Love Has Sunken

Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While I was writing this one-shot, I thought this song was quite suitable. Play this song while reading.

Have fun reading, You :D

 

 

Life is not easy to be truth. People expect that they will be happy every second of their life. It is not. Life is not fair. Happiness is just an extra bonus after what we had done in life. Maybe, we are doing good and well, life would be easy than we thought.

 

Know one thing ?

 

Life is not what we expect to be.

 

Sulli attempted to run away from Minho but she lost. Minho grabbed her by the waist and back hugging her tightly. "You can't run away from me, angel."

 

Sulli giggled and hold his hand that securely around her waist. 

 

"I love you," Minho kissed her bare shoulder. Sulli gave him a warmth smile. "I love you too."

 

It is easy to say 'I love you' even with or without the true feelings. You can confess it to people that you love them eventhough in your heart it was nothing.

 

"! You freaking hold his hand. I'm sure if I were not there, you guys will be kissing each other!" Minho lost his patience and bang the table with his tight fist. Sulli was crying and sobbing.

 

"No! I am NOT!" Sulli shouted. They never got problems in their relationship until Minho found her, holding hands with Tae Joon and sat close to each other.

 

"Then, what?" Minho turned to see her back.

 

Sulli wiped her own tears with back of her hands and walked to the front door. "I shall go home first. You can't think well. I don't want us to fight and end everything today."

 

With that she slammed the door hard and went back to her home.

 

Everyone have their own problems to be solved. Whether in a good way or bad. We have to solve it in better way such in think before taking actions.

 

They got back together after Minho went to Sulli's house and apologized to her. As Sulli was a softhearted, she forgave him and told him about everything that had happened. Again, he apologized and promised to trust her.

 

As in trust, everyone could easily break it.

 

"I should trust you. I'm sorry," Minho cried while hugging her.

 

"It's okay. I'm more than happy that you are not mad at me anymore," Sulli was also sobbing on his chest, wetting his shirt.

 

Back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter