LIFE

LIFE

In the middle of the night that gripped her , she was still standing upright under a tree in a park. Does not appear in any expression of hes face that looks gaunt and pale. Her beautiful face progressively disappeared with the advent of bruising her face at some point. Her eyes empty, as if to say that her mind was not with her​​. The cold air does not inhibit her to remain in the park, that's what makes her to keep standing there. Cold night there's nothing compared to the chill was her own home.

"You girl have no shame! You want to embarrass me in front of the Kim family, eoh?”.
" Cheap girl! ! How dare you do that!".
"Better you die than make this family shame! You're an useless child!”.

Rude words kept ringing in her head, making her gritted teeth stronger. This is not the first time she heard the word. She always heard every day, almost every time. Just like it's always been, for 15 years since she set foot into the house, not a single word was that she heard the sweet word but scorn for her and other harsh words. The girl took a deep breath and then exhale slowly stepped out of the park. Her gaze straight ahead, make her move slowly rose from the ground toward the sidewalk. The girl stopped right at the gate of a house, the house looks from the outside is very warm, but who would have thought that the house was filled with cold, the weather did not want to enter and felt by people. Once again the girl took a deep breath before entering the gate of the house.

Slowly but surely the girl stepped into the house did not want to wake the occupants of the house. This was after 2 am, the girl knows that someone at this hour that she avoid all night has fallen asleep. Sure enough, she saw that someone had fallen asleep on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand. His handsome face looked so crumpled, wrinkled, and filled with sadness. The girl stopped in front of him, her eyes staring someone's face. The girl looked down, to pay attention to the person's face clearly. His face is so handsome, that face is always she look over the past 15 years, the face that she always hoped to hug her, her hair, saying sweet words to her and raise her affection. But that she never got and feel. The girl took the beer bottle and store it in a table and then get out of the direction of her room. She locked the door and then replace her clothes. She pulled the covers up to her neck and tried to close her eyes even though she knew it would be very difficult. But she was trying to close her eyes and an hour later she looked fast asleep.

The girl suddenly woke up and glanced at the clock. She was out of bed and into the bathroom to prepare herself to the campus. Yeah campus, where it was the only thing that could make her feel the freedom. Place that could at least make her feel comfortable and safe. After getting the gear college girl goes out of the room and headed to the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast for her and for someone who is still sleeping. After completion, the girl went to the shoe rack and put on her shoes and left the house. Just use a loose shirt to cover her thin body and jeans and sneakers did not make her beauty fades. Her waist-length hair allowed to decompose to cover some of the bruises on her face. She does not want others to see it and asked the bruising miscellaneous her.

" Ha In! Park Ha In! Wait for me!" someone shouted .
The girl turned around and found a boy ran up to her. Up in front of her, the boy who set his gasping breath was due to run. The girl looked at someone in front of her as she raised an eyebrow .
"You. daydreaming.again," he said while setting the breath. "You did not hear me call you right? " his further.
The girl just nodded slowly and then patted the boy 's back gently.
"Be careful. You can die out of breath," she said softly.
The boy nodded and straightened up and took the girl's arm and then walked towards the campus.
"Did you sleep well last night?" the boy asked.
The girl shook her head slowly and then turned toward the boy.
"You must know the answer" replied the girl.
"Hey, he's still treating you badly?" he asked again .
The girl nodded and then looked down. She knew what the boy were thinking .
"Why do not you go away from home and live with me?" he said.
"I can’t leave him. He’s the only one that I have in this world, besides you," she said quietly. The girl looked straight ahead.
"Why did not you report it to the police Ha In-ah," the boy replied.

The girl paused in place, making the boy beside her stopped too. They had arrived at the front gate of the campus. The girl glanced at the boy with a sad smile.
"You know for sure that I can’t do it. Because he is my father”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is update !! ^o^

Hope you like it guys ^^v