Day Before Manager Life Starts

My Life Being Super Junior's Manager

That morning ....

 

"Nari...!!!!!!!!! Wake up you lazy sleepy head !!!!!",said her friend,Riri before throwing the pillow at her ... While looking at her watch,she quickly went down to the kitchen to get so cold water...

"Drastic times call for drastic measures",she said before a smirk appeared of her face...

"Nari... wake up it's already 8.30 am and we need to get ready ......" Since there was no answer ,Riri did what she had to do .......

"Yah!! I'm soaking wet !!"...Nari said while opening her sleepy eyes ...She was obviously blurr because she wasn't wearing her contact lens...

"Sorry Nari I had to do it ... you weren't waking up and we have to go right now ".. she said before throwing her a towel ..

" Now go to the bathroom and take a shower .. I'll wait for you downstairs ..don't be late because we're already very late right now "..she said as she walked out of Nari's room and down the stairs ....

"I'm still sleepy !!!"she screamed while trying to stand up .. She slowly walked into the bathroom and started to take a shower ..

A few minutes later,she then came out as she finished showering .. It was really cold as she was in her room because she had forgotten to turn off the air-con ....She quickly got into her clothes and dried her hair .. She did a little make-up and quickly headed out of her room ...

"I'm done !!!!!!"she screamed alarming Riri to get ready as she was watching her usual KPOP talkshows .."Why are you still watching talkshows?? You're not 50s yet .."she said while going to the fridge to get some juice ..

"Why do you like Super Junior so much ?? "she asked Riri who was watching Radio Star .. "I don't know I just do ..Now shut up I wanna watch my Baby Kyu ..."she said while shushing Nari up..

Nari just sighted at how fanatic is her bestfriend is ..She then headed to the front door and started to put on her shoes .."Yah !! You coming or not ??!!" she called out for her friend to come ... "Yeah wait up !!!"she said while quickly turning off the tv ..

The both of them then headed out to the car ... "Let me drive this time okay !!",Riri said while hodging the driver's door .."Okay you drive but no scratches on my car .." Nari then went to the passenger's seat and got into the car ..

"So where are we going ??"Nari asked while checking her daily mails on he phone .."Well you do need to go buy new clothes for your new job ..." she said while putting on her seatbelt ..

"Don't talk about the job .. I really don't want it .. "she gave a loud sigh after having the fact that she has to wake up early starting from tomorrow ..."You're nuts .. Every girl wants your job and you don't want it .."slowly starting the engine and gets ready to head off to Seoul ...

"I hate my job so much ....!"she silently whispers to herself while roughtly putting on her seatbelt .. Riri just laughed at how crazy her bestfriend is ..

"How the world am I gonna be their manager if I don't know a single thing about them ??" she said while checking out Super Junior's profile .. "I feel like crying right now ..."she sigh as there were a lot of things to do ...

" Riri what kind of clothes do you think I should buy ??" she asked while putting on her handphones..."Well a few dresses and skirts ..."she said while trying to keep a focus on the road .. "I hate skirts and dresses you know ..!!!" she started to turn on her handphones ..

"You need to buy them ..You're gonna be working with Super Junior the King of The Kpop World "she said in a very loud voice .."It's easy for you to say ... I hate this ..."she said while banging her head on the dashboard..."Come on ..It's not it's the end of the world or something ..You're just working with them .. "

"Riri I really hate this ..." continues bangingher head on the dashboard... "You're definitely out of you mind right now .."she nods and continues paying attention to the road...