Bring The Boys Out

My Life Being Super Junior's Manager

After a few minutes of searching for the rehearsel room,Nari finally found the it with a gold plated sighboard with Super Junior written on it . "This is something",she said as she looked around seeing every famous artist walking around.Pushing the heavy door open and seeing the boys practicing their new song y,Free and Single. She quickly tiptoed into the back of the rehearsel room and placed her back there while waiting for the boys to finish up while trying not to let them notice her presence.Seeing how charismatic they are lessen her anxiety knowing that they are not kids anymore."Miss Nari,manager of Super Junior"she said to herself while taking out her phone and did a little study on the boys a bit before start talking to them.

The dance instructor noticed her came in and left the boys to practice by themselves. "Shin Nari right ??" he said while standing in front of her.Nari looked up,seeing the dance instrustor in front of her,she stood up and bowed . "Nae I'm Nari.Their ...new manager "she said trying to let the 'manager' word come out.The dance instructor smile and nodded "I know who you are. I'm Kwon Jae Hwa..Call me Jae Hwa"bowed also before takig out his hand for a friendly handshake which Nari agreed to. "So have you talk to them yet ?? Jae Hwa asked while looking at the boys dance.Nari just shook her head."This is my first time meeting them...."she said while lowering her voice hoping they won't hear.Trying to recognize the 10 names is going to tak some time since some of them even look alike to her . 

After the song ended,they quickly fall onto the dance floor while turning around like babies.Some of the are even fighting with each other and acting totally like kids."Umm...well they're something alright"Jae Hwa said while giving Nari a pat on her back before heading to where the boys were . "This is going to be harder than I thought"she said to herself while trying as hard to calm down seeing how the boys really are.She quickly followed the dance instructor to where the boys were and stood beside them. Seeing Nari there,the boys quickly stood up and bowed to her. "Boys,this is your new manager,Nari "Jae Hwa introduced her to the boys as the boys looked at her,giving dashing smiles that would mak any saesang fan faint intantly.

"Ahhh~~"all of the boys nod while smiling at her. "Be nice alright ",their dance intrustor said while he went out of the rehearsal room after patting Nari's shoulder alarming her to get to know the boys for a while. Nari just nodded as she watch him went out."Uri Super Junior!"said all of them while bowing to their new manager.She just smile and trying to act normal as possible.The boys were really tall and well obviously really handsome in real life .Suddenly one member probably the leader "I'm Leeteuk,oldest and leader of Super Junior" he said while giving out his hand for a friendly handshake. Nari took it and gives him a sweet smile."I'm Shin Nari . Just call me Nari guys" she said while looking at each and every one of them. All of them just smiled and one by one,started to introduce themselves while Leeteuk went to the back to get you a chair to sit down. "Sit here " Leeteuk said as he put the chair down.Nari had nothing to say other than nodding and smile at him.Leeteuk sat beside you but on the floor while looking the the other members introducing themselves.

All 9 of them introduced themselves and after that,all of the boys sat in a circle while talking and asking Nari to introduce herself next."Come on Nari. Your turn ..."said a really cute member named Sungmin.ll of them really wanted to get to tknow their new manager .Leeteuk took your hand and pulled you to stand up.A sudden blush came to your cheeks as the leader hold your hand.After you were practically the only one standing,you had no other choice but to introduce yourself."I'm Nari.. I'm 25 years old... Just got back from the States and this is my first time being a manager to anyone..."she said while sitting down on the chair . A high pitch voice sounded "Nari we're the same age~~"said a really cute boy with a dashing smile named Ryeowook while standing up and coming neared to hug her. Nari wa shocked as she was suddenly hugged by a Super Junior member. Nari smiled as he went back to his place. "Nooonnnnaaaa ~~"said Kyuhyun who had been catching Nari's attention ever since she got into the rehearsal room. Kyuhyun gave her a wink that made Nari blushed in bright red.

Looking at each and everyone of them and hoped that being their manager would be a great time .A very deep voice coming from a red haired boy wearing a sleeveless shirt who was sitting beside Leeteuk . " I'm Yesung . Call me oppa ~"he said while nodding as he said 'oppa'. As he sat down,Leeteuk hit his arm and shakes his head at the younger.Siwon,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Shindong and Kangin stood up and bowed together."We're older then you Nari-ah . Call us oppa ~~"while doing cute faces.Nari just stared at them and nods . Leeteuk palms his faces at how the members are and then Yesung patted Leeteuk's back calming him down. Nari just watched how cute they really are. The res bursted into laughter at how funny they were . Sungmin and Ryeowook were laughing really hard until Shindong hit their heads playfully.They started to pout cutely and crosses their arms around their chest.Shingdong just shake his head at his youger friends.

"So Nari,this is Super Junior family and you're one of us now.."said Siwon while pulling your hand to stand up.All of them stood up and followed her to the door. "You guys are really nice..~"she said as she got an 'ooohhh~' fromt the rest . They took her around the building,showing the places where ever artists practice and such. Everyone was trying to walk beside Nari and get to know her better.Someone was really jealous that the others could walk with Nari and him walking behind admiring Nari from a far . He started to like Nari from the very moment he saw her. He just shakes his head at how the others are acting and smiles as he walks with Yesung who wanted to get some air from the crowd.