Final

You and I

I can see the pain living in your eyes

And I know how hard you try

But you deserve so much more

-Air Supply, Goodbye-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

* Hwayoung POV * 

No matter What Happens 
Even the sky is falling down 
I'll promise you 
That I'll never let you go 

"Oppa .." I called on a man who was reading a book. He turned and smiled warmly at me. 
"Waeyo?" he asked. 
"Gwaenchanayo?" I asked him. He smiled and closed the book. He ruffled my wavy hair. 
"Of course .. Why? "He asked. 
"Aniya ..." I reply, and silence took place between us. "Oppa .. I'm going ... Rest a lot, kay? .. Do not get too tired .. "I said. 
"Gomawo, Hwa ... I love you .. "those words. Why those words stung? 
"Na .. Do .. oppa .. "I said, holding my eyes are getting hot, and immediately exit. 
‘Oppa ... I promise .. I will never let you go. Again .. 'I thought. There have been many things that Dongwoon oppa did for me. 'Gomawo .. Oppa ... ' 

~ ~ 

* Dongwoon POV * 

You, When I Fell 
you held me back up with an unfaltering Gaze 
And You, through Those sad times 
held my hands till the end of the World 

I remember once .. Hwayoung is a child who was a very sloppy and often harassed by her friends. I remember once I've always found her crying behind the house, making me have to hug her  to make her stop crying. 
'Oppa .. Be strong! Oppa who taught me how to face all odds .. "her words still rang clear in my mind 
'Oppa .. Gomawo ... ' 
"Oppa ...! Stay my hand? Arasseo?!’ she told me.
Unfortunately yes, if in fact, why time asking us to leave the people we care? In fact, we still can’t express our feelings to them. Life is indeed like a wheel. Unfortunately, for myself, these wheels will keep silent. These wheels will not spin anymore. 

~ ~ 

* Author POV * 

I Might Be a shabby person WHO has never done anything for you 
But today, I am singing this song just for you 
Tonight, within Those two eyes and a smile 
I can see the pains from protecting me 


"Oppa!" Said Hwayoung carrying a basket of food for Dongwoon who was busy with the pictures. "Guess what I brought for you!" she said. 
"What's that?" Asked Dongwoon curious. "Hmph .. Cake? "He guessed. Hwayoung laugh loudly. "I'm right?" Dongwoon said, then laughed. 
"Ne .." said Hwayoung. "Oppa .." she said softly. Dongwoon Hwayoung stared and smiled. 
"Hmm?" Murmured Dongwoon. Hwayoung looked Dongwoon. 
"Oppa ... You never want to be honest with me during this ... And I can see own eyes that you always protect me .. 'inner Hwayoung. 
"Hwa?" Dongwoon call once again. 

~ ~ 

* Hwayoung POV * 

"Hwa ..." Call me oppa Dongwoon. I woke from my reverie and smiled at him. 
"Oops .." I said awkwardly. "Oppa ... Tonight .. Oppa look out huh?Promptly at 9:00 .. "I said. 
"For what?" Asked Dongwoon oppa. 
"I wanted to give something to oppa .." I said. "Ara?" I asked."Jeball .." I begged him. 
"Ne, ne .. I'll see it .. "he said to me. 
'Oppa .. This time .. Let me sing to you .. 'I thought. 

~ ~ 

* Dongwoon POV * 

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It occurred this afternoon saying Hwayoung my mind. 
"Oppa ... Tonight .. Oppa look out huh? Promptly at 9:00 .. " 
"I wanted to give something to oppa .." 
"Ara?" 
"Jebal?" 
I looked at the clock once again. Hours 8.40. 'There are still 20 more minutes ..' I thought. I imagined what would Hwayoung give to me.
Time is running very slowly towards 9 o'clock. I took a sketch book from the drawer, and opened it. Sketch a picture in which there are 49 women with a variety of styles. 
"Hwa ..." I muttered small. I traced the curve of her face in the photo. Her beautiful eyes, smooth skin, a funny smile.Somehow it feels so heavy if I'm not going to see it anymore. 
Drrtt .. Drrtt .. 
My cell phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" I say. 
"Oppa!" Hwa soft voice heard. "5 more minutes left, remember to look out ...Arasseo? "He said. I looked at the clock. Yeah, right. 8:55 o'clock. 
"Ah, ne .. Of course .. "I said. Then, Hwayoung hang up. I counted the seconds to the clock 9. 
Ting ... 
The sound that signifies the turn of time. I smiled broadly. Quickly I turned my wheel-chair toward the window, and immediately pulled back the curtain. 
Hwayoung. 
She stood there. Smile. Looked at me from below and waved at me.
'Open the windows ..' she says. Although it doesn’t have sound, I could read the language of . I nodded and opened the window.The wind blows doesn’t make me go cold. Kept me going there, staring at my beloved yeoja under it. 
"Oppa!" She said through a microphone. "Gomawo ..!" She cried. 

~ ~ 
* Hwayoung POV * 

I never expected to do this before. But, I had to do it. Only this that I can do for him. 
"Oppa!" I said from the microphone. I can feel him smiling from above. "Gomawo!" I cried. 
"For what?" He yelled. I smiled. 
"Everything .." I mumbled. Suddenly the music starts without me knowing it, makes me nervous and looked Dongwoon oppa. 

You and I together. It's just feels so right 
Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you 
You and I together, do not ever let go of my hands 
even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you 

I smiled. Dongwoon oppa were smiling. Our eyes met, make my cheeks blush. 

Our love has changed a bit by bit just like others 
But do not be sad 
Hopefully I Will Be Who You can trust someone like an old friend 
and someone you can lean onto 
That I promise you I'll be right here baby 

'Yes oppa .. I promise. I'll be there forever in your side ... Until whenever. Because for me, you're the only one I have .. 'I thought, smiling at him. 

~ ~ 

* Dongwoon POV * 

You and I together. It's just feels so right 
Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you 
You and I together, do not ever let go of my hands 
even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you 

I smiled. Hwayoung. Girl who are unique. She isn’t romantic or anything. But I believe she can be everything. She even could win my heart. 
"Hwa .." I called. 
"Ne?" She asked. 
"Saranghae .." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. 
'I know Hwa ... I know .. 'I thought. I quickly hugged her. 
"Never let your hands off of my hand .." she whispered softly. I nod. 
"That will never happen .." I said, then hugged her tighter. "Because just the two of us in this world. You're the only one I have .. " 

== 

I looked at the sleeping face Hwayoung. Gradually, I took my sketch book. 
Ss ... Sss ... 
Pencil scratching sound was heard. I draw a face Hwayoung for the 50th time. But, this is the style that I've wanted a picture for her. 
"Uuh .." she muttered as he rubbed his little eyes. Quickly, I finished the picture. The face of the sleeping Hwayoung finished drawn. 
"Oppa?" she asked. I tilted my head. Hwayoung smiled at me."What's that?" she asked, pointing at my sketchbook. 
"A-anii .." I said frantically. Hwayoung shouldn’t see the pictures in my sketchbook. He tried to reach my sketchbook. 
"Oppaa .. Let me see .. "she said. I laughed. 
"Andwaeyooo .." I said. He scowled upset and puffed out her cheeks. Makes me passionately laugh. "Aigoo ... My pretty girl .. "I said, pinching her cheeks. 
"Oppa, you’re frustrating," she said irritably. I smiled. Before she knew it, I opened my sketchbook and write one sentence.


I'm sorry I could not protect you .. Hwa ... 

When I realized, that day was my last day with him. I'll leave her. Alone.

~ ~ 

* Hwayoung POV * 

I close my eyes lightly Whenever I feel lonely again 
I no longer fear your breath holds me Pls 
No one in the world can replace you 
You are the only one in I'll be there for you baby
 


I took a deep breath. Makes me feel the wind blowing my hair a mess. My dress blown off, making me a little shiver. How many years I did not come here? 
'For a long time huh?' I thought. I walked the garden, the park the old motorcycle is still with me as long as it goes. 
I closed my eyes. Sense of themselves that often come make me wish to come to this place. Made me feel that he no longer with me here, although I know it will not happen. 
'How are you doing there now? "Question that I've revealed everytime I come to this place. Since his departure, I felt unable to do anything.I know, I feel every breath that exists only in dreams and hallucinations, I did not feel scared anymore. 
'I can not replace you ..' even once you're often asked me to find my mate the other, I always refused. In this world, only you're the only one. 
I looked at the sketch book Dongwoon oppa. I remember the day of his funeral, Naeun, Dongwoon sister gave it to me. 
Until now, I’ve never opened it. When viewing a book, a barrage of memories came, made me even more missed. I let the wind opened it, letting the wind pick what page that I could see. 
That is my picture. The pages that can only be seen at a glance, it's all me. Until the wind stops thumbing photograph. 
I. Asleep. I looked at the photograph and a drop of tear fell. I looked at the last words that exist under the picture. 


I'm sorry I could not protect you .. Hwa ...


"Oppa ..." I mumbled. I looked at the bright sky. I often imagine there Dongwoon oppa's face there. And I was right. There Dongwoon oppa there. Smile towards me. 

Just you and I 
Forever and ever .. 


At that moment I understood. We are meant to be together.Forever.

“Oppa.. I love you..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hella fellas! ^^ This is my first one-shot >///< I hope you'll like my one-shot. Let me know what you think ^o^