Introduction

Why me...?

I whined as I heard my alarm clock ringing, saying it's time for me to wake up. At first I just covered my ears with my pillow to intend myself from hearing it, but it just way too annoying. "FINE, FINE," I said as I slammed my alarm clock. Then, I woke up lazily and lead myself to my bathroom.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and washed my face, "It is your first day at new school, fighting!" I said to myself. Wait, I forget to introduce my self, right? I'm Zhang Yixing but I prefer to be called Lay, but of course I don't get anyone to call me that because everyone keeps on calling me monster, witch and many more.I got myself transferred to Korea, before I used to live at China. Even though I changed schools, nothing changed.

 

I put some make up on when I am done putting my clothes on. You must  be wondering why I put make up, right. Well, that's because I have some scars and wounds because of some bullies back in my old schools.

 

Flashback.

 

I was walking on school corridor till I feel someone pull me to the end of the corner. He pinned me against the wall.

"Let me go." I yelled at him.

"Oh, fierce, I like it."He said.

"Can't you get enough of this?"I asked.

"No, babe, you're cursed. Don't you know?So,I have to punish you for everyone." He said as he smiled innocently.

Innocent my "Let me go, I don't even bother yours or anyone's life."

He then smirked "Now, now babe, you really need to be punished," Then he crushed his lips against mine.

 

He my lips asking for an entrance but I didn't give it to him.Then, he bit my lips causing it to bleed. I gasped as he slipped his tongue into my wet cavern. I don't know where I got the strength to push him away causing him to fall so hard on the floor.

"You bastard," He yelled, his face showing the anger within him.Then he and his friends punched and kicked me, they left me there but not before he give me another kick and said, ",I thought that I'll be a bit gentler today,but you leave me no choice," Then he left.

 

End of flashback.

 

I hope they would ignore me, because it's better being ignored then being bullied,right? 

 

                                           _________________________________________________________

 

(A/N:I know it's short but I'll make the story longer,I promise.Thanks for subscribing and one more DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. Bye.*Waves like a maniac*)