a new friend. He is from London. Please treat him well. Let's welcome, Jang Hyunseung!" The teacher call. Hyunseung stepped in with a smile and face the student.

"Annyeong! I am Jang Hyunseung! I am from London and I hope you guys will help me here." Hyunseung bow his head slightly.

"Annyeong! I am Yang Seungho, this class representive. I hope you can fit in well." The person offer handshake which Hyunseung accept.

"I hope you can help me." Hyunseung said. Seungho nod.

"Hyunseung, you can sit beside Kim Ryeowook." The teacher said. Hyunseung nod and walk towards the empty seat. Hyunseung sit at his place and turn to Ryeowook.

"Annyeong! I am Ryeowook! I am the inheritor of Gold Airline." Ryeowook said. Hyunseung nod and smile.

"I hope we can be friend." Hyunseung said. Ryeowook smile back.

"Okay, I want all of you turn to page 128. As you can see, there is a diagram of Underwater Robot. Find your partner and do the project. I want it by next two week. Now, you can discuss about it." The teacher said and sit at her place. Now Hyunseung understand how is the system. He want to partner with his new friend but Ryeowook has walk away towards another boy beside him. He sigh.

"Hey." A slight tap make Hyunseung turn to his right. A girl..  A cute girl to be exact. She has caramel hair same like him and she has a small smile plastered at her face. He smile back.

"Annyeong Hyunseung ssi. My name is Hyuna.. I just think that we can be partner because my friends has their own partner. C-can we?" The girl, Hyuna, ask Hyunseung directly.

"Hmm. I think I can. Because, I don't have any partner yet so.." Hyunseung nod and smile brightly. Hyuna sit at Ryeowook place and start their discussion with a bit intro.

"I am Kim  Hyuna. The heirs of Queen Silk and Tailor." Hyuna said. " I am Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. Should I tell you which I company my father own?" Hyunseung ask with a smile.

"Suits yourself. I don't mind." Hyuna said. Hyunseung chuckle. " I am the heirs of Prism Group." Hyunseung answered shortly.

"Oh! That company! Ah! I remember! That company just finish 5 Millions project right? Wow!" Hyuna said. They start their discussion like they have been friend for a long time.

"Omo! Look at Hyuna! I think,she has develop feeling for that Hyunseung." A girl whispered.

"Don't say like that Gayoon." Another girl said.

"Jihyun~Wae? She is not someone who can approach boy easily. Even she make the first move at Hyunseung." Gayoon said. Jihyun nod. They took a glance at Hyunseung and Hyuna who is laughing.

<<<>>>

'You said you will enrol here Jang Hyunseung!' Doojoon shout from the phone. Hyunseung and Sungjong covered their ear.

"My father force me to enrol KSY. I can't do anything. See ya after school at Sunggyu's cafe. Bye!" Hyunseung said and hang up without waiting for Doojoon.

"Hyung..."

"I lied. You know, Doojoon will be angry if he knew I don't want to be in the same school as him." Hyunseung answer Sungjong. Sungjong chuckle. "Or Junhyung to be exact." Sungjong continued. Hyunseung glare at him.

"How is your half day here?" Sungjong said.

"It is fine. I make friends with my classmate and, they are kind. ." Hyunseung said. Sungjong nod.

"So, which club do you in?" Sungjong ask.

"I took the three 'siblings'. Chemist, Bio and Physic." Hyunseung said. "You will be so busy then." Sungjong said.

"This evening we will meet Infinite and B2ST. Around 3 evening." Hyunseung said.

"For other school, they maybe has gone home. But this school, we have our meeting with music and dance." Sungjong said.

"Ah, that! I knew. Hyuna told me everything." Hyunseung said. "Hyung knows about HyunA?" Sungjong ask. Hyunseung nod. "She is my classmate." Hyunseung said. "Hyuna is Queenka. Girl and boys drooling over her. But no. She doesn't interested with it. She is kind." Sungjong said. "Better than Junhyung." Sungjong smirk. "Junhyung is always in my heart dude!" Hyunseung said. Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"He is with Yoseob. From the way they look each other. They are deeply in love. Forget about him." Sungjong said angrily. Hyunseung smile. "I know. Doojoon told me about that. But, what can I do. I think, they really suits between each other. I am just disturbance right?" Hyunseung smile sadly.

"My God! You shouldn't think like that." Sungjong muttered. Hyunseung sigh.


Editted.