A high school girl?

What Do You Expect Me To Feel

It was Monday afternoon. Lee Hongki was lying on his sofa, watching Tom and Jerry on his television when he heard his apartment door slammed open.

"Hyung! I've missed you!" Song Seunghyun ran, jumped and tackled Hongki on the sofa, followed by Lee Jaejin who came to help Seunghyun tickling their oldest member.

"Yah!! Yah!!! Get off me you bastards!" Hongki who just woke up an hour ago and still in his pjs was still in his grumpy mood.

"Tom and Jerry? Really? Since when they airing this again?" asked the leader Choi Jonghun with a chuckle.

"It's DVD."

"Whoa, you bought Tom and Jerry DVDs??" asked the youngest, Choi Minhwan. Everyone started to laugh at their hyung's childish choice of entertainment. "Oh shut up. This never gets old, you know." said annoyed Hongki.

"You know I can be your Jerry, Tom hyung~" Jaejin teased Hongki while tickling Hongki's chin.

"And I could be Bob! We'll be Bob, Tom & Jerry!" said Seunghyun with a big foolish grin which made everyone rolled their eyes. They even didn't consider it as a joke.

"Aish get off, get off! You're not cute enough to be Jerry and you, just leave your Bob nonsense to Minari. I mean seriously who the hell is Bob? You've been mentioning him since forever and we don't even know any Bob!" irritated Hongki pushed everyone around from him.

"Ouch, someone is on his period.." said Jaejin while getting off the sofa and took a seat on the floor along with Seunghyun and Minhwan.

Jonghun, who was grabbing a glass drink from the fridge, seemed curious about the topic. "Yeah I've been wondering too, who is this Bob, Seunghyun?"

"Yeah Seunghyun, who is this Bob-y?" turned out everyone was curious too and started guessing around.

"Is it Bob Marley?"

"Bob Dylan maybe?"

"Bob the builder?"

"Sponge....bob?"

"Noooo you guys! Bob is.... Bob is.... Bob is...." the guys excitement fell after the 6th "Bob is" came out from Seunghyun's mouth. Typical. Everyone knew that Seunghyun is such a weird kid and has his own world. Maybe Bob is just his imaginary friend or something, they thought. So they ignored Seunghyun and started talking again.

"Hongki-ah, you haven't showered yet?" asked Jonghun when he noticed Hongki's purple sweatpants.

"Ofcourse I haven't! It's only 3.30pm, why are you guys so early?"

"Well actually Minhwan was over at our house to play Xbox but turned out it was broken so we decided to come here and play with your Playstation and we met Jonghun hyung downstairs." explained Jaejin.

"Why are you here so early Jonghun?" Hongki turned to Jonghun.

"I don't know, I just thought that I could spend some quality time with you first before these kids arrive but well they're here already so never mind." mumbled the leader.

"Awwwwwwww we're sorry hyung~" said the younger boys in unison.

Hongki just rolled his eyes and blew a kiss to Jonghun "Well, you guys just play with anything, I'm gonna take a shower." just like that, Hongki left the boys and walked to the bathroom like a zombie.

5 minutes later, Jaejin and Minhwan were in a heated soccer match on the Playstation when they heard someone buzzed the apartment's bell.

"Seunghyun, get the door." ordered the leader who was sitting lazily on the couch. Seunghyun hurriedly obeyed his hyung and jazzed to the door. He peeped at the peephole first, and gasped. "What the-" Jonghun turned his head to Seunghyun at the door. "What's wrong?"

Seunghyun opened the door abruptly and saw a young girl in school uniform standing in front of him.

"Excuse me, is Hongki oppa here?" asked the girl with a big smile.

Seunghyun slammed the door close with a shock face, causing Minhwan and Jaejin to pause their game.

"Who's that?" 

"What's wrong?"

"Yah Seunghyun why did you slam the door???" yelled Jonghun.

"It’s..there's a high school...a high school girl, you know, in uniform! And she's looking for Hongki oppa!! Can you believe that????""

"And why the hell did you slam the door again?" Hearing the leader's question made Seunghyun realized that he just slammed the door in someone's face. He quickly opened the door again.

"Uh.. This is Lee Hongki's apartment right?" asked the girl to Seunghyun.

"Y-yeah, he's taking a shower right now. Is there anything I can- uh are you a fan?" Seunghyun asked while looking at the girl tensely.

"Ofcourse not! I mean, don't get offended. FT Island is cool, but I'm not a fangirl or something.. I'm here to see Hongki oppa." Yoomi explained herself with a small laugh.

Before Seunghyun could react, Hongki came out from his bedroom with only towel wrapping his lower body and another towel in his hand.

"Who's that?" he asked as he drying his hair with the towel.

"Uh, hyung, I dont know, there's a g-"

Yoomi walked in the apartment and came face to face with Hongki. "Yo Lee Hongki!"

"Yoomi? I knew it, told ya you'd miss me." said Hongki with a grin while still busy drying his hair.

Yoomi snorted, "You wish! I'm here to-"

"Come on, it's okay no need to lie. I can tell that you do miss me."

"Seriously, Lee Hongki? I come to-"

"Oh, just tell me you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you-"

Jonghun coughed loudly and gave Hongki a look. Everyone in the sofa was staring at them and Seunghyun was still standing awkwardly at the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Guys, this is Park Yoomi. She's..uhm, she's just a wild dwarf I saved last week." Yoomi hit Hongki's shoulder before bowing to the rest FT Island members. The members didn't give a about Hongki's absurd introduction and just gave her a wave with a grinned and a couple of flat hellos.

"Oh by the way Jonghun, she's the little kid you made out with last Friday!" exclaimed Hongki.

"Whoa, really?" Jonghun eyes widened and Yoomi's cheeks went red in embarrassment.

Jonghun then chuckled, "Don't worry Yoomi-ssi, you tasted just amazing." and gave Yoomi a wink which made her cheeks burnt even more.

"Yah! Jonghun, don't like that! She's still a baby!" Hongki said as he ruffled Yoomi's hair.

"So, what the hell are you doing here other than missing me?" Hongki asked to her.

She exhaled in annoyance, "I just want to give back your stuff and say thanks." She handed a bag with his t-shirt and the jeans in it to Hongki. 

"You can just have it you know." said Hongki, putting the bag on the table.

"Thanks, but no."

Hongki pouted, "You don't like FT Island that much, huh? Don't you know you can sell it on ebay for hundreds of dollars??"

"Wow! Really?? Okay then I'll take that back!" Yoomi grabbed the bag.

"Well, I changed my mind. You could only have it if you want to wear it." he said.

"How could she doesn't like FT Island?????" Seunghyun asked in disbelief.

"No, no, I do like FT Island! In fact, Minhwan-ssi is my favorite." she gave Minhwan a sweet smile which made Minhwan blushed.

"What about me??" protested Jaejin.

"Yeah Jaejin-ssi is cool as well." answered Yoomi.

"Ah, I know!~!" Jeajin said happily.

Yoomi anticipated Seunghyun and Jonghyun's reactions by adding, "Actually, I used to like FT Island a lot but then this guy dyed his hair orange so I couldn't stand watching you guys anymore." Yoomi pointed his finger at Hongki. Everyone laughed so hard, Seunghyun even gave her a high five. "On behalf of Hongki hyung, I'm sorry for hurting your eyes. Please just pay attention to the rest of us."

"Aish this dwarf! Are you done my friends' asses?"

"Hyung, don't be rude, she's fine." said flattered Jaejin.

Seunghyun, who also seemed to start to like Yoomi added, "Yeah, you know what? Yoomi-ah why don't you come hang with out tonight? We're going to play bowling!" the boys let out some loud yeahs and woohoos as a respond. Except for Hongki. " I don't think so. I mean, Yoomi has school tomorrow, right?"

"I'd love to play bowling!" Yoomi exclaimed excitedly, ignoring Hongki’s words.

"But it's school night! You should go home soon; your parents might be worried, wild dwarf."

"Nah, nobody cares... I mean, they pretty much don't mind. Chill." Yoomi said as she joined the boys at the couch leaving Hongki on the corner of the room.

"You wanna play something while we wait for hyung to get ready?" asked Minhwan to Yoomi. Hongki dazed for a minute and shook his head before he walked back to his room and started to get ready. "Sure." Yoomi took a seat on the floor and grabbed the controller that handed by Minhwan. Then she looked at the paused soccer match on the TV screen. "Hey anyone want to match me? I'm pretty good at this!"

"Whoa really??" the guys didn’t seem to believe her.

"Well I don't know, let's just see. Anyone?"  Seunghyun finally accepted Yoomi's challange, "Okay, try me."

They started the game and within 2 minutes, the boys were amazed by Yoomi's skill.

"Wow, you're pretty good! Can't believe Hyunnie is losing to a girl." said Jaejin.

"Shut up hyung, it's just started. I'm not losing!" protested Seunghyun.

But until Hongki had done getting ready, the score was 3-1 for Yoomi. "Yah Seunghyun! How could you lose to a girl? Aish, you're embarrassing me!" said Hongki who just walked into the room.

The match was soon over with Yoomi clapping happily for her own winning. "Yoomi-ssi you're very good! You play often?" asked Minhwan in awe.

"I used to play it with my brother every single day, but then my brother moved out of the house so I sold my console." she shrugged. "Can't believe I'm still good at this."

"Yoomi-ah you know I'm losing to you in purpose! I know you haven't play for a while so I let you win to make you happy!" said Seunghyun. Yoomi just laughed while the rest ignored him as usual.

“Come on guys, Hongki is ready. Let’s go now, shall we?” asked the leader. They then started to get ready and left to the bowling alley.