finalé

Dream Girl
 
 
 
I danced like a madmen in my messy room. After weeks of chasing, I finally claimed Gahee's heart. Gahee is a very popular girl in my school. She is taller than average, good in basketball, and of course, pretty and cute. My ideal type.
 
I immediately call Suzy, my best friend since Grade 3, and told her that I'm finally dating Gahee.
 
"What?! You're dating Gahee?! Are you freaking sure?!" She yelled on the phone.
 
"Of course I'm sure! What is wrong with you?"
 
"You really don't know anything about her, do you?" She asked me again.
 
"What is wrong with her?" I asked, getting impatient.
 
"She is too proud of herself. She only want to be friends with those who are rich and popular. Just look at her friends. All of them surely have more than $100 on their wallets."
 
"Hey, hey, don't say bad things about Gahee. She might be friends with all those rich and popular people but she's not that arrogant," I said, a bit annoyed.
 
"Well, I'm telling you the truth. I saw her bullying Hyeri, Yura and Minah just because they come from the low-income family. And I also saw her-"
 
"Enough! I don't want to hear your rants about Gahee ever again!" I yelled and hung up in anger.
 
 
 
                         ••••••
 
 
 
We sometimes need to listen to other people's opinion about our girlfriends or boyfriends. It turned out that what Suzy said was true.
 
Gahee, the tall and pretty Girls' Basketball Team Captain, only likes to go to high-class restaurants and she never once would want to eat at a small and cheap place, even though the cleanliness and taste is almost the same as eating in a restaurant. 
 
Not just places to eat, she would only want to be friends with my friends who come from the wealthy family. When I introduced my friend who is not so rich to Gahee, she refuses to be polite with him.
 
Even though my parents are businessman and women, I was never taught to choose who my friends must be. I can be friends with anyone even if they are not smart, not popular or not wealthy. Humans are the same in God's eyes. As one of God's creation, we should not be looking at people based on the status, occupation or rank.
 
 
 
                         ••••••
 
 
 
I had enough. Gahee and I often fought and in the end...we broke up. 
 
But I honestly felt happy, that I don't have to fight like this with her in the future.
 
Some might have the looks but their hearts might not be as pretty as them.
 
 
 
                            •••••••
 
 
 
"Hello BaeBy!" I pat Suzy's shoulder hard. She was sweating as it was her break time from the Floorball practice.
 
"Ya! Oh Sehun!" She yelled and pinched my stomach. 
 
"Ouch! Ouch! Okay, I'm sorry! Please let me go!" I pleaded. She pinched my stomach real hard and let it go. She gave me a death glare. Her face reddens.
 
"What are you doing here?! I am having my break and you came in spoiling my mood," she complained as she wipe off the sweat on her forehead with her hands. Oh my, her cute and pretty face hit me hard. Her lips are so kissable. And, she is pretty and cute. Not to mention, she is taller than average too. Why didn't I realize this earlier?
 
"Ya! You weren't answering my question," she pointed out, "Checking me out heh?"
 
"Ew, no," I lied and pinched her cheeks, "I miss you, BaeBy!"
 
"Aish, just because you broke up with Gahee, you came here and flirt with me? Ew, no, go away," she shooed me.
 
"But anyway, why did you broke up with her? You didn't stand her attitude right?" Suzy guessed.
 
I nodded with a sad face. 
 
"Don't be sad, eoh? They are a lot of pretty girls out there! Not just Gahee!" Suzy encouraged.
 
"Yeah, thanks BaeBae," I smiled.
 
"Next time, if you want to find a girl, don't just look at her looks!" Suzy advices.
 
"Yeah, I know, I know." Suzy is right. All this while, I only look for beauties. There is another side of girl that is more important than her looks and I realized that Suzy is one of them, even though she was never in my Dream Girl list.
 
And I wonder, if I'm comfortable around her, why should I tour around the globe looking for my ideal type? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You want more HunZy feels?